couponing moms help!!

Comments

• oh by the way u ladies shud post ur savings on this thread n bragg :)
    I got a printer today n can't wait to start!!!!
  • is it north country times??
  • Hehehe I just got 25 Zone bars for FREE! :-)
  • My grocery store is doing this coupon event this week called the "Round Up." Every coupon under $1.00 they will round up to $1.00. So if a coupon is for .25 they will round it up to $1.00. Zone bars were on 5 coupons and I ordered 20 more from a clipping service I use.
  • Opps...Zone bars were on sales for $1.00 each so my .50 coupon rounded up to $1.00
  • ohhh ok... what store??
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • yay k ima look inti that thnxx
  • this might b a reaaalllyy dumb ?? but in the sunday paper where r the coupons?? are they the ads fem the stores?? or is there more!!??
  • @bonita85 can u always put a store n manufatured coupon together?? what if it says u can only use 1 coupon per purchase??
  • IM ALSO TAGGING MYSELF FOR FUTURE USE LOL @yeseniadiaz59
  • There aren't ever any store coupons in my Sunday paper... :( do ya'll know what stores double coupons? And is it better to pay extra for something if you're gonna get the register rewards? I just can't bring myself to pay more for something or buy something that I can live without just to get a little register rewards or whatever...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @naliibby2 there is usually coupons in the sunday paper but sometimes there isnt. You can usually always use a store and a manufacturer coupon. My two stores I usually do that is at Target and Dominicks. However, the have changed rules on couponing since that damn sjow started. You can usually find stores guidelines online.
  • LLove it lady's. always have wanted to try it and I think I will!!
  • @naliibby2. There are usually special inserts usually mixed with the "junk" advertisments. The ones I receive are called Smartsouce and Red Plum. Sometimes General Mill and Proctor and Gamble will put out special inserts as well. Also, some of my local grocery stores put out a special flyer in the Sunday paper with some special "store" coupons on the flyer. Where you have to cut it out and give it to the cashier to get that price.
  • The sunday paper just went up fifty cents where I live I was like r u kidding
  • Most of the time you can put a store coupon with a manufacture. It will state on the coupon if it can't be put together or if the coupon can't be doubled. If you are unsure ask the service desk or even just call and ask. You can find the store coupon policy online.
  • Oh and a purchase is the items in a transaction. Example, You can purchase 4 of the same items and use a coupon for each item you are purchasing. However if the coupon says 1 coupon per TRANSACTION then you can only use one coupon on duplicate items. Get it?
  • Great. I wrote on here really late and I didn't know if I was going to confuse you lol since I was tired.
  • @bonita85 what kinda bindee do u use??.i just got a 13 pocket thing.. but I cant c the coupons unless I go searching..
  • @ynvtish if the manufatured coupon doesn't say"cant b doubled" can u use as many as possible??
  • @kyliemommie how do u know wen a sales goiin on?do u just colect ads at all ur fav stores n then see if u have a coupon to match?? srry I'm new @ this n wanna try