couponing moms help!!

124»

Comments

• @naliibby2. I get 6 papers delivered to my house every Sunday (its cheaper to have them delivered than for me to go buy them). I clip all the coupons out and organize them in a bin by the alphabet. Most times there will not be a killer deal right away. Every Tuesday I get my local grocery stores ads in the mail. The new sales start every Wednesday and are good till the next Wednesday. I look through all the ads and check out the deals. Sometimes a coupon can be good for 2-3 months and the "killer" deal does not happen till a couple of weeks till the coupon expires but I still have it in my bin. I also follow a coupon blog website that is local to my area and it let's me know of good deals going on at certain stores. I use www.couponconnections.com. she has a lot of usuful info and videos on how to start couponing, how to organize your coupons, etc. When I get some time I will post a picture of my coupon tub and my stockpile in my garage.
  • ok plzz do thank u.. im still a lil confused..i clipped alot n put them in a 13 pocket thing by exp date... just waitin till I see a store n man ufacture coupon..but its hard to knoe what u have
  • @naliibby2. Took some pictures for you but can't figure out how to paste the link to my photobucket from my cell phone
  • Hopefull that worked? The first picture cost me $16.00 today and the second picture is of my stockpile in my garage. Today.... 4 bags kttle chips, 4 cans progresso soup, 4 packs johnsonville sausage, 4 boxes of cereal, 3 packs yoplait yogurt w/ granola, 1 gallon of milk, 2 packs of huggies diapers, apples, oranges, bananas, and an onion.
  • Thanks for the tag @kyliemommie im going to have to read this when lo takes a nap.
  • @Alwaysbeenurz2008. I think the photobucket link should still work so you can see my stockpile....that was 4 months ago though so it has changed a bit.
  • tagging myself :-)
  • Tagging myself, im just starting too
  • Ok so i have coupons now how do you make a list so that you wont spent alot.
    lol i know probley a dumb question but oh well im lost now that i have a bunch of coupons..