teen moms help!

Comments

• Lily how many weeks were u when they told u the gender?
  • Omg i went to d docs on friday n my bby didn't wana b seen :'( so idk what it is
  • So r u havn a boy or girl lily?
  • 16 weeks! Its a baby girl :) and you can check the webpage I know they have tben in different states you just need to check!
  • Thats hiw my baby girl was she moved way to much but still managed to get a few pictures!!
  • Awww how cute, but my doc thinks it might b a boy cuz we seen a lil sometin sometin lol but he said usually when they dnt wana b seen its a girl
  • thats adorable :) any names yet?
  • For a girl we chose gabriela jesabelle or for a boy jiory onaldo lol wbu?
  • I love teen mom :)
  • Well since its a girl I decided adriana nicole :) and thoes names are beautiful im extreamly jealous that you both have your mans there with you ugh mine is a freaking jerk!!
  • Thanx :)
    what happened to urs, if u dnt mind me askn.....?
  • I think gettn on this pregly app has made all my stress go away, its like my own free time :)
  • Haha I agree kimara. Its calming knowing other ppl have the same thoughts, feeling, and stuff as yourself :)
  • He doesnt wat me to have it& he doesnrt act like he carse at all :/ he thinks its gunna mess up our future and that he isnt ready and all that stupid nonsense! And its just dumn he isnt supportive at all :/ luckly I have my friends and family!
  • I'm 18 and 25 weeks. When first found out I only told my bestfriend because I wasn't going to keep it I was so scared of my mom...then I tild her when I was 13 weeks and she actually is excited now. Everyone is more supportive than I expected
  • Exactly lauren lol n lily its ok cuz ppl tell me that i effed up my future but with ur bby by ur side you'll see nothings messed up n eventually everything will get better somehow, trust me
  • Yea and honesly I can care less cuz im not going to do that to my child over sime guy who cant grow the balls to man up I dont need negitive people right now
  • Ya i just can't believe some guys, such idiots, like my bf wanted this bby so sometimes he just really pisses me off so i tell him keep effin with me n i ain't guna let u c or hear about ur kid n he starts crying lol but if my guy was like that (ass) i woulda been pissed as hell!
  • Yea he is just immature and aw haha thats good he seem supportive and oh u have nooo idea how mad he get me and I just want to punch him straight in the eye
  • Ya :) Lol u should do that haha but then again no cuz he might do something crazy
  • Lily where in colorado are you from if u don't mind me asking?
  • @lily that's cool I live in westminster
  • Hi girls, how the day goin for u?
  • Hey :) I was 14 when I found out I was pregnant and I was so scared to tell my parents but I couldn't keep it a secret when I told them they were upset but very supportive now I'm 23 and 22 weeks with my second and I was still scared but they are excited
  • I am 18 qoinq to be 19 in may & im 8 weeks.. I only have told my mom so far. I qo for my first dr. appt. Next wednesday.. Im so nervous
  • Girlss, are any of yall SUPER sensitive right now? I seriously feel like I cry about everythinggg and I constantly have a headache. Everyday:/ is that bad? Eh
  • Arielxo your in like the same situation as me. Lol same age week in pregnancy and only my mom knows, not my dad. And my 1st doc appt is next week too. Monday (: I'm real excited hehe
  • Kimuhra, my day sucks so far:/ lol hows yours?
  • Lc_nicole74 im just like that too I get sooo upset and cry over everything and have headaches daily. Its nit bad tho just drink a lot of water and ear fruit thats what my doctor told me!