Wow..caught him cheating and I'm 38wks...can't stop crying (long)

Comments

• I didn't think you had to give the baby his last name hun as long as paternity is proved.
  • You need to get rid of him before he gives You another STD. He is just disgusting look at the girl he's screwing around with. If I were You I would want those two together so they can screw each other over.
  • You don't have to give the baby hid last name in fact you don't want to it just gives him more rights.
  • @mommyof4girls I have his email open, but he always deletes stuff that comes there. So I couldn't find those pictures she sent him. I did get into his facebook..been posting angry shit and all his friends are just beyond words. He definetly has it coming to him.

@blueberrysmom i hope that's the case. all i'd need is a test to prove he's the father. he's not even worth revenge but i feel some terrible rage against him.

@mom60511 I found the one girls FB, says shes in a "relationship" probably with his broke bitch ass. smdh he's left me with something i'll always have for the rest of my life...i just cant believe it
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You don't have to give the baby his last name for child support, just gotta do a court ordered dna test after you file for child support. He doesn't deserve you or your baby.
  • he doesnt deserve you. even if he does change. that's not ok what hes done to you. sounds like hes just sorry he got caught. i am so sorry!!
  • You can get child support without the baby having his last name. Im going through kinda the same thing with a psycho my bf hooked up with a week after we started dating and now she has a baby that she claims is his and trying to get child support from him. All the court needs is a paternity test to get you child support. The baby doesnt need his last name
  • Omg girl im sorry. Thats serioulsy shady...i would call that hoe up too...if you ever wanna talk anytime my number is 9852106830... I hope you drop that loser
  • Wow. Im sorry for wat you're going thru.
  • I'm sorry you're going through this, ugh! It upsets me so much, guys are jerks! & to do.it to their pregnant gf/wife..NOT COOL! What a dipshit! You can/will find someone who won't hurt you like this. I think you should go into FBI mode & pretend you're asleep, but really just waiting for him to sneak out, follow him, take pictures & throw em in his face that way he has no way to deny it. But honestly, this douche bag doesn't deserve your tears, you, or baby. His loss. Things can only get better with your little one by your side ;)
  • Leave that sorry bastard! You and your child deserve so much better!!!!

I'm so sorry. I can only imagine the pain and betrayal you must feel. I'm here if you need to talk.
  • Leave him hun... he makes me sick!!!! I'm so sorry he has done this to you when u need him most. But you will make it and come out stronger in the end! I want to hurt them both for u!
  • Girl I am in a mood right now so I'm about to start texting that number and giving her a piece of my mind. And what's HIS number I willl tell him what a coward POS that he is to do something so horrible to his gf and unborn baby. What the hell is wrong with ppl these days. Do ppl not have MORALS? Talk about trash. Ugh. I'm so sorry you have to go through this but just remember your NOT alone. We all at pregly are here for you.
  • I usually don't post, just read but today,Pedro fuckin pissed me off.
    I always used to look at your picture and think yall looked so happy together.

Leave him! He will be the one miserable when he is at home with no baby, no girlfriend, just itchy balls. He's sick, put his ass on child support and get u a REAL man.
  • Wow. He need to get his ass beat. Wtf! I'd leave his ass.wtf! I'm super mad! Who the Fuck would so that to a pregnant woman or even do that period? He is so dirty and low down.
  • The worst part is, these girls think that they're sexy just because he's sleeping with them. News flash! He's sleeping with them because they're easy. They obviously wouldn't know how to have a relationship since they think cheating is ok. It amazes me that women like that base their whole life around sex. He will look back and regret every bit of this. Hopefully you refuse any "apology" from him. Darlin', if he gave you herpes, and you HONESTLY never slept with anyone else while being pregnant, sue him. He deserves both of those icky girls. I found those messages absolutely disgusting, and my heart really goes out to you.
  • I'm so sorry this happenned to you <<hugs>>
  • girl u live right by me! wait till sept n ill come help u whoop all dem hoes and his ass!!! I hate when men do their good women like this. PREGNANT AT THAT!
  • Omg what an asshole! You deserve better than that!
  • Awwww hell to tha naw! You need to beat his ass, her ass, and kick him to the curb. Take that sorry bastard for everything he is worth.. He knows hes doing you dirtu. Dont fall for his b.s... This has me fuming.
  • Or just send her text sayin what a trampy nasty whore she is
  • Girl....i just went threw this in march..my hubby was having an affair with some stupid bitch he worked with...when I found out also threw text messeges...i swear I felt my heart drop to my ass...i cried for a month stright..i was soo hurt I just couldent belive it was hsppening to me..ive been with my hubby going on 9 years im pregnant with our 3rd baby boy...i know exactly what ur going threw and hurt and sad u feel...i was the same way and still I wanna find the bitch he was messing with and beat the dog shit outta her...but as for now all we can do is press the ause button untill we have our beautiful healthy babys in our arms....then after that oh its on baby...its on...lol...try not to think about it I know its the hardest thing in the world to know the one guy you lov respect and honor doesnt respect you and love you enough to be true....im sooooooo sorry ur going threw this just remember ur not alone its happended to the best of us...im thinking of you hoping ur ok...sending hugs your way...stay safe....Jenny<3
  • I went through this with my oldest daughters dad. He cheated all the time! He was out getting girls pregnant while I was home pregnant. I left his ass! Guys like that need need their asses kicked. Now her well just think he probably gave her herpes so the jokes on her. Get help from the state and leave him. Don't give the baby his name. Don't listen to him. Stay strong. You need to get out of that house now. Go get a pedicure. Do something to make yourself feel sexy. It helped me. You can text me if you need someone to talk to. I have been through cheating boyfriends many times.
  • Disgusting! First, you do not need to give your child this bastard's name to get child support. Secondly, you need to leave him as soon as you can. He's endangering your life and your baby. What if he'd given you HIV? He can't be trusted and you deserve better.
  • Change your profile pic and leave him alone. Ugh!