Wow..caught him cheating and I'm 38wks...can't stop crying (long)

My bf/bds has been really shady ever since I got pregnant. He says he's "hanging out with friends" but come on..you "hang out" for 6 hrs and do nothing? Leave's me while I'm sleeping in bed, and says he's only "talking to his friend". Goes to the corner store THAT IS A 2 MINUTE WALK AND IT TAKES HIM OVER 3 HOURS. He's been sneaking around lately and today I got tired of it and logged onto the laptop to only find what I suspected. Mind you not before I lost my job in October for being pregnant this bitch used to text my phone and harass me calling me a "cunt" and saying "Yeah your bf likes to fuck the shit out of me and you don't know who i am" wtf...what kind of fucking skank does that? Really? We've been together for over 3 years...and now I'm about to give birth in 12 days. He constantly locks his phone. I'm never allowed to even look at it, gets text messages around the clock constantly at like 2,3,4,5 am. WHO THE HELL IS THAT IMPORTANT THAT YOU NEED TO RESPOND AT THAT TIME?! NEVER HAS ANY TIME FOR ME.

So here's what I found. I don't even care to post this cunt's fucking number. I hope she's wrecks and dies. So sick of this bitch harassing me, making me feel like shit, talking shit to me. Now it's on. When I find this bitch she's fucking DEAD. I'll bash this bitchs skull in the pavement.

754 # her

BTW MY NAME IS ERICA. THIS BITCH IS FUCKING NASTY. Who's sexier?! FUCKING GOT TO BE TRIPPIN!

Me to (754) 281-3774 Add - Fort Lauderdale, FL
6/14/11 4:26 AM 8 days ago

Me: I think my phone is disconnected 2:21 AM
(754) 281-3774: Oh 2:21 AM
Me: Robyn? 2:21 AM
(754) 281-3774: Yeah 2:22 AM
Me: Kk my bad I guess it's being stupid but yeah I definitely think your awesome in bed 2:23 AM
(754) 281-3774: Thank u and who do u think is sexier? 2:25 AM
Me: Who do you think is 2:28 AM
(754) 281-3774: Me but u gotta answer the ? 2:29 AM
Me: What? 2:31 AM
(754) 281-3774: Who do u think is sexier me or erica? 2:37 AM
(754) 281-3774: Who do u think is sexier me or erica? 2:41 AM
(754) 281-3774: Who do u think is sexier me or erica? 2:42 AM
(754) 281-3774: Who do u think is sexier me or erica? 2:42 AM
Me: Lmao why do you ask me questions like that 2:43 AM
Me: Who do you think is sexier me or hom 2:44 AM
(754) 281-3774: Cuz im just curious what ur answer would be but i know what ur answer is now and i was gonna send u sum XXX RATED pics 2:46 AM
Me: Send send 2:47 AM
Me: But ya gotta send to my email 2:47 AM
(754) 281-3774: Nope ur answer was wrong if u would have said i was sexier the 1st time i asked then u wouldve gotten to c them 2:49 AM
(754) 281-3774: Definitely not sending any pics of me completely naked to ur email im not fucking stupid 2:51 AM
Me: *sigh* whatever you say....things with you are always ridiculously complicated 2:52 AM
Me: With you* 2:52 AM
(754) 281-3774: How? 2:52 AM
Me: Well look at what your saying your gunna send me pics but because I didn't do exacticly what you wanted blah blah blah and you won't send them to my email because your not "fucking stupid" lol are you really that worried? Why would you be talking to me and telling me all this if you were 2:55 AM
Me: I dunno, I'd rather just have you come scoop me up and beat 2:55 AM
Me: *either way 2:56 AM
(754) 281-3774: U would rather have me come scoop u up an beat anyway?? 3:03 AM
Me: ??? 3:05 AM
Me: Sen pics to kerromatic@gmail.com I guess 3:06 AM
(754) 281-3774: Did i get that correct Kerry Naranjo? 3:06 AM
(754) 281-3774: U guess what? 3:06 AM
(754) 281-3774: U guess what? 3:08 AM
(754) 281-3774: U going 2 answer me? 3:11 AM
(754) 281-3774: U going 2 answer me? 3:13 AM
Me: Yes 3:20 AM
Me: Kerromatic@gmail.com Robyn kress 3:21 AM
(754) 281-3774: Where am i picking u up at???? 3:25 AM
Me: You been to my grandparents house b4? 3:25 AM
(754) 281-3774: Off what road? 3:28 AM
(754) 281-3774: Give me directions from Griffin Rd and**. Ok? 3:36 AM
Me: Take 95 to pines take pines all the way up west of 441 west of turnpike it's 64th way make a left and house is 300 3:52 AM
Me: K? 3:54 AM
(754) 281-3774: ??? 4:06 AM
(754) 281-3774: Is it the same house i used to always pick u up from??? Down the street from the gas station or little food mart thing??? 4:10 AM
(754) 281-3774: ???? 4:16 AM
(754) 281-3774: Im on my way now so make sure u have ur phone right by u ima text u when im out front c u in 15 to 20minutes 4:19 AM
(754) 281-3774: I sent the pics also 4:26 AM

NOT ONLY DID I FIND THAT! I FOUND THIS TOO!! Some bitch named Crystal. He SWEARS he didn't send this. But WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SEND THIS TO SOMEONE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW?!?!?!?!

754 # Crystal

Me to +17542143181 Add - Fort Lauderdale, FL
6/14/11 2:15 AM 8 days ago

Me: Hmmmm, well I definitely think you are 2:13 AM
Me: You were mad good, plus you shake when you orgasm and that's awesoem 2:15 AM

I don't even know what to do. I can't stop crying...i don't want to go into labor because I'm crying so hard. I've tired to relax, but knowing he's been going out behind my back doing this shit while I'm 38 weeks pregnant is killing me. I even think he's given me herpes. When I had my pap done I had "lesions" on my labia. Now I'm stuck taking this medicine to prevent me from having anymore outbreaks...he laughs at me for taking it and told me he'd throw it away because he's never given me anything....but I've never had this problem in my life.....it started when I was about 26 weeks....I just don't know what to do....I'm so hurt. Someone that says that they love me so much has hurt me so bad...and he won't even admit he did it WHEN I HAVE proof.

:'(

Comments

• Girl Im sorry you are going through this. Is there anyone ealse you can stay with?
    This guy is no good for you. Hes a douche!
  • I know you're angry hun, but you should edit out the numbers and threats, just in case. You don't wanna get in trouble.

And then kick his ass out, you deserve way better than that!
  • I agree. Definitely a douche! I would go stay with some family and get away from him you really don't need this stress right now!
  • Im sorry that has happened especially since you have the proof right there. Go with your gut instinct. Does she know that you are pregnant with his child? If she does that tells you right there what kind of person she is. And you know what kind of person he is. He is a liar and a cheater. Calm down and relax so you dont go in to labor. Then once you have that precious baby walk out or kick him out. He should be the one that leaves because he is the one that f***ed up. I know this time if hard hang in there.
  • I have to agree. He sounds like a coward, and is acting like a little boy. I'd leave his ass asap. ESPECIALLY if he is sleeping around while you are pregnant and putting you and your child's life at risk. Start putting poison ivy in his underwear! He will learn quickly!
  • Hmm. I'm thinking if gettin my troll on and harassing her over text. I haven't trolled anyone in quite a while ;)
  • Omg I'm so sorry,....that's total BS! Some people are so disgusting. He doesn't deserve you. What man in their right mind thinks it's okay to cheat on someone who is about to have their baby like that!!!!
  • @lilbabythree She HAS TO know i'm pregnant with his child. she's been harassing me for over a year. now i have a new number i feel sorry for the person who got my old number. last time I caught his trying to hook up with skanks from the craigslist personals. WTF!

@VictoriaB go for it! the one skank has the balls to call and text me back. LOL
  • What a douche bag!!! He's not just stupid for doing that, but he's a super moron for doing it while you're pregnant and days away from delivering! Wth!?! You don't deserve this! Are you leaving him???
  • What a nasty skank! Im so sorry! He's so obviously just using them! Leave and give him no answers as to why just bounce. Obviously you being there won't stop him. So don't worry just leave and clear your own head before you have your precious baby. He's scum and a piece of trash like him will never change. You get out fast and start doing for you and your baby!
  • Trash-eeeee! Too bad you didn't post this earlier, I was very sleep deprived and in a rotten mood. Smh, its people like that who should thank god every day that murder is a crime.
  • @EricaK22: Omg...I am SO sorry you're going through this. I would not be able to forgive him if I were you...not ever. And if he did give you herpes, you have to know for sure because if you're having an active outbreak when in labor, you can pass it to your baby via vaginal delivery & will require a c-section. My friend just went through this, & she caught it from her rotten, cheating boyfriend of 3 years. Men...sometimes, they seriously make me sick!!

You deserve SO much better, hun. This pain is overwhelming right now...I know, I've been there. It feels like you'll never heal or be loved or happy again. But also from experience: YOU WILL!! Take the anger you feel towards the skanky hoes he's been f*ckin, & place it on HIS head. Cause in the end, he's responsible more than they are. No one forced him to be a disgusting, cheating man-whore, & a REAL man would never do that to a woman. I'm sorry...this is a subject I have a lot of empathy for after being hurt myself, & at least I wasn't pregnant at the time. I just feel for you & this makes me SO angry.

Get rid of him, focus on your health & your baby's, make him pay child support, & take time to heal emotionally. You'll find a wonderful man who will love you & your child, & you'll get through this dark time. I promise. Stay strong!!!
  • Wow that's all I can say!
  • WOW! Hun let me.put in my two cents.......dump his cheating butt, go have your baby, & live a less stressful life! WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU STAY W/ HIM!?!? I'm not saying you are, but cheated twice that you KNOW of & who knows who else I'm sure more than that, but sweets there is a wonderful man out there just waiting to find & take care of u & ur baby! Give that wonderful miracle your last name & I wouldn't even put him on the birth certificate unless you think you can gey child support out of him, but plz for you & your babies sake leave him & don't look back!
  • I'm sorry he's a douche! He doesn't deserve u.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mommy_yaya i really don't have any where to go. my mom and sister live here, but my mom has no room for me, and my sister has a stalker which is a very unsafe enviroment for me and baby. plus I have 3 cats. his whole family speaks spanish and they dont understand me. Deff not what i want to deal with 12 days before my dd.

@mommyof4girls Right? He's trying to beg and plead with me telling me "i'll change" yeah right. if you'll do this while I'm pregnant of ALL times what makes me think you'll stop when I'm not and you can't handle the stress of a crying newborn? I don't even want to know what the hell he used to do when I worked 72hrs at a time.
  • Im so sorry for u dats fuckn shady he is shady for doin dat too u n dem slore bag whores r fuckn trash !! R u going to stay with him?
  • Sounds like my baby daddy. Change your number. Cut off all contact with him. You and your baby dont, I mean DONT deserve this! Im here going thro THE SAME SHIT if you need to talk (:
  • edited June 2011
    I think its time for revenge for him. You don't deserve this hun!! Calling all you ladies with good revenge ideas!! ;)
    @blueberrysmom

I agree though hun, you need to leave. Its not a good environment for you. Don't relieve his "i'll change" lies either!
  • I was in a very similar situation with my first. He was the reason I placed her for adoption. Stupid men. So glad I have my hubby.
  • I wouldn't even bother throat punching his dumb ass. What a loser.
  • Im so sorry that this happening to you. I would leave asap you don't need to deal with the heat break, how dare him even think about disrespecting you and your baby by sleeping around. Ahhh girls like that make me want to scream!!!
  • @artistmama I had an outbreak a week ago, and MADE him take me to get my prescription filled then he laughed at me telling me "you better not take those" so I no longer have the outbreak. still it kills me knowing that the man I thought loved me gave me something that I'll have for the rest of my life.

@praying_4_twins I don't want to give the baby his last name, but I will for the damn child support. he hasn't bought ANYTHING for the baby period...and keeps saying he will, but nothings happened. Won't even buy a new battery for the baby thermometer which is only like $3. SAD! I feel like suffocating him with a pillow.
  • Im so sorry! Can you get into his e-mail? If you can and there's pictures spam them to his friends. And tell them to pass them on. I've done that along w names and phone numbers! Lol I can come up w some vindictive retaliations. Tell him if he truly wants to change he needs to record himself saying he thinks these girls are nasty skanks and that he just uses them cause they let him and send the voice recording to them. Cause he can say a text is from you but His voice is unmistakable. Good luck. Oh then after he burns his bridges w his side pieces leave! Oh and shut yourself off to him. Wipe any and all emotion from your face and voice. Thats hurtful too. Do not let him see your pain.
  • I don't think you have to give the baby his stupid name to get child support. Just prove that the baby is his.
  • Wow normally I wouldn't say this but u need to leave his punk ass
  • I think you should just walk away and focus on your baby.
  • Leave him. You owe it to you and your baby to have a better life without him. :-)