have you started to show yet?

Comments

• I'm 8 weeks and have gained about 7 pounds. My belly doesn't look much bigger but my jeans are way to tight. My boobs, on the other hand, have gotten freakin HUGE! I have already gone from a 38 C to a 42 DD! And only 2 months in. My fiancee is happy lol...
  • @mrsthompson 34 that's average timer to start showing :) congrats
  • I'm 15wks and have a little pudge. Most of my pants still fit, though they're getting snug. I feel like it's obvious but I don't think anyone can tell.
  • I guess I got a pudge... only weight gain is breasts and belly... 15weeks too...
  • This is how my dr. Explained it to me. I'm on # 3 and just started showing a little...or so I thought... if you're showing in your belly but can still where jeans, its bloating and not baby. The uterus comes up out of the pelvis...that's showing. He said that with subsequent pregnancies your body already knows what to do...the uterus has already been down this road and doesn't need as much time to do what it needs to do. He assured me it does NOT mean you will be bigger than if you started showing at 6 months...it just means you'll be showing longer. Longer show time...not bigger size. Hope this helps.
  • I'm 7 weeks. So bloated. It doesn't help that I fly all day. I had to buy bigger work pants just to be comfortable. But everything else fits just fine.
  • I'm 17 weeks. But I look exactly the same. I always had a tummy. Then I lost a lot during my first trimester. So the only way I can tell I am actually growing is that my tummy is firmer and rounder. Size-wise, exactly the same haha.
  • I'm 5weeks 6days andd yess I have a lil firm tight belly:))) andd well my fam noticed andd told me that I have a lil belly which I grew overnight they say:))
    Ndd this is my first baby
  • I'm sticking out but its because of eating Sonic burgers and junk food
  • If you are under 12 weeks then more then likely you arenot showing your preggo belly itsjust from bloating and the extra food you have been eating plus if you had a belly before you were preggo its easy to mistake it for a preggo belly majority of times when people say you "look" preggo its not just your belly it can be your skin, hair, nails, feet lol etc the excitement of preggoness makes you believe that you see a preggo belly so soon but it is proven. I am 7 wks I don't expect to see a preggo belly cause it is not there my baby is still just a pea size and no at thiw week is our uterus big enough to have a belly but the bloating is definately here but I'm still wearing all my regular clothes even tho the preggo belly is exciting don't rush it lol enjoy these final weeks while you can this is my baby 3 :)
  • This is my 3rd and im already looking preg at 10 weeks I berly put on any weight with my first girl then my boy I went up 5 dress sizes lost very quick after birth so I assume the more u have and what u havin stipulates quite a lot.
  • Im on my 3rd pregnancy and my jeans are not longer fitting me....im really dissapointed as have not long brought them...my mum kept sayin it was twins but ultrasound confirmed just the one....i thought mine was just a podge but ive got the whole pregnancy shape now....scan says am 8 + 2weeks
    Ive had to buy legging to wear so im more comfortable :-D congrats on all ur babies n bumps :-D
  • I'm on my 2nd pregnancy and 10wk5dys and i have a little preggo belly that is starting to take shape.
  • Some days I look preg others I look normal.... I'm 17 weeks? Lol
  • Im 13 weeks and just look very chunky
  • 10 weeks and six days with a little bump
  • With my first pregnancy I didn't show until 24 weeks :) With this one I am extremely bloated and constipated,yet I still wear my normal clothes, because the "gassy" belly disappears by the morning :b So, in the mornings I don't look prego at all and in the evenings I look like I just had a big dinner :) I am 11 weeks now.
  • It's bloating I've been having it to. I'll look huge one day and flat the next.
  • 20 weeks stomach is definitely bigger but no one can tell because I was already large in the stomach area
  • I'm 13w 1d and was taking a bath last night and my bf came in stopped real quick amd was like oh baby you're showing! He says i look preggo cause i still have my body shape on the side and round on the front that doesn't hang down. Its perky: ) but my sister didn't show until 20w so she is insisting i won't either
  • If your really thin you might start showing early. My sister was 110 lbs and started showing early. My first one u didn't show til 5 months
  • 19 weeks and look the same and I haven't gained any weight either
  • I'm 7weeks5days and strted showing lol everyone says are u pregnant and I'm like yup maybe its cause I'm soo thin.
  • 10 weeks - I can no longer suck in my tummy when I look in the mirror. Not really showing but I'm not sure how I feel about this in-between stage. Plus, I'm afraid to try on my jeans. Damn! :-S
  • Im 19 weeks n I have a preggo belly with my first I aint show til 24 but had gained 111 pounds with her n this one I have lost 30 pounds n now u can def til im pregnant...... When I lay down on my back my tummy goes flat n then bam a big bump from belly button n down
  • Ppl at work have said that ove been showing since i hit 14.5weeks.. lol its like ahh leave me aloneee lol
  • I'm due nov 10th. I'm def big but I think its just water and bloating. I still rub my lovely belly though :)
  • I am definitely showing I will be 19 wks tomorrow and I've gained 6 lbs all in my belly!! I find out what im having in 10 days :D
  • Im 19 weeks I think I see a little bump and this is my first. I don't think people can really tell I just look like I gained some weight. I guess i shouldn't rush it less weight to lose! Just ready to look pregnant. I hate how people look at me in the gym like they are trying to figure out what's up with me.
  • I am 8 wks and last wk when I went to the doctor he said he sees I've started getting my bump already. Jeans are already out the pic, can't button any of them up. I still get some bloating around the top and middle but the bottom of my stomach is quite firm.