oh man.....yikes! tmi

Sooooo! It's cd 32 ... Af is supposed to show on Saturday.(fx she doesn't ;) ) but! Df and I were bd last night and i have.... TMI warning... never in my entire life been so wet, no lube even! We stopped to check to make sure af didn't come because we were 100% sure it was. So weird... took a $ store test yesterday ,not with fmu shame on me I know, and I was negative. I've been nauseous for two weeks now, so cranky, and can't stop thinking about taco bells beef crunch burritos.. ugh! Any ideas ladies? Aren't I supposed to be 'dried up' right now?

Comments

• Love how no body can ever help! This app is a POS, I swear if my post had included something about a cheating bd or crazy ex girlfriend I would get a million posts, but nooo I Actually need help :) weird. Thanks pregly.. you're awesome. Not.
  • I honestly have no idea if you should be dried up...lol BUT I do however send you massive amounts of baby dust!! :) I understand your frustration about responses...I have posted a few that get nothing...laaame! Good luck mama!! Let me know how it goes. :)
  • Same here with the posts! I don't know but I've had lots of discharge, some of which has been very clear and runny so hopefully that's a good sign! Let me know how the testing goes, fingers crossed for you xx
  • Thank you ladies for your time, I really appreciate it. Even if you cant help:) its nice to know I'm not the only one. My discharge has been like the left overs of sex for the past week and a half. Sorry TMI ahah its like the cum is just constantly falling out. And we didn't have sex for a week till last night! Sorry for such explicity hahah.
  • No that's how I would describe mine some days, just couldn't think how to word it!!!
  • Omg that's how mine is 2day and af was due yday and last time I had sex was like the sperm was just spilling out!!! Tmi and I get ur frustrasion about some posts not getting responce xxxxxx when u testing agen xx
  • Oh and can u feel the discharge like coming out like a period :( very unplesent lol xx
  • I was really wet right before I found out and then dry but same thing thought I started my period early I was so damn wet! Everthings bodies are different god luck! Lots of baby dust sweety! Keep us updated
  • Hahaha! It's horrible... soo runny. I'm wearing shorts for the first time this season today and I keep feeling like blood is just going to start trickling down my leg but I'm just....juicy . Lmao. Fingers crossed and lots of babydust to all of you ladies! I'll wait till Af is late a day to test again probably.. just 2-3 more days:) what about all of you?
  • I test sat :) if she's not turned up by then xx
  • Oh yay!! Good you don't have to wait too much longer!! The weird thing is.. my nips usually just Sooo sore before Af.. and nothing now! I squeeze and dont feel anything, tap, play with and theyre still just fine! Not normal for me...
  • See mine never get sore b4 af and now they are sooo sensitive spesh when cold or in the morning hehe and no thank god not to long h888 waiting would of tested yday but I wanna test when bfs here with me to do it :) hehe will this be your 1st?? X
  • It will be my first! I had a miscarriage when I was 15.... Even though I'm very thankful I didn't become a mom at 15, I know it was gods plan. Everything happens for a reason :)
  • That's kinda how I was when I first got pregnant. It was like a waterfall down there. Lots of baby dust!
  • I was a teen mum 16 when fell preggers and 17 when I had her :) how old are u now :) I'm 21 xx
  • I completely feel u on the post thing i almost never get that many :( take it as a good sign :) this might be a bit gross but i was told prego ya know is wetter then none thats y men love it so much lol :) but i love giving my input if u ever wanna know something an think i might or jus wanna know hit me up on my page @everyone @suppptayyy
  • I never really paid attention to that part and I have had 2 kids. Lol.
  • Ah Hahaha I love when discussions are this honest. I honestly have no clue and will not be much of a help... but wanted u to know I'm surely sending baby dust & if u figure this out let us know!!! ;)
  • One of the signs is more discharge!! Good luck to both of u. X
  • Af is due today! But ... no sign of her :) no cramping, sore boobs, nothing. I will keep checking in ! Thank you everyone for caring :)
  • I used to feel slippery down below, but it's been drying up lately. Had really uncomfortable sex because I didn't realize just how dry my problem was. I'm 17 weeks.

I think threads just get lost. There are a lot of posts. Just occasionally bump your thread back to the top if you haven't got answers yet. It's what I do when I want more input on a thread that got lost in bd drama.