teen moms help!

edited January 2011 in Teen moms
I'm 18 and just found out I was pregnant 2 days ago. I live with my fiance at my parents but idk how to break the news to them. Any ideas? Help please :/

Comments

• How far along are you?
  • edited January 2011
    I'm eighteen too and I'm 11weeks. When I found out I came to the conclusion its best to just put it out there and be honest. Regardless of the reaction they have all that really matters now is your baby. You'll be fine! I promise the scariness goes away.
  • Agreed with dearmommy2011. Im 17 and was sooooo scared to tell my mom. And my dad too. I don't talk to him now tho because of the things he said in reaction to telling him I was pregnant. (we live 4 hours apart, which makes it way easier. Haha) but yes, you just need to tell ur parents. Its the best thing because you need to get tests done early in pregnancy. I didn't know that and I missed like 3 tests before I went to the doctor. Im now 16 weeks pregnant. And trust me, the yelling and stuff from ur parents will stop after a few days. Haha
  • I suggest you talk to your mom first then ask het to help you tell your dad that' what I did & so it worked my mom was disappointed but she is now verry happy && my dad I thought he was going to go off on me but he was like w.e he just dosent wanna be called gmpa lol you'll be fine its better if you tell them sooner!
  • Well u should tell ur mom and dad can I talk to u both and make sure ur fiance is with u nd u tell him thats how I did it how far along r u amy clue
  • No idea how far along I am unless this app is 100% right cuz it says I'm 9 weeks. So roughly around there I guess? And also I've been getting xrays for my mouth and my foot. Is it gunna hurt the baby? Thanks for everything girls, I think I'm gunna tell them this week. Hopefully it goes well :)
  • Yes xrays will definitely hurt the baby you need to go to the doctor soon because its important to check everything out early especially about the xrays.
  • I. Had my first child at 16 I wrote my parents a post it on the fridge...lol...jus a thought...good luck
  • Julies_2 how did they react on that because I'm teriffied of my mom and I also really wanna tell them but there all holy and think only scums have babies early and idk what to do but I really want there support
  • Im 20 but my whole family is super religious, especially since my father is a preacher.. I live at home not with my boyfriend and I had the hardest time telling my parents, such anxiety and stress, I called my mom while I was on break at work and told her and then she told my dad, it went amazingly smooth and everyone deals with the news in their own way.. I thought I would be disowned and all hell would break loose, but when it comes down to it almost everyone has sex we just got caught, a wonderful mistake, that can be forgiven
  • I'm 18 soon to be 19 and I'm 14weeks pregnant, I also live with my fiance but at his dads, and I told my fiance the day after I found out (4 weeks), to be honest I know we are right together and I wanted him to be part of this straight away, and I told my parents when I was (6weeks) and everything is great, they are so supportive, so I say just be honest because you'll be surprised of the outcome, I thought my mum would kill me but she's so excited!
  • It will be scary at first, but they come around...you won't be able to get them away. :)
  • I am a teen mum had my first child age 16 my family where disappointed to start with but they got use to it i am now 17 and pregnant with my second and its the same again at the end of the day they will have to get use to it just tell them straight and your decision to keep baby x
  • Well I told my mom today and she actually wasn't very mad so that's good news. I'm just really scared for my dad to know. O_o
  • Usually u think the dads r the ones who r guna b the ones who r pissed more but no, not really cuz i told my dad and said, "yay we're guna have monkies jumpin on d bed" lol i thought he was guna make a big deal like my mom but no! Im 17 weeks and im about to b 18, usually when u tell ur parents they'll be upset for a couple days n then they don't wana get off ur back n they offer to buy everything :) that's good!
  • Lol well I would say thats true with my dad but we already have 3 grand babies just between my two sisters. Then to top it off my dad told my mom my fiance couldn't move in but she let him anyways and my dad said I'd be prego in a month take it it was 3 months til I got prego but still. Eh:/
  • Woow then good luck with that :) idk what else to say
  • Yeah I'm so screwed :( lol where do u live if u dont mind me asking?
  • Houston n u
  • Humble. So near by. Hmm I wonder if I could just not tell my dad at all....til I cant hide it anymore...
  • Well i thought u lived ina different state, but i live in humble too by deerbrook mall! Have u atleast been to the doctors?
  • Oh lol well that's real close then, and I live by the atascocita Walmart. And nope not yet, ima make the appt this week :) Have you been?
  • O ok that's great! Ya i've been plenty of times lol i was suppose to find out wat i was having last week but i have to wait :( till feb. 14, so how old r u though?
  • Oh dang, i wanna know what I'm having so baad but idk if I'm far along enough yet :/ I just found out I was prego like 3 days ago too. And I'm 18, but ill have the baby after I'm 19. Your 17 right?
  • Ya but ill b 18 nxt month! So ur a graduate from skool right?
  • Oh cool :) and not yet I graduate this week !
  • For real? Lucky u lol i have to wait till may 28, from what skool??
  • Pace lol I've went there since last year. And aw lamee, u go to humble?
  • Yes :/ its whack
  • Aw, well sowwyy why didn't u come to pace? :)