What do you mommas drive?!? :)

edited July 2011 in Just for Fun
I did have a 2007 Ford Focus but unfortunately it was too small for the car seat to fit in the middle. My husband is 6"2' so he has to have the seat far back. I'm 5"4' and the carseat would push against the drivers seat. So this past weekend me and my husband did some car shopping and ended up trading Frankie (yes I name my cars, have been since the day I turned 16 and started driving) in and we got a brand new Black 2011 Kia Optima! I love this car so much and even though our credit isn't the best the guy was awesome and gave us a great deal and payments are perfect for us. I am a little sad that we had to get rid of Frankie, he was/is a real good car just not big enough. So just for fun, what are you mommas driving?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • A 2007 Chevy 2500HD for now. And sometimes a 1993 Mustang Coupe. Only to the track and when we are kid free.
  • edited July 2011
  • 02 Chevy impala
  • 2007 Chrysler 300, champagne color
  • We bought a 2011 Ford Edge Sport fully loaded and I love it!!!
    We also have my 2010 Nissan Altima Coupe but that's too small for the baby so I'll just be in the edge.
  • 06 Pontiac Grand Pre
  • An 04 Jeep Liberty. I love my jeep!
    Hubby has a 2 door 04 Ford Focus that we will probably see about trading in for a Toyota next year.
    Before I drove a 2004 Ford Focus but that was the worse car I have ever owned omg. I hated it so much I put it in a derby and sat there gleefully watching it be demolished.
  • 05 kia sedona I've only had it for 4-5m but I absolutely love my van.
  • I have a 2011 jeep liberty. I had an 06 Chevy cobalt but was too small so we went and bought the jeep in June...I love it! Dont you just love new car smell
  • Saab 9-5 wagon.
  • edited July 2011
    99 Toyota corolla. Hopefully soon to be the owner of a new scion Xb :)
  • 2007 toyota camery
  • I have a 2001 subaru wagon and a 2007 subaru impreza....the impreza is tiny but super fast lol...I'm trading in my wagon for a new dodge grand caravan...
  • wow all you drive such nice newer cars Im jealous! I drive a 1990 toyota 4runner. Cant afford to buy anything newer
  • edited July 2011
  • Fyi... Blueberry needs a Maserati. Just putting it out there.
  • 08 Ford Fusion, my baby! Boyfriend has a 90 jeep wrangler and that damn thing is going to be the end of me!
  • '08 Lexus RX350
  • 2011 Honda Odyssey
  • I don't drive lol but our family car is a 2002 gmc envoy. I already have 2 kids so room is gonna be tight... Were looking for something with a third row for when baby is here...
  • At the moment, an '06 Saab 93 2.0 Convertible! I don't want to give it up but unfortunately a newborn in the back seat of a convertible is just not realistic :-(( Working on selling it and finding something more family oriented...
  • '05 blackblack BMW with leather peanut butter interior =) I want to trade it in! I want a truck! :-D
  • '04 Jeep Grand Cherokee lmtd.
    Luv it, hate the fill up!
  • Trade it for the Saab wagon. I love mine! @stbmilitarybrat \:D/
  • My favort to drive when I'm not prego is my jeep wrangler 4x4 but while I'm prego and have my kids with me I drive our other jeep liberty... I love my jeeps!!
  • I have a 2 door.
    Acura RSX 2005
    I can't trade her in, its going to be tight.
  • i have a 2010 ford escape! and i love it! i made my husband trade in his truck for it cause i couldnt learn how to drive stick. some people just cant learn i tried
  • A 2009 subaru forester. I love it its big enough without being too big. Its handles really well in the snow (I live in Colorado) and gets pretty decent gas mileage.
  • I've got a 2006 Toyota Corolla CE :) I sure hope little man's carseat fits in the back... Fortunately bf and I are both 5'5" and can have the seats up far haha.