NBA Playoffs!! **Update 5-11**

Comments

• lol I think I hate the celtics as much as u hate the lakers. but its a good rivalry. n it would b great to face u in the finals again. n win again. move could sure use another ring. (:im not saying we got it in the bag. my biggest threat is gonna okc it could b memphis which would also b a hard series. but I need to focus on the mavs right now. I say we take them in 6
  • Hve u 4gotten tht my Celtics only lost their 1st game 7 in basketball history was last season wich we were bamboozeled out of any way so I thnk nt @FirstTimeDaddy jus wait & see the heat are definatley a Non Factor to the Celtics
  • Still learning??? Tht man is old everybody knows kobe only gt maybe 2yrs left b4 he's a free agent & nobody wants used damaged goods so he'll b wit the lakers again bt only ths time he'll b spending more time on the bench bcus all the young fresh rookies gotta get play time sooo he's damn near in retirement stage lol still learning
  • @supermom405 I do not know the celtics stats. its not my team. n if they r not a factor to u then we'l c u at the finals. kobe isnt the young jus he once was but ni way is he 2 years till retirement. if that was the case garnet would b too. still on that huh ic. well ok maybe just maybe the lakers got some calls in their favor. but the celtics did too on the previous game. they were just evenin things up.
  • Lmfaooooooo what rookie u know that will start over kobe!!! U to funny its no rookie that's seeing him and u know that!!! And putting him on the bench!!! Lls check his rings what coach u know will make that mistake!!! And when I said still learning everyone in the league is still learning smh!!! I'm done I will c y'all in june!!!
  • Yes benched like i said jus like sumbody gt benched wen he joined the league damn wat yall exspect him to play til he 80????? Hunny hush......... & u kn kount his rings jus kno we gt more thts wat makes the lakers wack to me everybody depends on kobe he knt & is nt the whole laker team so wit tht attitude it wnt go far jus like b4 wen he tried to karry the team by himself they didnt do nuthin 4 season so anyways bt i wud like to redo last season to shut everybody up but i wud love for thm to get beat out evn more bcus i swear ppl act like it knt happen bcus its been done soo many times b4 evn the hornets forced thm n2 a game 6 so wat makes yall thnk they knt b stopped bcus obviously they kn lmao ths is pure komedy b4 u jus b talkin off who's winning wat watch sum espn or sports center & get sum facts 1st
  • & i kuda sworn i said 2yrs so how wud anybody kno who's doin wat 2yrs from now sumbody gotta take over jus like sumbody gonna take paul pierces spot 1 day damn yall act like he a god he gotta sit dwn sumtime smh wow!!!!
  • & i didnt say retirement i said 2yrs he's a free agent @FirstTimeDaddy i said he's damn near retirement stage goodness ppl read ugh yall makin my head hurt wit all this malarchy
  • edited May 2011
    @supermom405 I think he has more than 2 years left in him. he has a few more years on top. n I think he will stay w the lakers. . he has to hand down the crown at some point but till he does he will b one of the players in the nba
  • what do u guys think of the memphis okc serious series?
  • I'm not surprised because they had a few days off. I think it'll be a good series.

I am however gonna beat the crap out of Delonte West, the C's aren't playing the way they should but if I see West leave Jones or Wade open 1 more time at the 3 point line I'm gonna flip the f*ck out!
  • grizzlies r coming off a major high from taking down the first seed spurs. n yea heat is stopping ur outside game right now too
  • No his kontract is up in 2yrs so yea & i said tht nobody wants him so he will b wit tha lakers......& yea my home team gt done today bt they jus need to step it up & kome hard & play harder or they wnt stand a chance
  • Thts wat i said dnt seem like nobodys head is n the game they need to get it 2getha
  • Anyway!!! Calm down..it's only basketball lls...never that serious...@Starr they just wasn't into it hopefully they take over next game they let the heat get to them:)
  • GO MAVS!!! Game one = SUCCESS!! LOL
  • @mommy2be24 I expected them to lose that game but they better show up & play like they mean it. I think havin a week off didn't help much either.
  • Yeah u right and the Lakers o boyyyyyyy lol..they need to get it together..
  • I think the Lakers are so over confident that they're gonna end up losing to themselves because they aren't concentrating on the game. They're too busy picturing their rings & championship banner.
  • Yessssss ur so right....they have to realize teams are hungry they want a ring we need to go harder
  • definitely tru..the championship isnt overt yet. lakers gotta play like they want it. too many hungry young teams out there. celtics got stopped tho
  • The Celtics are pathetic right now. We need Perk & w/o him I don't know if they can pull it off. Oh & I believe Robinson went back to NY not OC.
  • Go mavs!!! game two= ANOTHER SUCCESS!! :-) whoop whoop lol
  • Macs are taking care of business!! If the C's don't advance then I'm betting on Dallas!
  • Mavs. Damn auto correct
  • yes they r!! and I hope boston wins they r trippin but if not mavs r a good team to go for :-)
  • Where all the lakers fan now lol GO MAVS!!!
  • The lakes might have lost to the mavs but the mavs ain't goin to make it that far anyways cause okc or grizzles us goin to eat them alive now laugh at that LMAO
  • lakers favs r sore losers and can't take the fact they got their asses handed to them today!! well the whole series at that!! can't wait til we win this ring!!
  • It's not that we r sore losers I just hate the fact that people say that they expect for the championship to me handy to us and I must admit mavs is a good team this year we will just have to c how good they r whoever they face out of the grizzles or okc