CRAZIEST Thing Ever! (Second Video At Top)

1235»

Comments

• @314babymama1120 that would scare the hell outta me lol my bd a be like you better quit before that lady from insidious (the one that haunted the dad) come get you lol & he ALWAYS says it when it's dark & we're in the bed lol
  • Anymore activity since the vid?
  • So....
    any more gremlin videos?
  • edited February 2013
  • edited February 2013
    @nicolek87, @monkey_girl When I moved, it came with us and things started happening to my baby. I got some advice from a Pregly's mother in law, it actually got rid of it. It was hiding in the bathroom (I know, I sound crazy). It made messes all over our house, it was awful. My baby was usually hurt in the middle of the night (especially with this one lamp that was thrown a bunch of times into my baby's bed. I ended up throwing it away). It started to get really scary and violent. We've been left alone for a year now. :)
  • This is soo creepy I shouldn't have looked at this since it's late and it's just me and my daughter since my husband is working. I'm glad everything is better now though.
  • Omg! Sounds like my worst nightmare. Glad all is good now. :)
  • I think my Apt has someone or something living in it. I don't really feel threaten. I believe there little pranksters. I've thought about recording but IM scared of pissing it off.
  • This is the creepiest thing I have ever seen!
  • my apt was haunted that I lived in when I was pregnant with my son
    whatever it was never really fooled with me but fooled with visitors And tormented my at the time 3 yr old. she's now 5 and has never been the same. she never knew what a "boogie man" or monster was but about 3 wks after moving in that apt WHICH HAD A WEIRD HISTORY COME TO FIND OUT (but I loved it) she comes running from my room at this time she was 2½ screaming and crying saying monster. I'm so glad y'all are ok!
  • So glad it's gone
  • Omg wth!! That is sooo scary!!! Idk how you slept without all 4 kids in your bed with you lol ;)