* MY BABY DIED* UPDATE AT BOTTOM, WENT TO E.R.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss...praying that you and your family will have comfort and peace!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. May God give you confort and and peace :(
  • @captivated yes she updated on her first post :(
  • So sorry for your loss. Keep you in my prayers xx
  • I'm so sorry
  • I'm so sorry to hear this :(
  • Im so sorry sweet heart hang in there. You can get throw this. N its like u said u will meet again.
    Stay strong.
  • Im sorry. Thoughts are with you
  • I'm so sorry. RIP little angel :(
  • Oh hun. :( I am so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers. =((
  • Sorry for your loss Hun :(
  • So sorry for your loss. :-(( i will be praying for you and your family. =((
  • edited July 2012
    Thank you everyone, I guess that would explain why my morning sickness went away so soon. Doc said they probably just heard my heart beat yesterday. ( @captivated & @homebirthadvocate ) So now, on with the mc. I'm starting to get crampy & bleeding more. I never had a mc this far along, so wondering what to expect. Is it going to hurt? Will I see the baby? I did ask for pics today & you can see the perfectly formed little baby. :(
    @everyone Don't take your pregnancy for granted, cherish every moment, even the sucky symptoms. :)
    I will be ok after some grieving, I've been through this before. @bexiewexie is right, I guess God needed this little one right back. I'm thankful for every moment I got to carry him/her. @mama_kat Thank you so much for your support!

Please listen to this as it's exactly how I'm feeling right now:

• edited July 2012
    Deleted
  • Ok darn it, I can't get the link to work. Can you @mama_kat if I inbox you the link?
  • Im so very sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and your family. Prayers xx
  • I'm so sorry hun! Yes it will hurt...I'm assuming my mc was chemical and that hurt a ton. I sat in the shower with extremely hot water on my back to try and take away the cramping. I also used a heating pad. Once again I'm sorry!
  • Praying for strength for u and your family...R.I.Paradise little one!
  • :( I'm so sorry
  • So sorry. Your in my thoughts xxx
  • *hugs* to u. :(
  • Im so terribly sorry hun. I cant begin to imagine what you must be feeling right now. I wish there was something we could do or say that would make things better! Go to your babies, and hug them all one by one. You have 9 perfect little blessings. God must have needed this ones help in heaven :( Big hugsss hun Xxxx
  • I'm so, so sorry for your loss. :( I was really crossing my fingers for you. I'll keep you in my thoughts. I wish I could tell you how this was going to go, but my MC at 11 weeks was only an empty sac. I just hope it passes quickly for you with as little pain as possible. Huge hugs your way, hon!!
  • Im sorry to hear about your lose I wish you and your family a speedy recovery and atleast you have apnother sweet angel looking over you =((
  • I'm so very sorry. I'm crying for you and your family, but so proud of your strength...may His peace be upon you.