couponing moms help!!

Comments

• I need a coupon buddy lol
  • We can figure the coupon world out together! We can exchange emails and go from there also trade coupons
  • yess!!! greatt idea
  • Just like @Bonita85 said... Go to WWW.krazycouponlady.com and WWW.couponmom.com

This is a few tips.
    1. always purchase 2 Sunday papers and cut and remove EVERY coupon.

2. Put into groups. All "manufacture" coupons in one stack then sort the rest by store.

3. Sort AGAIN ... By expire date.

4. Remember each store has sales like clock work.. "every thing goes back on sale ever 6 weeks." So think of it is 6 groups of items that cycle on a weekly sale. So if capri suns go on a super sale today.. they go back on a super sale again in 6 weeks.

5. Create a binder..

6. Be open to buy things you normally don't use. Example.. tone soap instead of suave.

• omgg @ynvtish thanks soo much!! ima use this! I'm gettin a printer tomorrow! y 2 sunday papers?? can I double the coupons??
  • edited January 2012
    @nalilbby2.

You can double manufacture coupons but most "store" coupons can't be doubled up. If you see something you like and its manufacture coupon.. print as many as you can get a hold of.

You have to be in mind set that you using coupons doesn't work with traditional grocery shopping.

The key is to match up a few manufacture coupons with the same product "store" coupon that is buy 1 get 1 free. So its like this...

You buy a candy bar for $1.25

Let's say there is a sale that is buy one get one free.. and you have two $0.65 of each candy "manufacture" coupon.

$1.25 (1st candy)
    $1.25 (2nd candy)
    -----------
    $2.50 subtotal
    -$1.25 (cause 2nd candy is free)
    ----------
    $1.25 new subtotal
    -$0.65 (1st manufacture coupon)
    -$0.65 (2nd manufacture coupon)
    ----------
    $0.00 you pay nothing.

(they won't pay credit)

I just started couponing a few weeks ago. I went to the store and bought $78.00 worth of drinks and paid $19 ...

I'm still learning on how to get it down to $0.00

5 pks Bottle water
    2 jugs of Sunny D
    2 jugs of Hawian Punch
    7 packs of Capri Suns
    2 Jugs of Alhambra Water
    3 cartons of Dole Juice
    2 pks of Sunny D 6 count
    Total of $19.56 ....
  • I'm tagging myself in this lol
    @starrxoxo9
  • This is some great info! Thanks ladies :)
  • My doctors office has a whole bunch of a&d $3.00 off coupons.. I took a bunch lol a big tube is $3.34 and a small tube is $2.89 so its either free or .34 cents :)
  • I got an awesome deal on a ton of formula and baby food yesterday. Publix will take coupons from other store and man coupons too. Plus they had a ton of deals. I paid 115.89 for 6 big tubs of enfamil 4 child advil 6 baby foods 6 gerber puffs 2 lg waters 4 axe body washs 2 clean and clear fash washs and 4 j&j baby washs and a few random things (bread, milk) i ended up have 150.00 in coupons :) ohhhh ya
  • Love the info.. gonna start next week! @Pnsw524
  • @YVNTish you go girl!! I personally find the binder to be so much work. It does make it easier though :) also we barely ever get double coupons were I live :( only store that does it is kmart. My best baby deals so far are....

6 nursery waters $.79 (babies r us)
    7 enfamil infant $22.65 (cvs)
    And I love when I get free diapers at cvs and walgreens.

• @bonita85 how u get free diapers??
  • @bonita85 how u get free diapers??
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I get 6 Sunday papers delivered to me and I tried the binder but I felt that I kept spending money on the plastic inserts so now I have a tub with a handle and I just organize the coupons by letter and store specific coupons go into an envelope. Very easy and takes no time to organize!
  • krazycouponlady.com she's has a thing on there that teaches you how to become a crazy coupon lady in 10 days
  • Couponsuzy.com
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Very good info! Thanks!
  • Bumping and saving for future use , thank you ;)!
  • Tagging myself... @Ali_in_OK
  • Also I just started using mperks from meijer its online, you go to the mperks website and go through their coupons...hit clip and then when you go into the store you type your number in with the 4 digit pin you create and that's it. I saved 15 bucks with coupons and mperks just today :-)
  • hmm interesting. can u use that @ne store?? ill look into that :)
  • ****saving this****
  • @usplus2 tagging myself :)
  • Yes at any meijers @naliibby2
  • Awesome tips! Thanks!