* MY BABY DIED* UPDATE AT BOTTOM, WENT TO E.R.

Comments

• Hope youre doing okay.
  • Thank you! :) @jess510 @starrxoxo9 @joshneviesmum

This is so weird, but I'm starting to have these little contractions. (i say little cause my uterus is small) @homebirthadvocate ?? Does this mean it's happening soon?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes. I started having terrible contractions when I had mc. They actually kept getting closer right until I passed the tissue/baby :(
  • You have been in my thoughts and prayers since yesterday. :X
  • It does sound like your body is getting ready to deliver the baby. Praying for you and your family. If you are on fb i have a great support group that i would love for you to join. @wilsomom
  • Please stay home and rest. We are all here for you!
  • I just passed the baby! I was having a contraction & everything all came out at once! It is an amazingly perfectly formed little boy!! Omg, I'm in shock! It is so precious, I feel so blessed I got to see him & hold him! Now idk what to do with the body. I wrapped it in tissues & put in a zip lock bag in the frig until I know what to do.
    As far as me, I'm bleeding quite a bit, but very typical after birth type bleeding. Idk if I passed the after birth at the same time or not. Hubby is keeping an eye on me, I'm resting.
    @Mama_kat @homebirthadvocate @mijita @jess510 @babynewyear2012 @kayleigh27 @joshneviesmum @starxoxo9 @everyone!
    Thank you all so much for helping me through this! I may post pics later if I can figure out how, but it may be too graphic, idk. The baby was 2 inches long.
  • @babynewyear2012 I would love to join! If you want to send an invite, Angel Fitzgerald Wills :)
  • @mama_kat I understand, I don't blame you, I'm just at just peace now, especially since I got to see him & know it was a boy. I think for me, I'm thankful & it is bringing a lot of closure to see him, that's just me though.

P.S. I just passed the placenta.
  • I'm so glad you were able to see him. I wish I was able to see my baby. I had to unfortunately have a dnc and they kept it. I'd love to see him.
  • I was 10 weeks when my baby passed. If you want to email them let me know. Thanks.
  • @homebirthadvocate - I will do the pics sometime tomorrow after I rest. I did pass the placenta, it was about the size of half a baseball, bigger than I thought. Thank you for all your help!
  • @homebirthadvocate Strange, but I just passed another clot about half baseball size, do you think that's ok? I'm bleeding about the typical amount for just having a baby & I feel fine.
  • @mmy21nttc I will definitely let you see them tmrw after I figure out how to do it. Thanks!
  • I don't mean if I offend you or anyone else but its really amazing how pretty much formed a baby is even at that stage. I really didn't have time to see a baby with mine since my husband was having a real hard time when it came out and saw it. So I let them take the baby/tissue away but I wish I had had a chance to really look at him/her
  • Ah hun, I dont know what to say expect my thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care sweetie x
    Rest in peace little boy, sleep tight sweetheart x
  • @kayleigh27 - yes! It was amazing, I'm so happy I got to see him. My husband was having a hard time too, but since we were at home I was able to take my time. I don't think he was handling seeing the baby very well, but it was precious to me.
  • I'm so glad that u were able to see your baby boy my thoughts and prayers are with u and your family!
  • I'm glad you found a bit of peace. Did you pick a name for him? Love and hugs. :*
  • @wilsomom i am so sorry you had to go through the delivery process like that. I sent you a fb friend request. I am Cheryl N Mark Richard. Talk to you soon...in our group you can share pictures if you would like to.
  • So glad you got to see him and everything went smoothly. You will be in my thoughts today(hugs)
  • I had to go to the hospital last night for blood loss & clots. I almost passed out at home & did pass out twice at the hospital. I'm okay now, but really tired. I guess I retained quite a bit of the placenta, but the doc was able to get it without a d&c. I'm amazed at how much this was just like a full term birth. Thank you all for your support! I'm still thinking of a name. I will make another post later with my entire birth story for those who'd like to hear it, plus it would be therapeutic for me. I'm sorry I cant tag everyone. Your support is overwhelming & brings me to tears of joy. Thank you.

P.S. If you'd like to read the thread with the pics, but not see the pictures, it's actually links to photobucket, not the pictures themselves on the thread.
  • Im so sorry for ur loss and all u have had to go through, will keep u in my prayers. Beautiful baby boy, can't wait to read ur whole story!! :)