teen moms help!

Comments

• if you have brothers and sisters.. like I do.. I told them first and the helped me break the news. Turns out everyones excited.
  • Cuz they didn't let me, ima senior n e ways
  • @ lc_nicole74, u have a fb?
  • I was in the same boat as u.. when I was 18 I got pregnant and had been living with his parents for 8 months..he told his mom without me there. I think thats the best way that way they can let it all out on him and by the time u get therevthey will have had time for it to sink in.. o and have a plan for what ur gunna do when the baby comes.. cause they will ask!..lol
  • Sweetheartxoxo that's actually what I did, I told my oldest sister and she kinda hinted it to my mom :)
  • Kimuhra yeah I have fb, do youu?
  • Helen thanks for the advice :) I think ill have my fiance do that with his family when he tells them lol
  • I told my mum by phone when I was 19 although she was in another state, my sister told mum when she was 18 went to the gym with her puked her guts up n told her to pull over in the way home, if your bf lives with you your mum would've thought about it at some point so she's probably already prepared for it, oh right the xrays you should be fine my grandmother has 10 baby's none ultrasounds all xrays all good size baby's between 7 and 10 pounds 1 set of twins :) just tell then now u know about it
  • Lc_nicole74 yes i do too, what's ur email so i can look u up!
  • I dont want anyone to know I'm prego yet tho...lol that's why I got this app ha :/
  • Lol fo real?
  • Yeah I just dont want my friends knowing yet til I go to the doc so I haven't told anyone. Its hard tho, like I have no one to talk to. That's why this app is cool :) ha but I think I have an idea of who u are. not tryin to sound weird lol
  • Lol ya i understand lol, so tell me, u plan on doin a baby shower?
  • Yess most likely, but it'll prob be small I have like no girl friends at all. Lol u gunna have one?
  • Lol fo real? U should invite me n ill go, that's y im tryina get ur fb lol and ya ima have 2 babyshowers, one from skool and the other for family and friends lol
  • Lol yeah, I dont talk to many girls at all. And dang lucky two!? I wanna have one but I just dont think that many girls will be there. Ha and well alrighty, u need my fb URL?
  • Yes ma'am, n dude ill even throw u one n ill invite my friends haha n you'll meet more ppl :)
  • Lol that's just odd, I'm sure ill meet more ppl tho. I've only known I was prego for less than a week and I already met u :) ha
  • Im 18 & 16 weeks prego :) & my mom just found out and she was kinda upset at first but then really supportive! My boyfriend on the other hand is so undecisive about it and says he isnt ready and a lot of other nonsenses but its an amazing experince just tell them theyll be happy im suree :) &idk you but ill be there for u too!
  • Exactly lol n ya i know it might be, but trust me im not weird or n e thing
  • @ lc_nicole74, how bout u add me, facebook.com/thatdominicanchik, ill b waiting........
    lol
  • Lily_Rodriguez_93 thankss :) and well my fiance is deff supportive I think he's more excited then I am to be honest lol. But like I said thanks and I'm here for u girls as well :)
  • Lmfao u crack me up. But alright I'm about to add u, and I figured out who u were before hand im so smart :) ha but ya ima add u now but dont tell anyone I'm prego please (:
  • No i wont, that's something u gota respect lol
  • Well you've jut been added to my friends list haha
  • Thats great im glad he is supportivee when are you due?
  • Lol alrighty :) sooo now what ha talk on here or msg?
  • If u need good advice you should go to alternitives they have helped me soo much they are great!
  • Oh i know who u r lol u used to go to humble n u have a twin bro right??
  • Im not sure yet lol :/ wby?