ARE YOU SERIOUS (just my opinion)

Comments

• How about you don't pray for me and my baby we're doing just fine thanks
  • Wow sara102011 that was ugly. She was just saying her opinion on the subject, not judging you.
  • It would probably do a lot of good if ppl did some research before they put up comments......or maybe spend some years in school like I did! Sadly, that's not the case......:(
  • Why not drink while they puff on weed. If its mind altering then it can harm the baby. Also your heart rate changes. If u can't drink why should it be safe to get high? Only my opinion
  • Those issues aren't necessarily fr pot that could be anything. But if smokimg is the only way to keep anything down then go for it because it is even more dangerous to be malnourished while pregnant
  • i dont want to be rude and dont take me wrong please, but even here in panamà where the education is not the best we all know all drugs are so bad for your baby, does`nt matter how good you think is for you, now that you are pregnant is not just about you is about your baby that inocent angel that can be affected for your bad decition. is so selfish say is my choice because, isnt that baby inside of you have rights to born healthy. just think about it if the alcohol can make on your baby. cientific research say that the babys of smoker pot mothers can reduce the baby's growth. You can also slightly increase the risk of preterm birth. Babies born early may have more health problems in Comparison to babies born at term.
  • Smoking marijauna with a vaporizer is actually worse! Its makes it so your body completely absorbs the pure thc which has been proven to kill braincells in adults who use it, and has proven to cause memory and retention problems...i don't think smoking it is safe when your pregnant until its regulated by the f.d.a. and proven to be so...there is no reason to risk it ;)
  • I was an everyday pot smoker too, but the day I found out I was having a baby, I quit. I don't even hang out with people who smoke. I do miss it sometimes, but I also miss drinking beer and taking ibuprofen when my back hurts.
  • Like I said ladies. I'm not judging anyone of you cause I don't have that right. But as a former drug user and now a parent I do have the right to my opinion and for those that smoke pot I hope that your baby comes out healthy and wonderful. I just worry abt those that do smoke what if it is laced with something and you didn't know it? Ppl are cruel these days and add anything to drugs now just to make a buck or two.
  • I just don't understand why people have to get so upset when someone states an opinion. It's their opinion, they are not saying it to hurt your feelings or personally out to get you. Everyone has opinions and the grown-up way is to listen and learn about them. You don't have to change yours but realize that there are other people out there too.
  • again dont take me wrong im not pointing anyone ;;)
  • It's so upsetting because we r pregnant and feel like all the babies in the world r precious. We can't stand to see someone harming them in such a selfish way.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I disagree ShannaRay, I do believe that weed is addictive. I'm 30 years old and I've been around it most of my life. I know people that are addicted to it. AGAIN, I am not against weed, I am against any foreign substance that you are purposely putting in your body that could hurt your baby.
  • I just hope that no one reads this and believes the load of crap that its ok to smoke pot during pregnancy and does it. Plz be smart ppl! Ur about to have a child for God's sake.
  • yes but if you can understate the risk why wouldyou take another just because "YOU ARE NOT 100% SURE" for me even a 20 % sure is a risk i dont want to take.
  • If they are addicted it is mental addiction not physical addiction
  • I have to say I do not and never have done any type of drug... and I will say I FIRST hand have seen pot ruin lives!! I have a family member who is completely addicted to it and its such a waste of money! It got to the point where she couldn't function without it and acted so dumb while on it. Her priority should have been her 4 children and unfortunately it was not. Pot does destroy many ppl and I think ppl should definitely do harder research as the internet isn't the best place to find information on it.
  • I'm confused as to why this is even coming up again, I read this forum every day and I don't see all these posts with women saying they are smoking weed while pregnant.... Seems unnecessary to even have it, I try to use this app for help with what I'm feeling, what I should do when something happens etc. This kind of convo always takes over the whole forum and it does nothing to help me while pregnant. I have no problem with opinions at all I'm just confused as to what this would accomplish.... Happy pregnancy or baby making yall! :)
  • hihall, you don't know the people in my life so please don't make judgment calls on them based upon you opinions. thanks
  • @shannaray, I was talking about the addiction stuff, not everything else in your post. You are entitled to your opinion just like everyone else.
  • ATTENTION: I can't believe no one has mentioned this. Do you know that half of the drug dealers that sells this drug to yiu has something extra that they lace there weed with so that it can top other dealers. Thats where those terms such as KUSH come in. meaning that your weed is nine times outta ten not pure. And everyone doesn't grow there.own. You all dont kno what chemicals are in it. And to smoke during your pregnancy is selfish!! Seems ur only worried about getting ur high. And rev ron said on one of his shows that one of his lungs burst while smoking. Wat can we big belly woman do with one lung
  • OK Almost4, I am just saying in my personal life that this is what I've seen. I'm addicted to Diet Coke.
  • Personally i am pro maryJ but i think whatever works best for mother is what works best for baby but only when u are listening to your body and not an addicted mind. Our bodys can tell us so many things if we r paying attention. Also trust your intuition and heart. If u smoke to feel good happy unstressed hungry painfree then when u are those things so is baby. If u feel worn down ill guilty stressed about it tense or any physically altering it bad changes then don't put yourself thru it. But nobody has to judge or condemn anybody nobody is dictionary term perfect but were all just reaching for one goal and thats to have perfect babies and be the best moms we can be.
  • @mommie_mcatee good point, im totally agree with that. i was a weed smoker 2 years ago and i had to quit because one time i bought it to a different guy and i almost go to the hospital. that was horrible i used to smoke that because i thought "is a herb" but you know like cocain is a "herb" all the other stuff they put on it a just chemical and bad adictive
  • All the comments about not smoking sound unintelligent...I'm against it as well. But at least do research?! "How about you take a drink with that puff?"!!!!!! They are no where near the same thing. That's like saying let's take some vicodin with our tylonal. Come on guys. It may be your opinion but your bashing those who do. And say they're getting 'ugly' because they don't agree with your unbacked up statements? This is supposed to help people not tear them down. Personally; I know many woman who have smoked during their pregnancy...do I recommend it? H*** no. But its not my choice. If your not going to support others don't post your hateful comments.
  • @Almost4 no biggie, I am all for legalizing it but just in my opinion I wouldn't do it while I was pregnant (I don't do it anyway). Women who choose to do it have the rights to do it. Thats their freewill.
This discussion has been closed.