NBA Playoffs!! **Update 5-11**

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
Since there's a hockey thread going I thought I'd start a basketball thread.

Where are the rest of my Pregly Celtics fans at??? I think I'm the only Michigander who's a die hard Boston fan.

****UPDATE 5-11****

Sadly my Celtics couldn't pull it together to defeat the Heat but the Mavs totally kicked some Laker ass!! I just pray that whoever takes on the Heat knocks em out cuz I'll puke if I see LeBron w/ a ring lol!!

I'm rootin for the Mavs, Bulls & can't decide on Thunder or OKC.

If your team is out who are you goin for now?

Comments

• Im not a boston fan I'm an orlando fan but boston is my 2nd team I can't stand the lakers but I agree with you when it comes to the celtics
  • I hate the Lakers & Heat w/ a passion! I like Orlando & I hope they can pull through & win their series.
  • I'm a celtics fan but I'm def going with my home team THE BULLS!!!!
  • I use to be a Nuggets fam but not anymore.. Now I go for the Lakers! :) They've always been my second team. But I like to watch the celtics play too though.
  • Bulls all the way! D Rose is on fire ..... Did u see that game last night
  • im 4rm Miami, so u already know im a HEAT fan!!!
  • I have lots of respect for the Bulls! The 1st round series between them & the Celtics in 2009 was the best series in the entire playoffs. I was on the edge of my seat watching every game!
  • edited April 2011
    where is robinson now. bad trades right there. orlando losing is gonna b the upset of the east. n spurs losing is gonna b the upset of the west. I love the laker haters.they make us the best.gasol needs to man up n its an easy win. the thunder is gonna b the biggest threat for us. in the east heat vs bulls is gonna b a bomb ass eastern commence finals
  • Nate went w/ Perkins. Horrible trades especially since Shaq is hurt & they don't have a good big man to defend the basket. Danny Ainge I think did more damage w/ all these trades then he did good & especially right before playoffs all these new guys have to get in sync w/ every1 else.
  • oh robinson went to okc too. hm. ic. yup yup bad trades. celtics dont have size. shaq is done for. he should retire. last year the fact that perkins was hurt n baby had to play I think was a big factor in y celtics lost. so trading perkins was way bad. for us gasol needs to step up. we have experience on our side. plus the greatest player in the nba. the black mamba. kobe time
  • They should have kept Scalabrine too. Baby is ok but he's no replacement for Perk. I didn't want Shaq to begin with. Ainge seems like he's trying to rebuild the team w/ younger players & all he's doing is ruining the C's great chemistry.
  • Im a okc durant fan but I also like the bulls d rose ... Still best player in the nba right now is Kobe hurt & all did u see that dunk
  • IM A DIE HARD LAKERS FAN! I <3 KOBE.. DID YALL SEE THE GAME LAST NIGHT?? WHOOO! WELL I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT. I LIKE DURANT N A FEW OTHER PLAYRS. I NEVER THOUGHT I WUD SE A NBA DISCUSSION. I LOVE SPORTS!!
  • spurs take it to OT damn. that was a 3 for the ages
  • I missed it :( I'm layin in bed & I don't have a tv in here.
  • I dont really care who wins u know. I thought the spurs were gonna take this series. it has been a great game
  • Am I the only mavs fan here? and sucks spurs won tonight, them being out in the first round well be funny shit lol
  • edited April 2011
    #1BOSTON FAN sunce i was 8yrs old we goin all the way wooooooo hooooooo!!!!!! GO CELTICS
  • I'M SORRY BUT AYEEEEEEEEEEE LAKERSSSSSSSS ;)
  • Boooooo to the LOSer angles FAKERS i knt stand thm they're my arch nemesis & tha heat kn go dwn with thm tooo grrrrrrr!!!!!!!
  • Lmaoooooo u better learn from last year u see how we did yall smh LAKERS ALL DAY Y'ALL KNOW WHAT IT IS....BIG BUCKETS AND BIG RINGS LLS
  • The Bulls !!! I love them !
  • Huge Spurs fan! Go spurs go!!!! Amazing game tonight.
  • Spurs fan here!! Win or lose I'll still be supporting my boys and rockin my jerseys;)
  • sorry @supermom405 great taking celtics down in 7. oh its definitely goin to 7. game 7 back in miami. n heat will win. lakers gonna end this in game 6 tomorrow. n move on
  • Oh no.im sorry to dissapoint u @FirstTimeDaddy bt the heat will nt win it mite go to game 5 bt no game 7 heat kudnt evn beat us in the regular season si they will b ova sooner thn u thnk
  • & the wack lakers didnt do nuthin bt barley win & they nt goin too far ths yr sooo Celtics all day
  • Celtics are my team and we going all the way this year baby. I used to have season tix but haven't been to a game in like 3 years due to being pregnant and lazy haha. But imma get my butt to a few games next year.