do dollar stoRe test always an evap line?? w pix

Comments

• edited June 2012
    I think it looks positive. I've taken that test lots of times, had a bfn, and looked at it later or the next day (don't ask why lol) and never got an evap. Just a darker bfn lol.
  • Any news hon? Fingers crossed this is it xx
  • I will post a pic of the same test I took that did the same thing. And I am not pregnant. However, hope you are!
  • I'm with @starrxoxo9 I have taken a ton of dollar store tests and never had a light pink evaporation line...not saying yours isn't bc I'm sure it has happened to other people but...never me!! I'm not sure how many days past ovulation you are or when you should start af but....I'm sure that matters too! I wanna see another test too
  • I have taken many of those test and never had an evap line or a change of the result after a few min. I would say your pregnant
  • Ahh, bd threw it away. Any news??
  • shes going to kill us with the wait :-t
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Geesh I feel like a stalker! Wake up woman! POAS already! :-ss
  • omg i have being stalking this post all day :-t :-ss :!! :!!
  • sorry i just jumped into this conversation alittle late, but that it for sure a positive. sooo excited for you guys !!!!!!!
  • It's barely just now 8am here in Cali, ladies!! Yeesh. Lol Hopefully she will POAS soon. :D
  • @ArmahnisMommy true true, but UGH is so nerve wrecking :-ss

@RtMommy ooooh is 11 am here so i though she would be up by now and peeing on a stick xD
  • Hah nope, us Cali people are 3 hrs behind you guys.
  • Yes I Live on the Pacific time! & I don't have too pee!!!!! Lol I'm getting ready for work. Af isn't due till next week either between Tuesday the earliest or Friday of next week! I believe to be around 8-10 dpo
  • @Val are you going to wait to test??
  • Ok so I tool a clear blue hpt! The ones that have a + or -
    & its negative! :(
  • omg NUUUUUUUU :( :( :( :(
  • my heart kinda stopped a lil this moRning! but ur giRls are right! i still think its too early like i said af is due sometime betweeen the 12-15 or even the 17th .
    Thank you girls soo much for everything! and all the love! i thought that this was it too. i still have faith..
  • Just wait til af is due , i will cross my fingers and pray that it never shows, then you test again
  • Blue tests suck, I never use them.
  • [-( I'm not buying it. I hate blue dyes. We're gonna call that a false negative :) get a pink dye test! another dollar store! :-bd
  • @wilsomom- i heard...
    @redshadoe0- i so thought of yu when i opened the test.. i remembered someone telling yu noT to use them!!! lol =) aghh this is driving me crazy
  • @janet_2011- thank you girl! =) and im sending my prayeRs to yu too ... i knO ur going thru some tough times also