Ladies who are NOT vaccinating, please stand up

Comments

• @vtmamajuju i would assume she meant the natural way, like chicken pox parties. (p.s. my mom had measles, mumps, ect.. you name it she had it lol its only bad if the person didnt have a good diet, and lacked vitamin A, and wasnt breastfed)
  • edited January 2012
    @cupcake22 sorry not what i meant! :) i mean the illnesses are less severe when bfing.
    (i meant about measles anyway)
    I had the chicken pox and im fine :)
  • Does anybody know what the two month shots consist of? I'm debating if I want to get them or not. :/ and I have an appt in a few days
  • I didn't read all of this but appreciate this post & would love to research this topic more!!! :) thank u ladies!!!
  • Thanks ladies
  • edited January 2012
    Mothes who choose to vaccinate their children are not "poisoning" them.
  • She wasnt calling anyone out or saying that mothers who vaccinate are poisoning their children..she was mearly saying that she feels that the vaccines contain poisons...(and some do contain formaldehyde which does cause cancer...)..no need to cause a stir where there isnt one...
  • @bahamamama4828 AGREED! About big pharma! and great info about the japanese study and the amish!!
  • edited January 2012
    All I'm trying to say is as a mother who chooses to vaccinate I found that statment very offensive. Just because I and hundreds of thousands of other mothers choose to do whatever we can to protect our children from illness, we should not be implied to be poisoners.
  • She didn't say anybody were poisoners.
    I'm pro vaccinations btw.
  • Well I am sure she didn't mean to upset anyone...
  • SMH @drgonzo523. She didn't imply people in her statement at all.

I never, ever say anything when I read something that upsets me because what's the point? We're just trying to share information without someone having to put emotions into it. Can we just stick to the facts of the matter please?

-just trying to learn something here
  • I agree ^^^^if I don't like the topic I just keep moving no need to stir the pot
  • edited January 2012
    ...lol nevermind can't delete this so I will just fill it with LaLaLaLaLaaaaaas lol :(|)
  • It's all in the phrasing. I never said she called anyone a poisoner. She did, however, imply it. She said in refrence to vaccines: "Do I poison my child now..." Implied in that statment is vaccine = posion; therefore, those who vaccinate are poisioners. If instead something along the lines of "do I POTENTIALLY poison my child now..." was said the inference now cannot be made. I know it's kind of splitting hairs but if I said something like (which I won't because some might find it offensive) "do I make the smart choice to vaccinate my child..." I would be implying vaccine = smart; therefore, those who don't vaccinate are not smart and I most certainly would be called out for that statement.
  • @drgonzo523 This isn't a debate, really. It's for women who are not vaccinating. To each their own and everyone has a different opinion.
  • @fate I thought she clearly stated that in the title. Oh silly me! Lol.
  • @drgonzo523 I understand what you're saying. The only thing we are trying to say to you is even though you may have been offended, please don't write anything and off-track our discussion.
  • I feel bad now. after reading this maybe I shouldn't continue to vaccinate an I didn't kno about the exempt thing. my baby jus got his 4 month shots thursday an hasn't been the same since.
  • @Mimii36 8-| I know... There is always someone to mess up the good posts. There's a pro-vaccine thread and it's already messed up as well. Both were informative and calm until the a-holes come and shove their opinions down everyone's throats.
  • @jsmyonlylove what shots does he get at 4 months?
  • edited January 2012
    I read this post to find out the reasons you all chose not to vaccinate. I have no problem with you choosing or not choosing to vaccinate. I wouldn't have commented if that hadn't been said. To each their own. I guess I forgot this was an open forum.
  • edited January 2012
    @misspregger6989 I posted the shot schedule on this thread.
  • @drgonzo523 It doesn't justify stirring the pot. It was a calm thread.
  • polio dtp meningitis an pnucon watever that one is @misspregger6989
  • Also, I'm going to continue to provide my answer to the op, look up what shots do to the myelin sheath of the brain.
  • @fate I'm not an a-hole just because I have an opinion that differs from yours. Just thought i'd throw that out there. That right there is how drama gets started I stated a differing opinion without name calling and now I'm an a-hole because I said something 8-|