What do you mommas drive?!? :)

Comments

• I have a 01 mazda millennium an my hubby has a 01 tahoe
  • @heyitsme id rather have your 4 runner than my outback...although i love subarus mine is just a big old POS!
  • 2001 Lincoln Navigator, and a black 2005 chevy cobalt! I really realllllllllly want the Ford Flex!!!!!!!! OMG lol
  • I have a 2003 ford expedition-3 rows :) hubby has a 2004 Chevy cavalier that needs a new starter
  • 2006 scion xb I love my toaster box! I've had it since it was new great for baby's!! The car that saved our life was a 03 Pontiac grand prix it's totaled but damn great in an accident at 55+ an hour!! We are looking to replace with a ford flex a little more room when we have all the kids
  • Gold 2006 G6. I love my car but its a bit cramped with 3 carseats/booster seats in the back. Lol... We make it work.
  • I have 99 mazda 626 I like it for now but with 2 car seats in the back are next car has to have a 3rd row seat has to
  • 2005 burgundy Cadillac Escalade truck with matching 26" rims
    2010 ash grey Chevy Camaro 22" rims
    2010 white Dodge Challenger 24" rims

I love them all! But the Camaro is my baby. :-)
  • I live in colorado to, but I have a chrysler sebring convertable, 99. My baby!
  • I have a 94 honda civic coupe. I call it the purple people eater Haha and my man has a 92 civic hatch back si. We love our hondas:) but im trading my car for a 4 door integra! I like older cars. Haha you can make them look new! We have ours!
  • 2007 jeep commander it is bad ass has 3 sun roofs 7 person seating and kinda looks like a hummer.
  • I have a 2010 F250 super duty. I love my truck I am a country/ redneck girl so it is all decked out in camo interior! It is nice and roomy but a 3rd row would be nice!
  • I have a toyota corolla and husband has a saab-93t.....both too little....n hubby is 6'5"!! He keeps telling me to go get an suv...but I don't want to til im back to work!!!
  • All white Chevy trailblazer with chrome 22s. Gonna get an additional car next year to save on gas. I desperately want a quick lil coupe, but everyone says that carseats are a pain in the ass with 2drs
  • i have a 2010 honda insight i love it but i have to get a bigger car since this is my 3rd baby and my car is small on the inside ... i have a 99 maxima also so i will be driving that until i find a truck or something
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • oh and my honda insight is a hybrid so that really makes me not want to get rid of it because its soooo good on gas and it takes $30 to fill up... my maxima takes 55
  • @heyitsme when I first got with my husband, his two brothers and dad all had 4runners..they are awesome and dependable!!

I have a 2003 hyundia sante Fe and my husband has a 1993 Toyota corrola, we are hoping to sell husbands car and get a Honda fit...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 2003 ford expedition with 3rd row seats
  • 2009 dodge charger. Vanilla white with a pink grile and pink pinstripes. It was my wedding gift from hubby. Love it!
  • *grille
  • 96 mercury grand marquis
  • @garagebandfan yeah mine is pretty dependable with almost 400,000kms on it! (248,600 miles) but its a bit rusty
  • 2007 chevy uplander :D <3 my soccer mom van
  • Im with @heyitsme i got a 94 honda accord with me on oahu and a 91 toyota 4runner on maui that im lettin my dad use until i can ship it here...
  • After I totalled my p.o.s. mercury in October 2009, my hubby and I bought a 2010 Chevy Equinox. It's FABULOUS. The back seats move forward or backwards depending on how much room you need, so we NEVER need to worry about a car seat fitting with my 6'4" husband in the front seat. It also gets decent gas mileage...we got the all wheel drive, so it gets 22 mpg city, 28 highway. I also feel really safe driving in the snow with it (a must for Chicago winters.) I recommend it to anyone...we are just now having our first child, so it should last us a long time.

We've also taken four camping trips with it, and all our gear fit fantastically, with enough room for other people to drive with us. And... during our anniversary camping trip last summer, when it rained four nights in a row and everything got soaked...we were able to put our gear in the front seats, fold down the back seats, and sleep fairly comfortably. (Maybe even more than sleep....TMI? Too bad.)
  • i have an '06 scion tc
    Photobucket
    my baby<3 & my step-baby in the background(:
  • I drive a 2007 Escalade ESV, my husband has a Charger SRT. My husband also has two old school cars an oldsmobile and a cutless.We also had a super duty F250 and convertible Jaguar...but we got rid of the last two after we came to our senses and realized we didn't need all those damn cars. I love sitting high in my SUV.
  • 05 Red Nissan Titan