What do you mommas drive?!? :)

Comments

• There we go ^
  • @Mama2Bn2011 its silver! I love it! Cant go wrong with a Honda. Plus it only has 120xxx miles on it!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • we have a subaru and a yukon :) both great kid cars :)
  • @Mama2Bn2011 yea I drive 60 miles roundtrip to work so I put alot of miles on it. Lol. But it still has a long life to live! & crazy thing is...i got the car because it was a 2 door in january! Little did I know..i needed a 4 door! Grrl
  • I drive a 2006 Ford F250 Super Duty (Lariat)
  • I got a brand new 2011 nissan rogue a drunk driver hit my car two months ago but we were planning on getting a bigger car for baby anyways. hubby loves his 98 cadillac and we have a 04 nissan sentra.
  • 09 Ford flex. It has third row seating and leather so great for kids :)
  • 99' caddilac deville its my baby <3
  • Me and the hubby both drive a Lexus. Mines is my dream car and its red my hubby's is pearl white.
  • We have a 2006 Eddie Bauer Expedition and a 2011 Scion XB we really want to trade the expedition but we can't really give up the room in January we will go from 2 to 3 carseats in the vehicle
  • I don't see anyone stepping forward to help out Blueberry with this Maserati. Smh... :ar!
  • @blueberrysmom If I had the money I would so get Blueberry his Maserati!!

@everyone There's such a different variety of vehicles that you ladies drive. Some I've never heard of. And usually I love the smell of new car but with my hormones making my smell sensitive I don't like the smell of Ollie (the Optima). It makes my stomach feel funny so I'm going to have to get a new freshener. I like that some of you posted pics of what you drive. I would but idk how.
  • @tracieleanna20 He is grateful! >:D<
  • I drive a 2004 Ford Expedition aka "big blue" 3 rolls of seating. My nieces and nephews call it the limo. Lol. It's a gas guzzler. I also have my 1994 Mercury Mountaineer aka "big red". I really want something smaller like a car.
  • edited July 2011
    2010 black honda accord and sometimes hubbys 2009 s550...but he's so crazy about his car, i just stick to driving mine most of the time...my hubby also has 2 old school caddies...one is a brougham(sp?) with a naked lady painted on the back and scarface on the front with a 5th wheel in the back (very nice, he wont evn let me touch it!!!)..the other is a white cadillac deville i think it's an 04....looks like a old man car...lol
  • 2002 dodge grand caravan :-) loves it
  • Hubby has a 2000 mustang, all suped up and modified and its a stick.. bleh and I did have a 99 grand am se 2 Dr but the engine just friggen went out... She was my baby :'(
    so now I'm left driving the 97 pontiac gtp. (supercharged) 2dr
    Although I must admit it has crazy amounts of room in there lol
    But were financially f**ked right now so a new 4 Dr car is not an option...
  • I drive an impala but i want an SUV!!! Wahhhhhh!
  • 2007 Ford Explorer Ironman Series... I love her. Will be paid off in like 9 months and deciding if I want to trade her in or not...
  • @Mama2Bn2011 yea im not trading mine on either! I dont think I could. Lol. Oh well I guess it wont be 2 hard cuz this is my first so she will have plenty of room bck there.
  • My cars muust be lame, nobody has them! Lol we got a 2001 Chysler 300m (omg I love the thing) and a 07? Chysler Pacifica(we hate it, can't wait to trade it in) AND my hubbys got a Ahem, 89 ford ranger lol.