What type of cell phone do you have ?

I got a basic phone , my wife got a smartphone , Now days everyone depends on smartphone you can do a lot which is cool , but man brand new cell phone can cost nearly a quarter of your car payment . Do you feel like getting rip off from your carrier example like paying too much on cell phone bill ?

Comments

• I have a droid x my hubby has the iphone 4. We only got these because our friend works there and we got an amazing deal after income tax. But yes cell phones are a rip off if u buy em new or upgrade. Plans are crazy too. I use craigslist if needed.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have a droid 2. Im always on this damn phone, thoroughly addicted :D
  • I got a samsung moment as my upgrade it was really cheap they had a deal when I got it. We are getting a killer deal on our service we have 3 smartphones on it unlimited everything and our unlimited cell to cell covers every carrier all for under 150
  • I have a galaxy from u.s cellular it is 300 regular price and I caught it on sale for 80+ a mail in rebate so the phone ended up being FREE!!!
  • im in the UK and i have a smartphone it cost £90 and i get free calls and texts to everyone on the same network as me and internet access for only £15 a month which i think is really cheap
  • I have a smartphone and hubby has the htc evo. First the damn thing was $200 then he lost it $100 with insurance now he broke it $100 again with insurance to replace it again. The monthly bill is outrageous too. Like almost $200 every month. I hate it but we have to have them for work but I don't think we need them that bad.
  • @seiffer12211 craiglist can be very challenge b.c. The phone can be good or can be bad example if was stolen .
  • I have an HTC Incredible, I love it!
  • I pay way too much a month I got the Sprint Evo and my mom has a phone on my line a rumor...I'm the techno gadget chick
  • Which carrier do u use @camommy
  • I am addicted though. Lol
  • My husband and I have htc thunderbolts. He get's a discount from his job so it's not so bad.
  • You know in oversea, some countries don't have like phone contract like they do here in the USA
  • I have a droid phone, currently Huawei brand but switching to an LG, from Cricket and it's $55 for unlimited EVERYTHING. Coverage was shaky when Cricket first moved to my area, but it's awesome now!
  • Well I used of remember when we only used pager and that was the b$$m
  • Oh, and the phone itself was only $139 after rebate.
  • @Incredible_Dad I remember sporting pagers... LOLZ
  • @eriskegal cricket used it CDMA net work I think they are leasing verizon cell towers .
  • we have contract phones here aswell but i do 'pay as you go' its mega cheap :-D
  • I had an iPhone and I hated it. I bought it outright n it cost me more than £500. I ended up giving it to my Bf who also hated it n sold it. With the money we got for it we both got HTC Wildfires they do pretty much everything the iPhone did. I love it and it was only £130 to but it flat out.
  • edited May 2011
    @beutiful_altar the thunder bolt is the first verizon lte device but cost too much
  • I have htc wildfire 20£ a month 1gb internet, unlim texts & 500mins :)
  • @due9nov you must have finished your contract . And you are now under no contract .
  • I got a HTC and pay only 10 pounds a month plus I have free internet and texts. I'm using it right now!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have a HTC evo. Love it.
  • @LouIsesfirstbaba euro $ you must have service in Europe right? If so do they make you guys on a contract .
  • no over here you can buy a phone without having a contract and just put money in it every month which for me is only £15
  • @incredible_dad ye on contract and yeah im in the uk so europe :)