What type of cell phone do you have ?

Comments

• edited May 2011
    @blueberrysmom @tootie08 droid x is a good phone .
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have Droid incredible. We pay 400$ a month for our phone bill!!!!!
    RIDICULOUSSS
  • edited May 2011
    @texasbeauty2787 wow $200 for 2 lines ? Still a lot have you seen the new tmobile commercial where the girl in pink was asking what was happening to him and he said it's his monthly mugging so for me $200 for 2 lines with 2 smartphone songs like no matter what carrier you are with it can be expensive .
  • edited May 2011
    @isaiahnJocelynsmommy does sprint evo has a kick stand b.c. The verizon thunderbolt same type as the sprint evo except difference name b.c. Different company any ways the thunderbolt has the kick stand I was cracking up the phone has a kick stand lol it reminds me of a bike. :O
  • @mommyforever $400 seems too high you must have more then 2 lines of service ?
  • @caMommyy white iPhone 4? It's a good phone but I'm thinking apple may be looking to come out with iPhone 5 by June or July
  • I have evo. Sprint premier customer. Have family plan everything data unlimited n for 4 phones we pay $200
  • @isaiahnjocelynsmommy lol kick stand are good :-))
  • @mommyto1Soontob2 wow 4 lines all smart phone for $200 and you are with sprint now you did mentioned premier customer so you got the promo price ? That's good !
  • Me and my love have the EVO 4g but we are getting the EVO 3D this summer i cant wait!!!!!! Last june or july we got our EVO's and paid about $900 for both phones(together) and our bill every month is $180 but idc i think its totally worth it i love my phone and im happy with the service. ^#(^
  • Omg 200 for four lines!? That's amazing! We have 4 but ours is double that at verizon.
    @incredible_dad
    @mommyto1soontobe2
  • We are high up as customers. Double premier since we had them since cells were invented lol. I have 4 replacements instead of 2 since I find glitches and phones are pushed to max hehe
  • I pay £10 a month and I get unlimited texts and web (real unlimited most networks have a cap even if they say its unlimited but mine doesnt) and 250 minutes plus all texts n calls to people on the same network is free all the time so I can always contact my boyfriend which considering I'm due in 3 weeks is a good thing lol.
  • @Chels wow 3D I was wondering if there is such thing like 3D phone so sprint going to be launch the 3D and apple will be launching the iphone5 the stealth this summer is going to be awesome cell phone battles between verizon AT&T and sprint how exciting B-)
  • @mommyforever remember she said she is their premier customer so I would check with you're carrier see if they may have special promotions for their customers .
  • @incredible_dad I will! Iv been with them for yearsss so hopefully they will have something
  • @AngeliaAndMe that's not bad price and you got a free phone and discounts too!
  • @mommyforever yeah I wouldn't stop in their store I would call their customer service and I think they open from 6am to 11 pm I would tell them you have been long time customer paying a lot of money hick you can even tell them you were on pregly and the other girl was paying like $200 for her smartphone with sprint for like 4 lines of service I don't think they can match it but at least they can find a solution what savings you may qualify for um also see if your company may get like a discounts .
  • edited May 2011
    @bambi_bum I'm not good with euro dollars sorry but I'm guessing you are getting good deals?
  • edited May 2011
    I actually did something I thought was smart and all my cousins did it to I have T-Mobile and all the Droid phones costs so mvh so I remember pre pay phones are so much cheaper and they have a sim card slot so I purchased a Droid Comet it sgreat I just put my sim card in and it works like a charm only paid 130 as opposed to 400 for a phone that does the exact same things lol no one ever even notice lol
  • myTouch 4g!! I love it except the battery sucks ;(
  • @ZekesMommy yeah it's true no 1 would notice if it's prepaid phone that's not bad !
  • @ladicapo battery life does not last ? Huh
  • @incredible_dad not at all..i charge it like 5 times a day it sucks!!!
  • @ladicapo I would first check the outlet and the charging port to make sure if it's reading out the charge I remember on my other phone the charging port was lose there for it never proper charge when I plug it in . Also you should contact tmobile customer service I would call them first and tell them about this issue because a lot times they may replace as warranty for free!
  • I have an Android