What type of cell phone do you have ?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @due9nov see that's what I'm talking about pay as u go , they have it here too in the USA but service may be sh$TTY lol
  • @Louisesfirstbaba wow I though it's only here in the US
  • I have a droid, and our phone bill (just for two of us) is over $260 we dont even go over minutes or anything. Its stupid how much we pay. When we had basic phones it was about $100 all together. But now that I have a smart phone Idk what I would do with out it. It pretty pathetic how attached I am to my phone now lol
  • @almost4 that's sucks full retails you guy didn't have an upgrade ?
  • HTC desire <3 it
  • @samantha you're right what would I do with out my cell phone now days and seems like everyone do have smartphone even my wife but not me
  • @almost4 no way, me and my husband also have the my touch 4g. My phone only cost 79.99 when it first came out and his phone was only 144.74
  • Me and my boyfriend have Samsung galaxy s great phones but the bill is 179a month which is crazy high I think its too much for a phone bill
  • hubby and I have HTC optimus through sprint. our bill is $150!
  • edited May 2011
    My hubby and I have HTC Evo 4g from Sprint. I paid $500 4r my phone but he paid $100 because he was eligible for a upgrade. We are on different plans. Our bills are between $90-100 monthly. We also have unlimited everything and that includes insurance.
  • @bambi_bum apple iPhone can cost too much even here in the states , and I think it's also a rip off phone because once you use it when you trying to by music you have to buy off from iTunes so apple is banking for sure I android much better .
  • edited May 2011
    So from what I see here no matter what company or who you are with everyone seem to feel the same way cost on your cell phone bill is too high.
  • Hick my cell phone bill can by a baby crib
  • @Incredible_Dad I don't think my bill is high. $100 monthly for unlimited talk, text, web. That $100 also includes my insurance and the unlimited data package your required to get for this phone.
  • Htc. Droid/incredible
  • @kCoolchic you may not paying too much but other people on the post say they do , it depends what price plan you have and how many lines of service you have , and if you have smartphone or basic phone type .
  • edited May 2011
    @jencole99 that's a good phone . Last week they just launch incredible 2 the difference are camera resolution and it's a gsm phone .
  • @Incredible_Dad My phone is a smartphone and I only have 1 line so I'm doing good. Reading some of these prices people have to pay should be illegal. They straight raping people for their money :) I would rather be phoneless.
  • I got a galaxy hubby got a Htc desire I want to mash mine I h8 it
  • I have a droid x and love it, I can do all sorts of things on it.
  • @kcoolzchicty yeah what can we do without one , my wife has the fascinate now she is on this app pregly all the time I guess you can make good use on them .
  • I have the verizon android and it cost me $140.
  • @Bummy87 Why you h*te the phone?
  • edited May 2011
    @mrswright Yup there so many things you can do I just download police scanner app that way I don't have to go buy one that cost money and it's free . It's like the cheesy commercial thereS an app for that :-@
  • @hurstk28 that's still high for 1 line of service ?
  • its to slow, I have to force close alot of things cause it freezes. its not the phone hubby says its the samsung cra* on here he said he could put linux on here but just hasnt yet
  • @bummy87 have you guys try to deleted or clear cookies ? And also check for new software update , you can also power off take battery out for like 15 seconds then power back up see that may help.