single mommas or anyone need advice. all hell broke loose. BD cheated with a minor!!

124»

Comments

• @momof5 that has almost nothing to do with my post! let me spell it out for you since you obviously cannot read. I meant you read my post completely wrong, not the op's. I said that being a pedophile and commiting incest is completely different. I was not being rude at all until you misinterpreted my post in which I explained what I meant but obviously you didn't get it the second time either.
    And you think that my original post was directed only at you, you are silly. I have every right to post on this thread as you, stop being a selective reader. I never said that it was okay, I never said it was right. Stop trying to make me look like the bad person. Besides, if you really cared you would not be do quick to call it made up.
    Learn to read, please. :)
  • @marysue drop it already. The drama is unneeded
  • @romeike89 Tell that to your friend:D
    Because you saying stuff will really stop it.

I'm tired of people turning what I say into stuff that I never said. If you guys would take the time to actual read the posts you'll know what I'm saying, but you just hurrdurr it up in Imaginationland. I agree turn his ass in; but I also know what the girl is going through.
  • edited October 2011
    @marysue
    just sayin' ;) ...
    incest and pedophila are both sex crimes and incest is almost always againts minors making them a pedophile as well. I know there are some differences in the acts that they commit and the reasons they commit them, but still...they go hand-in-hand in my opinion. I get what you are saying, but I just felt the need to add that [dreamaria exits stage left]
  • @marysue I said I agree, I don't have friends on here. I read Ur posts, so don't put me in this. U just seem to want to argue
  • Okay so wtf happened? Last I read she was going to the girls school to get parents involved but nothing since then .... id like to know what happened to bf????
  • @queenbeedarling that's what I'm saying lol
  • @marysue. REALLY?? Back off heifer and quit taggin me in your stupid comments. And if you wanna look back you said "for those of you that's crying mud" wow I was the only one that asked if it was fake so yes your comment was directed at me. It just seems kinda strange that she wants to post all of this then not update on any of it. And being a pedophila and incest is really no different. They are both gross. And go back and do the research. Most incest cases start out as pedophile. Its a man or woman looking for sex from young boys or girls and most often leads to sex with either their own child or a family members child cause they know that if its their own child or a family members child they are less likely to tell someone.
  • @romeike89. Girl sorry you got drug into this mess.
  • @momof5 its all good. Just gets blown up for no reason
  • @romeike89. Yeah I know. Part my fault and I will admit that but I've been here awhile and I've taken enough attitude from ppl and today I was in a bad mood and kinda just let some of it out.
  • @momof5 ah stuff happens. No biggie. I'm friggen tired today and sick. Ugh
  • So glad we are back to name calling.
  • @Jess510 theres big difference in 13 and 16.. esspecially when it comes to realations and maturity.. .. if this was my daughter i would press charges..
  • I got pregnant at 15 by a 28 year old and had to have an abortion. Anything under adult consenting age is wrong. Just because some of you got pregnant while underage doesn't make it right!!! My innocence was taken at 15 and hers was taken at 13. He needs to go to jail and pay for his consequences. He should have thought about his baby before he did what he did. If the child suffers then it is his fault.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.