Welcome to the September DDC!

12345679»

Comments

• I also conceive mines n Christmas.LOL
  • mourning sickness is all I KNO dis my first tym baby n I'm getting every symptoms possible.
  • This is my first and I haven't been to the doctor yet. The Center for Pregnancy I went to estimated my due date to be September 25th. I'm still mostly just really nervous and worried that something is going to go wrong, but I am slowly get more excited. My boyfriend, family and friends are all very supportive and excited for me, so that is helping tremendously!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm preg w my first had miscarige before. Really scared bc of cramping. And also my boobs havve neeeever hurt so bad lol my nipples r always hrad it seems like and I never want to move. I work a full time job and I only have sickness when I get there. But when I do go to .. have sickness .. its always just dry heaving that leaves my stomach hurting more.. any solutuions?? Much apreshiated :)
  • Oh yeah and I'm due september 13th :) I want a boy
  • edited February 2011
    Sept 12th. Hubby's & my 1st. But I have a 15 year old Son from a previous relationship. Super super excited. We have been trying for a very long time.
  • @20mommy_newsept13th... my dr suggests eating before leaving the house. Try not to get out of bed too quickly. She even said to put some crackers on my nightstand...so I can eat them before I even get up. I eat my breakfast enroute to wrk while my husband drives...I no longer have morning sickness in the early morning.
  • Im due Sept 7th with our third! There seems to be a bunch of us due that day. Lol Im soo excited! Congrats Ladies!!!
  • I'm due sep 18th with my first <3
  • Idk why I never posted on this thread!
    I'm 6w4d due Sept 26th w my second. I have an 8yr old girl :) and I'm from Mass
  • My hub and I are so excited but yet a little scared. We found out on Jan 16 we are preggo. We are expecting our first child on Sept 15. He's in the Army and stationed in TX while I live in CA. It's been one hell of a time trying to figure our next move. Overall this pregnancy was a wonderful surprise. Congrats to all the expecting moms and I wish you all a fun, safe and happy pregnancy.
  • I'm due Sept 20th with my first, just about to go to my booking appointment! Is there anyone on here from the UK?
  • Edd is Sept 26!! =] hubby and I are so happy <3
  • Im due sep. 17th with my 3rd! Hoping its a girl! For some reason I feel more nervious with this pregnancy.....
  • Im due on the 29th sept with my third my. daughter will be three on December 12th and my son will be one on the 29th sept :)
  • September 27th with my first!!
  • Due September 27 with #3. I felt have so much worse this time around than I did with the first two.
  • So, turns out not only am I preggo with #4 but I'm 10 wks!! Totally in denial, lol!! I have had 3 lil ones already and I should be camped in my bathroom using the toilet seat as a pillow, lol!!! I thought it was just stress. This is the best pregnancy ever so far!! Due Sept 30th-ish :-D crossing my fingers for a baby girl, just to keep things even, lol!!