* MY BABY DIED* UPDATE AT BOTTOM, WENT TO E.R.

Comments

• I'm so sorry for your loss :(( I hope you and your family finds strenght and peace during this time...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. It must be hard for you. My thoughts are with you and your family.
  • Hun, I am so sorry that this happened to you. My heart is breaking.

As for the miscarriage, it will probably be pretty painful. Did your doctor give you any pain medication? Please be careful and keep a close eye on your body and the passing. It can be dangerous to miscarry this far along and often requires intervention. Not always, but a lot of the times. Sometimes your cervix won't allow everything to pass and your body can hemorrhage. If you begin soaking a pad every hour, please go to the ER IMMEDIATELY. You will likely pass it completely at once (fully formed). A lot of women will retrieve this and hold their own funeral and burial. Some don't. Do whatever your gut tells you and whatever you need to do to help you grieve. I'm sure your doc told you all this already, so please forgive me if I am repeating.

Make sure you follow up to ensure that the miscarriage was complete. I wish there was something I could say or do to help you. My thoughts are with you and your family.

The angels are always near to those who are grieving, to whisper to them that their loved ones are safe in the hand of God.

"Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death."

"The Lord takes many away, even in infancy, that they may escape the envy of man, and the sorrows and evils of this present world; they were too pure, too lovely, to live on earth; therefore, if rightly considered, instead of mourning we have reason to rejoice as they are delivered from evil, and we shall soon have them again."
  • You are in my thoughts! I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope you have a speedy recovery and can find some peace soon momma.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you =((
  • I'm sorry for your loss. Much love and healing thoughts to you and your family xox
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm sorry for your loss :(
  • I'm i'm very sorry I was praying for you. No loss is easy!
  • @captivated that last quote was beautiful and so true
  • I'm so sorry you are in my prayers:(
  • I hope u can get lots of rest. Remember that its ok to grieve for the loss of this little angel. When i lost a baby i was very angry at God. I couldnt understand why. Years passed and then i read the book Heaven is for real, really helped with the brokenness. Just reminded me that those little perfect angels that we lose r waiting for us up in heaven. They r playing in Gods glory.
  • Thank you so much everyone for your thoughts & prayers. It is amazing how many responses I've gotten & your outpouring of support is so appreciated. My husband & I have been resting & crying together. I tried to upload a link to the song I'm listening to for this baby but it doesn't work. If anyone is interested google or youtube "Praise You In This Storm" by Casting Crowns. I always pick a song for baby losses.
    @captivated - Awesome quotes, thank you so much! & I did get pain meds, she said it would be painful & go straight to the er if I'm doubling over or losing lots of blood. I'm a little nervous but anxious to get it over with. I hope I get to see the baby.
    I'm sorry I can't tag everyone, but I so appreciate all of your support! Thank you!
  • Im so sorry for ur loss :(
  • Thinking of you! Sending you hugs! So sorry for your loss.
  • So sorry for your loss Hun: (
  • Xoxoxo to you.......<3
  • omggg :'( im soo soo soo soo soooo sorry for your loss :(
  • Thank you all, again.
    @mama_kat - that's awesome what your hospital does. I don't think mine does anything like that.
  • Do I just stay home & wait for the baby to pass? Or do I go about my usual business? I haven't passed any tissue yet, only very light bleeding & I have a slight crampy/aching feeling. I have a thyroid dr. appt today, & I was going to drive about an hour away with my hubby to pick up his work truck. Idk what to do, this could take weeks, or I could be an hour away & have to go to the hospital. @captivated @homebirthadvocate @mama_kat
  • I'm so sorry for your loss hun you are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I slept thru mine as much as possible. I know you Prolly can't tho... You're in my thoughts... Take it easy mama!!
  • @homebirthadvocate - I did go to my thyroid appt, but I'm home resting now cause I feel pretty bad. Do you know why I would have a backache & pain down the backs of my legs? Kind of like sciatic nerve pain. The bleeding is getting heavier but no tissue yet.
  • @homebirthadvocate - ok, thanks, as long as I know this is normal. :/
  • How are you doing
  • I know nothing can be said to make you feel better, but I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you!! ♥