RWOP

edited December 2011 in Pregnant
Who are you? Lol I'm curious bc of that blow up that happened. You guys sound like a gang lol

Comments

• Gang? No they are women who got tired oof some girls who broke rules everyday but NEVER got banned. Way back when. They are big hearted women who do for each other SOME of them are BACK STABBERS & make the rest out to look bad. But when in reality they WERE doing the EXACT same thing!
  • Hmmm I wonder who the members r... I'm an og pregly lol
  • Were not a gang just a group someone is trying to start drama within our group again its lame but whatever some people just thrive on drama and I'm not talking about you @dra765
  • Well idk who u r..........
  • Well I guess I just font remember u hhhhhmmmmmm
  • I know I'm not much of a commentor just sometimes :( n I like to avoid the drama
  • thought that guy looked gangster.
  • @rwopmsa message me I'm Amber lol I deactivateed my fb
  • We are just a group of friends. We have a few bitter ex members who like to run their mouth and start drama.. That's basically it in a nutshell :)
  • I'm an old member of pregly. Who's in rwop? Just curious....I stayed out of the drama
  • We are just a close knit group of friends. All the crap that's going on was not started by us. We are not some wild clan. We actually got called out and attacked.
  • I'm curious about the members too I'll prolly recognise them
  • O I know @rwopmuffin I saw that ambush I just think your group is cool
  • We are not a gang...were not even mean women...I think the group is negative to others cuz either they don't kno who's in it or they were n it and got deleted....we are all very close...we formed friendships outside and we try to stay very secretive...just becuz there is so much hatred towards us... Most of us were deleted or banned from pregly and we just became friends from that....that's all..
  • It's a fb group. And I personally think rwop women aren't mean. I never got banned from pregly I'm an old timer finally signing in again because I got another bfp (8wks) I think everyone is happy to be able to finally be able to come back that couldn't <3
  • I personally think its silly to start drama over a fb group....they made a group to keep in touch just like pfa....and some of the others but everyone on here shouldn't say m
  • Stupid phone!anywsy some women on here really shouldn't say much cause when all the drama started before everyone got banned or deleted they were talking smack to or fueling the drama...so now that everyone's back let's try and ignore the crap or just read it lol
  • @erkiehadagirl yup alot of these girls are acting like there real innocent. Lol but whatever there probably the ones making up all this drama to make it look like rwop lol
  • I just generally think its the same ppl with multiple accounts....some it I have to admit is pretty amusing and funny cause I can agree but some of it like this fb group drama is sillyness! Lol but hey whatever gets me threw my work breaks ha!
  • We really don't seek out this petty garbage. Its a shame that people want to bring our Facebook group into question here in a totally unrelated space. We did not start or contribute to those MUD posts. I'm tired of getting blamed for it.
  • I love the rwop.. we are not mean.. if we find you dis-loyal within the group, then you don't deserve our friendship.. you are then kicked out, and become bitter.
  • But let's just keep that seperate ya know I'm not in the group but love the ladies and talking about it here is just gonna cause drama for you guys..... :-bd
  • My phone always makes the wrong faces....but f it thumbs up!!!!! Lol
  • We have a group for us to stay close, it's a very small group and we have fun and consider each other sisters. We've had to weed out a few bad seeds, but for the most part, we are a positive, happy, and loving group who all have a special bond.
  • Amen Blondie love ya! :X
  • That's right girls...we stick up for ourselves and our group
  • To sum it up we are sisters from another Mister.. We are very nice, caring, fun loving women!!
This discussion has been closed.