single mommas or anyone need advice. all hell broke loose. BD cheated with a minor!!

Too many chances have been given. Today I found out thru his FB that he had sex with a 13 year old girl and probably not just one time. BD is 23. I kicked his butt out. I have never been soo hurt in my whole entire life. My daughter is only 3 months. He would leave me pregnant and with my daughter all day supposedly because he was at "work". I had recently found out he was trying to get with two other girls as well one with a one year old(not his) and one that was pregnant(not his). He also was messing with an older female that had a kid and a BD. Like an idiot I tried to forgive and forget and make it work for our family. I was miserable! But today I found out he actually had sex with someone else. A freaking 13 year old! I got it together and kicked him out. Anyway he's a mommas boy and his mom doesn't blame him for anything. She came over and demanded for me to let her take my daughter ever afternoon. I said no! I told her she can come see her or I will gladly go with her over to their house. She got upset and said I'm not right and that I'm trying to keep her away from them. Well her dumb son didn't say a word to me and let mommy try to "fix" things for him. She told me if I didn't agree we can go to court...well I'm 20, young and soo confused and my parents are in Mexico on a family emergency. I told her we could talk when my mom comes back(I seriously need comfort and advice, plus we live with them) but until then she was more then welcome to come here to see my daughter. She gave me a dirty look, got her sons stuff, and said I need to start thinking like a rational person and walked out. So my question is what do I do ladies? I'm lost! I don't think I even want him near my child. :( I don't think he would hurt her but then again Idk. What do you advice me to do legally? I have the messages he and the 14 year old were sending to each other saved on my laptop. They're talking about sex and if they liked it, and what they wanted to do with eachother next.. :(( would does work in court against him to keep him away from my daughter if that is what I choose to do? Please help. :((

Comments

• **the girl was 13 when they had sex apparently like last month... and she turned 14 like 2 weeks ago. Just clarifying my post.
  • Call the cops! Print out those messages for cops and court. More than likely he will be charged as sex offender and won't be allowed near any kids...at least here anyway
  • Whatta d bag. Thirteen is still a baby.
  • Your doing the right thing. In legal caseGs today, a major thing they look for is which parent looks for.best interest in child. So although hes a douche, unless your daughter is in danger from him, let him see her. Or make him a sex offender by reporting him, case closed and he won't see your baby girl. 98% of the time the mother gets.full custody. However check your state about the laws reguarding "grandparents rights".
  • :(( I am beyond heartbroken. I wanna do what's right for my daughter, but I never imagined this would happen. :(( I never thought he would do this to us. :((
  • Yes that would help you keep the baby and just let the judge know you're concerened about your child's safety. But you wont have to worry about that bc he'll most likely go to jail for that, and for a while too
  • Im so sorry this happened to you sweetie. He is a sleezeball and his mom sounds like a crazy woman. But if you go to court and you have proof shes only 13 he will go to jail bc thats considered statutory rape regardless if she wanted it or not. A 13 year old cant give consent.
  • Ok I just saw this. Keep them. Take them to court. Be ready for them to charge him with having sex with a minor. You might want to take this info to the police. Cooperate, it makes you look concerned. If he is charged with having sex with a minor he will be on the sex offender list & you can request that your daughter not be around him too much. I'll pray for you. God bless!
  • Yuck! Sorry girl... I dunno what to say. Love you!
  • Why wait until a custody battle? Judge or attorney will point that out in court.
  • Omg! I went thru the cheating situation recently & kicked Bd out also but it wasn't with a minor. That is sooo low down, & to think y'all have a daughter, did he even think about if that was his daughter. Did he kno the girl was that young? I'm so sorry you have 2 go thru this but save the proff so when u take him to court they will know. As for his mama she no good also to take her son side & he's doing wrong! I know your hurt but don't feel bad or as if its your fault.
  • I saved the messages on my paint. So you can see his picture and hers. On her fb she only had the month and day of her bday so I logged in as him again and pretended to be him and asked her how old she is. She replied 14. I saved that message too. :((. I can't help but cry...I feel super stupid and pist off. And soo confused. I want my daughter to have a father but I'm soo scared. Idk if to give him a chance to have visitation with me there at all time or to just go to court, let it all unfold and let a judge decide.
  • He knew she was that young. @bahamamama4828 you're right and it makes eveything that much difficult. Because if I give him an opportunity to be in her life and it doesn't work out I'm going to hate myself forever and the proof is probably not gonna help me because I waited too long. But then again I don't want my daughter to think I sent her daddy to jail because he did me wrong or something. I know I probably sound like an idiot...
  • Don't feel stupid. And don't wait around. Take the laptop to the police! He is doing something illegal & later just keeping it quiet could come back & bite you. Get the ball started.
  • Simply answer here how would you feel if this was your daughter at 13? He needs to have his balls cut off and be locked up. In my mind if you know for sure about this and don't do anything thats almost as bad. Its child abuse after all.
  • I would make the little girls parents aware so they can decide to press charges
  • He shouldn't have been messing with a little girl. 13 yo's don't think like adults and your 23 yo bf should have gone no where near here. You already gave him a chance when he was messing with the older girls and he still screwed up, so I don't think anyone would think you were turning him in just for revenge. You should turn him before he gets her pregnant or screws her up even worse. And if you wait too long, not only will you look bad to the police, but it could show the courts you aren't very concerned about it and effect your custody. Good luck. It sucks that your mom can't be with you. : (
  • What he did is child abuse!! What if it was your daughter?
  • @everyone thank you! :(( I think I am going to do it. @dadof2and1togo thanks you're right. He's lower then dirt.
  • 13 thats nasty he most b sick n hes head keep all advince if they take u to court
  • You should alert the police because later if you try to use this in court they might turn around and say why didn't u alert the authoritys. I know ur concerned for your daughter and wether or not her father will be around but him sleeping with a 13 year old is wrong on so many levels.
  • @mommy2b06
    It is never going to be easy for you to make that choice especially with in law issues but it needs to be done. I was a police officer for 11yrs and adults that mess with kids always make me so angry. Maybe it is something he needs help with who knows but reporting it will be the first step to getting him that help whether he thinks he needs it or not.
  • Omg you should so turn him in there should be no question about that!!
  • @dadof2n1togo completely agree. This disgusting man should go to jail, you don't mess around with 13 year olds!!

Can't imagine what you are going through hun, I hope you get it all sorted soon. Take care
  • He should be turned in. end of story. My grandmother has a business that treats so's when they are released and required by court to go to therapy... They are registered for life, so he most likely will never ever have any form of custody. That does not, however, mean that he wil not know his daughter. Plenty of so's get to see and know their children... They just aren't left alone with them.
  • Have u seen to catch a predator?
  • I would print out the messages so he wouldnt be able to see the child. He was ten years older than her and well honestly I wouldnt want my kids around that d bag. I'm so sorry your going through this u don't deserve it at all
  • Omg. Bless you. I think you're coping incredibly well considering and you're keeping your head screwed on so, good on you!! He has very little right to see your daughter if you can prove he has had sex with a minor. Collect your evidence, just in case you are dragged to court because, no judge in their right mind would give access. You were reasonable enough to agree to take the lil one to his mothers for supervised access. Stay brave n strong. We are all here for support. He's an obvious waste of space.%%- and keep us informed and keep venting... helps to get it out. Xx
  • When are your parents coming home? Is there another family member you can trust? You need serious support and need to be strong in these early stages and it sounds like his mom probably knows the severity and is going to bully you around. I wouldn't trust her for a second. This is gonna get ugly but you can't ignore the fact that it's a crime. And a disgusting and disturbing one. It's not like he stole something small. He took away a young girls innocence.
    Make a backup copy of the evidence. Like burn it to a cd and keep it somewhere safe or email to a trusted person so there's an electronic copy out there.
    You have to turn him in.. At some point. But get some support and probably lawyer. N do not leave your baby alone with him or his mom. BE STRONG. Trust yourself You know you're doing the right thing.
  • How dare he disrespect u like that. I would tell the cops also. He will have no chance with the courts because u are protecting you little one. Good luck mama u r in my prayers