What type of cell phone do you have ?

Comments

• @Mommyy2Be androids operating device seems to be the popular device right now , google knows how to bank that money !
  • @incredible_dad thanks i will do that...plus i'm a talker they'll probly send me 2 for free lol
  • edited May 2011
    @ladicapo lol yeah see if that works , now just letting you know they will not replace your phone if it's lost stolen , water damage , or physical damage so if that do not apply You should be able to get them of replace the phone for you good luck on that !

• edited May 2011
    Thank you everyone for checking out my post here I am now going to be leaving to take care my pregnant wife we are going to be watching HBO or some movies I will return in day time goodnight take care !
  • @Incredible_Dad I will give this phone to my sister and get the one iphone 5, it is to come out in September.
  • I have an Android Smartphone for Cricket.. i can down load apps, i have unlimited, talk income & out going, unlimited text & pic & vid msgs, gps, wifi where available, lots of storage, full web sites, can copy & paste ect... the phone is $150. My bill is under $70 a month (w/o insurance, thts an extra $5 or $10) no contracts, no late fees, u get it shut off an reactivate it... only problm... u can only use it around ur surrounding areas, until thy fix tht... but u can add roaming mins too... but yup. Thts wut i got.
  • Droid 2
  • Hubby and I originally had blackberrys with sprint, always had the everything/all data plan and for our upgradaes we got the LG Optimus for free. Love having sprint TV cuz if we're out somewhere and we've missed nap time or a meal pull up mickey mouse clubhouse and crankiness for our almost 3 yr old ends ;)
    *sigh* I really miss bbm and an actual keyboard though :(
  • A lot of u seem to have HTC...... wot do u think is better iPhone or HTC
    I also have HTC hd and bf has desire
  • I have a contract in the UK I got a HTC desire for free and pay £25 a month with free mins, texts and internet. Most of the time I'm connected to my at home WiFi so don't actually use my internet allowance.
  • I have a HTC desire hd! I wouldn't swap it for the world.
  • I have AT&T HTC inspire. It's an Android phone and its way better than the iPhone (that I gave to my bf) :-D
  • HTC EVO Shift with Sprint I think they are great
  • @camommyy I thought the iPhone 5 is coming out in June or July if so how you know it's coming out September ?
  • @Incredible_Dad heyy I just got off the phone with tmobile and mt new phone is coming Tuesday!! ;)
  • htc evo shift. i loove it. i dnt know how much my husband paid for it, it was a gift. we have a unlimited data plan a it rus us about 130mothly
  • i Have the HTC EVO (White & Red One) and my bill Is Is $15 bucks for unlimited everything... Only Because Im an employee @ Sprint...
  • I have a Motorola Citrus (Droid) and my husband has the Samsung Intensity, but he wants to switch back to his Blackberry so he can take it in to the office with him (Blackberry has no camera but his Droid does), and since my pretty little phone glitches a lot and doesn't let me do things like have Live Wallpaper, etc. I'm thinking of asking after he switches if I can use his Samsung. :D It won't cost any different!
  • My hubby and I both have vortex from Verizon. They're smart phones and it is usually around 206 a month. We love them
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Duhrrrr, correction: My husband had an HTC Incredible - and now it's mine. :D LoL
  • @ladicapo that is awesome !! So that works!
  • edited May 2011
    @deedeetram that helps!
  • @viviya well first check with your carrier call their customer service explain to them the trouble issue that you are having see if they may replace your device if it's under warranty !
  • @kaylaThering it's a good phone !
  • I love my android! And I would never not have a smart phone now! My fiance told me I was crazy when I bought ours but now he is glad too because we use our phones as a computer.
  • @lmelanson you should contact your carrier and speak with their customer service see if there is any options that they can help you to lower the cost of your cell phone bill .
  • edited May 2011
    @baby2dec14yayy yeah it does seem that way now day , everyone should have smartphone because you can do a lot !
  • @Incredible_Dad I mentioned it when we swapped the phones but as I told the representative I just replaced my Citrus last month so I'm goingto use this phone for a while. The Citrus is still under warranty until next January so if I change my mind I can always replace it and try again.