couponing moms help!!

edited January 2012 in USA moms
how does it work?? what do u do??
I wanna start couponing.. not "extreme" but just enough ;) what websites u use?? I tried goin to couponing.com but it just gave me a link to a app I can download.. helppo !

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It takes practice and hard work! LOL. You just have to watch which store is having a great deal and then combine coupons with that deal. I'm 33 weeks right now and have a 15 box stockpile going and I pay between $5-8 a box.
  • @KylieMommie what is the average cost you pay per diaper? I only like to pay 7-9 cents per diaper and only a penny or less per wipe.
  • @RileyAndMe what stores are near you?
  • @bonita85. It depends on the deal but I've gotten diapers free before but my average is between 6-8 for diapers and I am about the same foe wipes. I got a killer deal at Target awhile ago and got 20 containers of wipes for $5.00. I was pretty proud of that deal. LOL
  • @KylieMommie I love wipe deals! I got a ton 2 months ago for like 15 bucks at walgreens. Free diapers are the best. I am not allowed to buy anything for my baby anymore lol. My bd said she has enough. Only thing I need to get is some formula but not anytime soon. I have enough formula for 4 to 5 months. I don't need any diapers what so ever. Pretty much my baby is set on everything till she is 8 to 9 months. LOL I love her stockpile!
  • Well Walmart will pricematch other stores prices and then you can use coupons on the pricematched price. Target is one of my favorite stores for diaper deals..... A lot of times they will give you a $5.00 or $10.00 gift card for buying a certain item. Recently they would give you a $5.00 gift card for buying a certain quanity of glade products. I used coupons to get the glade stuff for free and the register still. Triggers the gift card. I used the gift cards on top of coupons to buy diapers. I got free glade products and super cheap diapers!!!
  • @RileyAndMe Target runs good sales but CVS, Walgreens, Babies R Us, Jewel Osco (albertsons) run the best deals. Pair a coupons with sales. Also remember you almost always can use a store coupon with a manufacture coupon
  • @bonita85
    @RileyAndMe

Albertsons (I'm in the Seattle area) is my FAVORITE grocery store!
  • @RileyAndMe. See you already know how to get good deals at Walgreens! My feeling is this....we make "to" much money to qualify for any kind of assiatance like WIC, etc yet we never have money. I figure why do I have to pay full price for it when I can get it for cheap? If they won't help me out I had to figure out another way.
  • Jewel Osco (chicago lol) will accept any manufacture coupon meaning the register rewards you get at walgreens you can use there. ( I like to use me walgreens register rewards on meats and produce there)

@KylieMommy
    @RileyAndMe
  • Walmart will give you cash back too if your total is negative due to coupons. They paid me $50 one time!
  • @KylieMommie Could not agree more!
  • @KylieMommie do you follow coupon blogs? Recommend any good ones?
  • I follow www.couponconnections.com. she is local to my area and was actually on TLC's extreme couponing. I mainly follow her because she give me grocery store match ups every week and even does diaper deals every week. She pretty much has taught me how to coupon and then tells me where and when to get a good deal.
  • I'm still soooo lost..ok so look @ sales then use the store coupon u see n the ad plus another coupon ..that I find where??
  • I use www.krazycouponlady.com and www.coupontom.com
  • Store coupons are typically found at the store or online. Target has been putting them in the news paper. It will say store coupon in place of were manufacture would be
  • You can find them on the internet, newspapers, on diaper boxes (I have a whole bunch of $4.00 off coupons thay were just on the side of a box that you peel off), or even write the company and tell they you like their product and they will sent you coupons.
  • @bonita85. I follow krazycouponlady too LOL
  • Target.com just had a $5.00 off internet coupon out. I can combine that with my $4.00 off coupon the get $9.00 off
  • Sadly I can talk about couponing all night :)
  • @bonita85. I use a great coupon clipping service as well www.westcoastcouponclipping.com. check it out you might find some great coupons that you can buy for cheap that you never got in your area.
  • @bonita85 LOL. Agreed! Have a great night......happy couponing!
  • Thanks for the info! Keep me updated on baby deals! I hate missing out lol
    @KylieMommie