NBA Playoffs!! **Update 5-11**

124»

Comments

• Ha ha ha to.alllll thebFakers fans kan we.day sweep???? Lol no.3peat.4 yall lol sooo
  • LAKERS=FAIL!!! Ya'll got your asses handed to you!!
  • edited May 2011
    Yea we might of got our asses handed to us but is the Celtic don't get their stuff together they won't c a ring either and the mavs not c one either I'd they have to face the grizzles
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Smh if my celtics dnt go my thunder surely will
  • Lol I think that's with any player who just lost a game especially in the finals I'm pretty sure they r not the only ones who r goin to be storming off the court
  • edited May 2011
    at this point I don't care who win as long as its not those Miami Heats
  • GO BULLS!!!!
  • people keep on saying wait until mavs have to play the grizzlies. its like they were saying the mavs were going to get sweeped by the lakers. the okc and grizzlies series its still a close series. okc isn't out of it yet and mavs as u can see r a hott team and can bet whoever .... we have nothing to lose
  • Yea u right it is a close series between the grizzles and okc but if the grizzles can knock off the spurs I'm pretty sure they can knock off the mavs same goes for okc they knock off the nuggets who was doin pretty well for themselves like I said I don't care who win as ling as its not the heats cause I can't stand them
  • The Celtics are only down 1 game so I'm not worried considering next game is at home. I like OKC but I think the Mavs are gonna win that series. Considering all the upsets so far I'm not counting any team out at this point.
  • @blessed1508 nothin but props to u. no excuses. mavs definitely beat us. so congrats. but just know I hate the mavs now. hope they lose. sorry just angry my team lost. as for the celtics. knew they were gonna lose. @supermom405 I want chicago to win the east. but lets c where that goes to
  • I haven't post since the first day, but.........
    Chicago all the way! It's The starters & The Bench Mob against 3 Miami player. They haven't beat us all season so its no way they are gonna take this...
  • Oh well I'm a heat fan thanks to my hubby but I'm bosh all the waylol it was a amazing game against the celtics boston was ahead the whole game I thought they had it until the last 7mins..lol
  • I want the heat to loose so bad grrrr they still aint shyt
  • for the finals its going to be MAVS & bulls ..... taking the ring is MAVS all the way :-)
  • @Blessed1508 I would love to see the Mavs & Bulls in the finals. It'd be a nice change from seein the same teams go at it again & again.

We moved last Saturday & we still don't have cable so I've missed all the games :(
  • Sorry @blessed1508 Chicago is gonna do this. After we put out that fire n Miami we r gonna see who can try to handle us. Lol

1st game tonite !
  • Wud b nice to see tha bulls bt they played like shyt in some games so who knows bt I dnt kare I still gt faith in my Thunders bcus thm boys are playin hard they want in so dnt be surprised if u get ready to Thunder Up!
  • Well @supermom405 we play when it count. We haven't made it this far from crossing our fingers. Lol
    Oh, thunder does pass just like heat. Lol
  • The heat kan eff off I dnt like thm @ all grrrr damn savages! Lol & the bulls r a good team bt nt my team @marriedwith_4 however I am a Derrick Rose fan bt watchin thm play I see were they slack and start to play like shyt jus like my thunder as son asd you get a big lead dont mean you kan jus start taking wild ass shots I'm jus flas no more tired ass lakers
  • I know! I was so over the lakers years ago. Even if we don't win ( which we will) as long as its not them or Miami. Lol
    @supermom405
  • @StarKrayzie yeah I don't have cable either because I am cheap lol but I just look at my sport center app for scores during the games and luckily games come on regular tv on sundays lol
  • Exactly lol
  • @blessed1508 I follow on espn.com I'm callin right now to try to get my cable set up. Thankfully a good friend works for comcast & she's hooking me up :)
  • The season is over & sadly Boston didn't make it but I'm so happy the Mavs stepped it up & shut down the Heat!! Celtics 2012!!