Nov. moms how much weight have you gained??

Comments

• Im 4 months and 3 weeks and I havent gained ne weight still using my regular clothes since im still not showing either
  • I've lost 5 lb but I've gained back 2 maybe ill find out exactly tomarro:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • im 20+2 and ive gained 6lbs
  • Im 20 and gained 5 then lost 3... doc said iwas eating too much :O wtf... im 150 smh... iguess ineed to "slow" down lol
  • 24+5 lost 19 lbs....
  • 20wks and I've gained 2lbs
  • I'm due 10/30, so it's close enough to November ;) I'm 23+4 and have gained 7 lbs.
  • I'm 22+4 and I lost 5 in the beginning and I've recently gained 12
  • 4 pounds so far at 20 weeks
  • Im 20w4d and expecting twins. Ive gained 10lbs.
  • I'm 23 weeks 1 day and have gained 13 pounds, my goal is to stay under 20
  • I'm 20 weeks and have gained 6lbs, trying to keep it under 30lbs for the whole pregnancy.
  • I'm 20w3d and have gained about 20 lbs...I'm pregnant with twins.
  • I'm 23 weeks and I've gained about 4 pounds since getting prego
  • Im 20 weeks 2 days and have lost 34 pounds so far :( my dr doesn't seem worried but I am I was over weight but not to bad have had no morning sickness just can't keep the weight on 5 months pregnant and thinner than I've been in 4 years
  • Ill be 24 weeks tomorrow & all ive gained is 5lbs.. I walkk sooooo much tho
  • 22 weeks and I lost 7 lbs but gained back 5
  • 22wks w twins lost 10 so far n my husband n Dr n other fam won't get off my back I eat small meals throughout the day plus snacking idk y I haven't gained the "15" they want but the twinkies r healthy n already almost weigh a pound n a half n 12 inches long sorry rambling had to vent :'( .
  • 23wks and have gained 7.
  • 24weeks and I am down 27lbs doctor hasn't said anything yet I have just started to show and before people would ask how are you loosing wait and I would say oh I am pregnant you should try it lol.
  • 23wk+6 gained 4 pds
  • 23+2 Gained 13lbs
  • 22wks and gained 23lbs so far. My twins are baking well!
  • 22 weeks have gained 4 lbs...pre pregnancy I was 236 so doc is okay with it, baby is growing healthy. Plus just failed my 3hr glucose test. I had gd with my first and I only gained 15lbs. Keeping my fingers crossed I don't gain no more then 20 with this one.
  • 23 ,weeks 20 lbs! u gals r so little!!
  • About 20 lbs 25w&5d
  • My boy is going to b very healthy u ladies r tiny
  • Since I was over weight when I got pregnant its a good thing not gaining too much weight. When I had my ultrasound at 21 weeks, baby was 1lb and 10 1/2 inches long. Doc said everything looks great
  • 19+2 and ive gained 7.5lbs!