teen moms help!

Comments

• Lily I've been trying. I drink water a lot so maybe I should try more fruit. I seriously feel like I'm stressed with a headache every day tho. I'm so sick of it I'm like about to snap :( lol
  • My day was boring lol but hey ya ur heads guna b hurting often wheather u do sometin or not cuz cuz ur spine is now curving and that's connected to ur head muscles so ur heads guna b hurting a lot now lol cuz my head was hurting like hell n that's what my doc said n drink lots of clear liquids
  • Yea it sucks I feel like that everyday and either I get mad or start crying its so frustrating sleeping helps too
  • Thats wicked cool haha :) does it now feel so real? Im wicked sensitive.. Lc_nicole is the baby father aroynd?
  • I feel like it isnt real.
  • edited January 2011
    Kimara dang this suckssssss. I want them to just go away.they're making me crazy:/
  • Arielxo yeah he's around my fiance lives with me. But lately I just feel like he's making me SO MAD ugh:/
  • :/ im sorry I feel like that daily to but its normal just sleep some more!
  • Lily I keep trying to sleep but usually my headaches are so bad I cant. :/
  • Eh and meds are bad for the baby :/ have you tried tea? or just ask ur doctors?
  • I'm def gunna ask my doc. My first appt is mon and it feels like forever away:(
  • The only type of pill u can drink is plain 'ol tylenol, not extra strength though, n their hard to find lol
  • did u ever call aternatives
  • Well, im 15 and almost got kicked out :(
  • Yeah mine is my fiance too.. Its the opposite for me, I feel like I make him so mad.. & like he hates me now.
  • Tell your man first if dosen't already know. Then the two of you should sit down with your parents its easier. It shows your both being responsible. That's what I did and I was only 18 at the time of my first.
  • I'm 19, 20 in may, and I'm now 2 months pregnant. I was really confident about telling my mom. I knew she'd be shocked at first but I was hoping she'd get excited and support me. Well when I told her she freaked out like I've never seen her do before. She instantly broke out in tears, screamed and ran in the other room and got sick in the bathroom. I didn't talk to her for a few days because of how upset she made me. She's my mother, she should always be the stronger, bigger person and be supportive of me like she was with everything else in my life. My gram calmed her down and now she's okay. But her reaction freaked me out so bad that I still haven't built up the guts to tell my dad. My parents are split up so its not like I can kill two birds with one stone here, so now I just feel stuck. My dads always been a good father, always pretty supportive about most things, but I'm really just afraid of disappointing him. I know he'll get over it, just like my mom, but I don't want to see the hurt or disappointment on his face when I break the news. And I'm not gonna be a baby (no pun intended) And do it over the phone. I'm goin to be a mother, I need to be an adult about stuff now. Anyways, if anyone has any advice for me on how I can get on the subject when I go see him next, I'd appreciate it! Thanks girls!
  • edited January 2011
    I have the same problem idk how to tell my dad
  • No i haven't called yet, wbu lauren?
  • Arielxo sorry to hear that. I'm sure things will get better tho. Just have hope :)
  • kimara i havent called yet either I tried looking at the website tho but it confused me. Lol u should text mee
  • Ahay95 sorry to hear that. R u still home tho?
  • I msged u on fb with my # lauren
  • Yes lc_nicole74 i am. Thanks for askin!
  • Yeah, he knows I'm preqnant. & because its still so early he doesn't really care I think. ,:(
  • I was pregnant with my oldest when I was 18 and I lived with my boyfriend and his parents. I IMed my mom who was basically like ' it's already happening so theres no reason to get upset' and she and my dad supported me. My boyfriends mom got pissed and blamed it on me and said I should leave for a while, but then his dad stepped in and told her I was family and that I wasn't going anywhere. Five years later I'm their daughter-in-law. :)
  • Hey girls, Awwww as I ready you comment it makes me think back when I was younger. I had my frist daugther when I was 22. I was scard shitless to tell my mom... I didn't tell her until I was 5 months. Then 2 years later I had my son at that time I was 24 still scard to tell my mom. Year later had my daugther and now im 17 weeks pergnant... But I just want to tell you girls that you can do it.With three kids I finish school got my rma. And I work for the miltary also am married to the kids dad. So dont let know body tell you different. I do have fb if you want to talk we can message... But congrats girls......
  • Hey girls i hope your all having a fabulous. Day :)
  • I'm 22 now, but got pregnant when I was 16; its very scary but just be calm and be ready for any reactions they might have. You'll be fine! & idk about the xray thing, I had a cat scan right before I found out I was pregnant and my baby is fine! Just talk to your Dr.