young teen moms!

Comments

• Well Idk if I am, but its an extremely high possibility and I find out tomorrow. But I'm 17, 4 weeks if I am lol
  • I'm 35 weeks pregnant and just turned 18 this month. Best experience ever.:)
  • I was 15 when I was pregnant with my.son had him at 16 graduated from my high school recently I graduated.college I'm 18 pregnant with my second I'm 29 weeks and a single mother
  • I was 16 when I had my daughter and 17 when I had my son and I stayed in high school and graduated...I wouldn't change them for the world I'm now almost 21 (birthday in may) and 26 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and so excited
  • 18 and 20weeks with my first. My whole family knows and so does his. They were upset at first now they're pretty much smothering me lol. It all works out, I'm very excited about being a mommy!
  • 18, turn 19 in June, and 19 weeks.. we got married in june & found out in November I was pregnant! I made him tell my dad.. but we live in a different state than our families because he's a Marine, so he had to tell my dad over the phone haha & they were all excited.
  • Hi, im 19 going on 20 I have 1yr son and im preggo again Im 20 weeks now...heads up alot of ppl are going to discourage u alot and tell u " A baby having a baby?" Yea I went through it already and going through it again especially cause im young and have a young one already...but girls its all worth the negative at the end trust me ur parents may be upset at u cause ur so young and they wanted the best for you..but They will stand by your side especially now that you need it most...if any girls need someone one to talk too just message me and im more then happy to help. :-)
  • I'm 17 turning at 18 just found out I'm pregnant. I'm due 11/11/11 I have no clue what to do. I have help all my friends that went through it but now that its me I a little shocked. I don't know how to tell my boyfriends mom. any advice?
  • Im 17 and 5 weeks almost 6 weeks pregnant.. Im a senior in high school so im nervous but really excited i told my mom through text she was really mad and still is but she is some what warming up to it i told my dad in person at dinner he is being really understanding and my boyfriends family is so happy happy about it.. so for those of you who havent told your parents dont worry it will be fine your still their daughter and they love you just be honest
  • Advice having friends after a baby turns out not all if many stick around and understand. Surprising your parents seem to be the ones who at first will be mad but support you the most. I'm 21 on baby number 2 had first at 19 had three miscarriages before at 14 16 18. Everything happens for a reason. Tellin your parents the right adult way is best. Yeah you never know how they will respond. But you gotta stay positive.
  • I was with two of my friends when they told their parents the only person I can't come to tell is my boyfriends mom..she told me that if this was to ever happen she would make it so I can't see her son and have him sign his rights over.
  • 18 and 36 wk n 5dys pgnt. I'm married though I got married at 17 :) edd april 2 2011 with a boy
  • @lildancermomma. She says it and will probably try to do it. But her son will go around her to see you and be with you. His mom will most likely stand her ground until the baby is here. My daughters grandma (his mother) said the same and had nothing to do with me and him until my due date she was there at the hospital until it was time for me and my daughter to come home.
  • @lildancermomma don't worry about your boyfriends mother. She can't make him do anything. I have seen this with my friends when we were younger and my friends boyfriend was a man and stood up to his mom and said it takes two to make a baby so hopefully your boy will do the same if she is mad.
  • im 15 and 35 weeks pregnant. eee i didnt start showing till 28 weeks, duno how cos i was tiny to start off with. but as for telling your parents it needs doing. you will need someone further on in your pregancy trust me.
  • Im 26 but got preggo with my first at15 and had him at 16. I finished highschool and went on the college. I definitely have had ups and downs and been through it ALL! if you ever need to talk or advice feel free to contact me! I am none judgemental at all! good luck!
  • Im 18 yrs old &&21weeks with a girl due sept 5 && my birthday is sept 2, my mom took it very well bcus I graduated a year ago && im in college
  • 18 years old 19 in august due oct. 10th with my first :)
  • I'm 17, married and I'm 21 weeks due sept 10. Already showing and happy.
  • I'm 17 years old and 13 weeks 1 day pregnant I'm not with the dad anymore we were together for three years but this past month everythings just fallen apart n he's been like a whole different person its hard I want to break down and cry but I have to be strong for my baby I really don't have many people I can talk to I know things will get better but its hard :(
  • Im 17 .7 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Me And my baby daddy seperated bcuz he changed and I can't deal wit him I know we will get back together but for now im glad we are apart.
  • Hi im 16 im 5 weeks and 5 days dur date is on december 26
  • Im 16. 23 weeks 6 days due aug 21
  • I'm 16 n 16w 4d due November 1st
  • I'm 15 && 25 weeks pregnant due 9/1
  • 18yrs old ..23wks 3days prego with my first baby,&its a boy!
  • I'm 17 was 16 when I first got pregnant..and I was due 6 days ago :/ lol which makes me 40 weeks and 6 days :D.. since ur new ill let ya know when ur writing to someone you have to put an @ symbol then there username or they wont know u wrote to them.. like if I was writing to you on someone elles post. I would write @mrzgjj then it will notify u that I mentioned you in a comment :)
  • 7wks 3days :) excited! 18 years old. Due jan. 5, 2012.
  • Graduation is today :) due next Saturday :) and I'm 18 got pregnant when I was 17
  • Im 16, due 10/1 and ill be 24 weeks on saturday :)