A few words from Martin

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Yall r crazy! And OG preglys...like u got seniority or something...ahahahahahahaha. u crack me up. I came on in january....does that make me an 'original gangster' too??? :p
  • LOL @blueberrysmom I guess maybe pregnant women might make good gangsters....we sure can be hardcore;)
  • For crying out loud! This whole thing is madness. I guess I just fail to see the big deal in this whole discussion. I do think some are forgetting that even though there's been a recent bunch of people kicked out, there are still thousands of members! I'm sure with lots of great advice, knowledge and questions of their own to be answered! I'm just confused by all of this.
    And if I could 'like' comments from @sara102011 and @nicoleok87 , I would! :D
  • And I don't think I'm considered original, but I am definitely a pregnant gangster. ;)
  • i swear..some of ya'll are just like little kids! like some have previously stated..follow the rules and mind your own! ive been a memeber since the beginning of the year and have not had a problem with drama..its really simple...listen..... if it starts to peeve you off...get off your phone or computer!!!
  • oh and @Martin you have created a fantastic source of help for me and i know (whether they want to admit it or not) many others! It was nice to hear from you! Hope the baby is doing good!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2011
    I dont see the point on people complaining, why do we need more mods? We are all grown women and we should all know how to ignore people or a discussion we dont agree with, I dont see why the drama hasnt stopped by now ..
  • Im sooo confused on to whats going on on here left back in march an came back in august an everything seems so diff theres no one new or around my due date !!!! A lil lost :(
  • @jennie21 new registration has been closed for a while.
  • @mimii36 Hasnt it been months ?
  • @jennie21 unfortunately it has & it looks like it will remain that way.
  • Finally apart of Pregly!!! I love everyone's stories!!!!
  • I need help with my profile picture. I cant get it to turn upright even tho its upright in my own gallery! @mama_kat
  • @mama_kat If you remove my account will all of my posts be deleted? I don't want anyone to be able to see them..
  • @Janet_2011 Only if it were that easy. Some people bring the drama to you.
  • @AishaMusa I believe that even if that drama follows you.. you can ignore it and not start an argument about it:)
  • @Janet_2011 explains why alot of people are quiet lol. just some peoples stupidity and ignorance really gets at me. so I battle with trying to ignore it. specially with the people that live around me.
  • @AishaMusa yes people on here rather stay quiet because a lot of people on here are ignorant kids that can't word what they want to say, in a nice way.. so it always stirs up an argument. I can't stand people around me either.
  • @WyattsMommy im not offended by you personaly. Its just the facter of all of a sudden everyones talking about me as being rude and half of them I dont even remember saying anything that was that rude to them on any discussion. They never even mentioned it to me when that "Rudeness" happened that it was taken in that manner or being thought of that way.

Instead they all choose to come after me at the same time you mentioned something about the rudeness. They could have told me in inbox or on my wall and we could ve solved it all that way.

Instead it was like everyone decides to mention previous times where I came off rude all at the same time you mentioned the subject of rudeness. Like wow why didnt they tell me this when it happened, instead of holding it in until someone else has that issue.

Just is too much at once.

I am sorry if you took anything I said as me being rude or disrespectful.
  • Thanks @ta2edblondie it all just came at me at once. Like it shocked me. Surprised that they didnt mention this to me before.