RWOP

Comments

• Lol this is jordan leigh samayoa. Yes I am a member of RWOP. And? Its not a secret. Everything the previous girls said is true. We are just a close group of friends who made a more private group than pfa when all the bs was going down on pregly. If you would notice, we haven't started any drama. We are always mentioned first. The bad image was created by bitter ex members. Please do not be fooled by scarries front. She left the group because I called her out on her bs medical advice. She wanted me deleted and when kellie wouldnt do it, she deleted herself like a big ol' baby and then messaged all the members trying to turn them against me. Fail. She was referred to as the "ring leader" of the pregly drama. She took the time to get peoples account so we could use them. On pregly she is Dr. Adames, behind closed doors she is not that at all. Yes, please mama kat, delete her profile like she asked. I am here to offer advice when I can, not for the drama.
  • @murphy89
    Or do you want me to use your various other screen names? Which one? Yourstruly? Bbianchi? I'm surprised you haven't made one for Omar yet. Seriously, I am here to interact with nice people, not deal with your multiple personalities, explaining ourselves, or be scrutinized by you and your minions. Leave us alone. Everyone who questions us and feels the need to pick us apart. You all leave the other groups alone, do the same for us.

@TishJ330 ignore her. She was obviously trying to start trouble by listing your name. Makes her feel special having such classified information.
  • I didn't know some ppl were like that so much went on behind the scenes ey. I always missed the drama when it happened around holidays
  • @rwopldybg... Yourstruly? I just admitted to you I have multiple personalities! Omar isn't even real. Neither is Robin. ALL FAKE! I told you I'm Jack. Jack Foster. I said I was pleased to meet you but you didn't even touch base on that part. RUDE!
  • HATERS ARE THE BEST MOTIVATORS!
  • @murphy89
    seriously?? Please...quit stirring up trouble. You thrive on it. Leave us alone. Here we go again with The Robin Show
    L-)
  • Oh ok thanks for the heads up. Now to blatantly steal a phrase from Ms. 89 herself, not a fu¢k is given.
  • Okay Robin, can you go about your own buisness and we will go about ours? And leave us alone?
  • Clearly I have a personality disorder... Stop being so MEANNN!
  • *tazrs Jack Foster...again*
  • *jumps for joy* @TishJ330 I have my own show! That means you're now a star! *accepts Emmy*
  • Maybe you two should get a room. LoL "That there is trademarked, not to be used without written permission of Ricky Bobby, Inc"
  • Just because u have a show doesn't mean u win an emmy
  • :( I'm just sad I haven't ben invited in. :) Heehee...love all the preglies, no matter what group they are in. :)
  • @rickibobby *steals rights to Shake N' Bake*
  • @rwopmsa... Dammit! Just steal all my hopes and dreams! *storms off*
  • Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know.u were so sensitive
  • *gets room with @TishJ330 as Jack Foster*
  • @rwopmsa *sniffles* I'm no sensitive! *puts on "hard" face*
  • "If you're not 1st... You're last. SHAKE-N-BAKE!!!"
  • I refuse to get a room with Jack Foster @rickibobby!!! He's a pervert!
  • *flicks tongue at @TishJ330 and rubs nipples* Jack is down with the brown!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Just because we have a fb group we aren't allowed to be on pregly???
  • @ArmahnisMommy I'm pretty sure ANYBODY can join Pregly! Or anybody that's part of a fb group can't?
  • Who in the world is Robin? :/
  • I'm Robin!
  • @ArmahnisMommy
    You wanted to join ours! You made your own as well. So the same can be asked of you. Why are you here if you have FB and group(s)?? [-X
This discussion has been closed.