What do you mommas drive?!? :)

Comments

• 2010 toyota camry SE and hubby has a ranger 1993 splash
  • 2007 chevy cobalt. But ill be trading it in for something newer and bigger before baby gets here.
  • @heyitsme I like the 1990 4runner, my hunny drives a 1991 pickup and its a die hard! He's replaced a lot (the engine, transmission to start with lol) but its been really reliable :) hope yours is a good runner for ya!
    I drive a 2000 chevy malibu the doesn't have the original key and I found out today that it has an anti theift system lol. I got stranded at the gas station cause the car locks the ignition for 10-15 minutes when it thinks its being stolen lol..appearently my own car thinks I'm trying to steal it :( no fun:( anyway I like the older cars better at this point in time..*sigh*
  • I got a 06 BMW Z4, 2 door convertible :( It's my baby and I can't drive it anymore... my hub has a Jaguar Coupe, it's big enough, but I don't want to drive his car... I'm keeping my convertible and planning on getting a truck in the next two months...
  • 2008 Dodge Avenger, Hubby drives a 2005 Chevy Z71 pickup
  • I drive a 2008 mustang gt convertible. If my fiance gets this job he's up for we wanna trade it in on a 2011 Yukon denali
  • I drive a 01 Spyder... I need to trade it in no way a car seat will fit in the back. hardly fits another person back there lol
  • I drive a 2011 Infiniti FX35 in pearl white, I LOVE this car!! My hubby and I traded my infiniti G37S coupe for it when we found out we were pregnant in January!
  • 2010 Infiniti G37 of course 4 door so ok for baby and 2008 Toyota Tundra 4 door also...addi will have plenty of room.
  • 2001 honda civic 2 door. I LOVE it!
  • I'm driving a 2011 Kia Soul
    But I'm thinking about trading it n for something else
  • I drive a 2007 toyota rav4 crusier but hubby thinking of changing it to an bmw x5
  • Me and the Mr. share A '09 Cadillac Escalade, an '08 Nissan Altima and my baby from college '97 Honda Accord. I never really drive it but the insurance is so darn cheap.
  • 04 ford explorer with third row seating. Need something bigger though, 3 carseats is gonna be tight!
  • A 2003 Mazda6 :) momma drives a stick :P
  • 2004 ford excursion. Everyone that sees me getting out of it looks at me and says wow your really small.to be driving a big thing like that. My responce is well I like big things abd they laugh. Lol I have 6 kids to hall around. Before my ex wrecked it I used to drive a suburan. I love big vehicles. Im small so its funny to watch people look and stare at me then see my gang. I get a bigger responce to the hole brady bunch getting out also haha
  • My boyfriend has an 78 Malibu, that he can't drive, very odd long story, and a 83 Suzuki custom motorcycle. I have a 93 F350 crew cab flat bed diesel that gets maybe 10 miles to a gallon. So it hardly ever gets driven. And my baby a 98 montie Carlo, but she's only a 2 door. So we are car shopping looking for something 4 door and that has AC
  • edited July 2011
    08 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS & 09 Mitsubishi Lancer ES Sport. Me and my bf first started talking on projectlancer.net and ever since then its car meets and mods. we love our cars!! Panning on getting a new Tahoe or Yukon when baby comes.

Mia...my bf's
    Photobucket

Mia's new rear
    Photobucket

Bubbles...my baby
    Photobucket

Bubble's new rear :)
    Photobucket
  • I just sold my car a few weeks ago to pay my debt off. I did have 99 honda civic si. My husband is in the process of getting ready to sell his baby to get a more reliable car. We are looking for 06 -08 honda civic. I told him we to have one reliable. Then he can have his play toy at tax time. Right now we have a 92 honda civic cx fully built singlecam turbo. No a/c -_- . The seat belt in the back is broken. its really way to loud for a baby. I also hate driving it since its got a stage 5 clutch. So we have until oct 31st to get a baby mobile
  • I had an 04 honda accord her name was smoke, but I had to let her go for a bigger vehical because I have a toddler too. My hubby has an 08 dodge ram and a damn bike. So yeah no fam vehical so I fell in love with the ford flex and the next thing I no hubby took me to go get one! Her name is Candy she is candy apple red 2010 with heated seats yay helps with the back lol. My son says its his car.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 2008 Nissan sentra. My husband drives a 2004 Nissan titan which i'll be absolutely heartbroken when we get rid of his truck since we basically started our relationship in that truck and had a lot of fun in it ;;)
  • I had a 04 durango. We traded it in for a 2011 dodge grand caravan. My durango had a third row but with 3 in carseats I needed bucket seats to be able to get to everyone easily. Hubby drives a 2000 lincoln towncar.
  • 2010 ford fusion hybrid, HORRAY FOR HYBRIDS!
  • 2006 black Infiniti M45. Love my car so I'm glad it's baby friendly :)
  • [IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g444/bellareust/30918_116831845020279_100000803916581_91074_4297449_n.jpg[/IMG]

my Beauty! 2007 plum crazy dodge charger SRT8. she's hella fast with her 6.1 L hemi and its actually got a huge backseat, perfect for our baby girl <3
  • edited July 2011
    darnit why aren't my links working???
  • 2005 Trailblazer..hopefully I'll get a bigger car next year.