Welcome to the September DDC!

Comments

• Due september 7 with my third. I have 4 year old twins
  • Hi guys! Im pregnant with my 2nd! Due Sept 4th and can't wait. No morning sickness but I have the sore, growing boobs and am starving! This pregnancy is much different than the last. Anyone showing yet or gaining weight?
  • First born! Due on September 26, 2011 (*which just happens to be my birthday!!*) really nervous only because I haven't been to Dr yet (go Wednesday of next week) took 7 tests.. all but 2 came out positive. really crossing my fingers! Cramps are really bad also :(
  • I'm due Sept. 12. ( :
  • Due Sept 13.....2nd pregnancy lost my first at 20 weeks from incompetent cervix. Hoping for a better outcome this time
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hello all, I just found out I'm pregnant! I'm estimated at September 24! First Dr appointment on the 3rd! Congrats to all!
  • Im due September 25th with my first and im terrified but yet excited. Lol
  • Ok so Dr. appt. went well. Lots of blood tests, flu shot, and Q&A. No ultrasound though which was disappointing, but I guess I would rather wait until I had a better chance of hearing the heartbeat anyway. Anyone else not going to find out the sex?
  • My fiance and I are gonna keep the gender a surprise :)
  • I'm due September 16th with my first, my fiance and I are so excited.
  • I'm due mid September expecting twins!!!!
  • Due september 20th with our 2nd! Good luck to you all! Prayers for healthy babies!
  • The cramps are usually from your hips and tendants getting ready to carry that baby. Just remember if you start spotting, have a fever, or any shoulder pain you need to get to the doctors. Otherwise, relax, put your feet up and drink lots of water. You can also get cramps by getting dehydrated.
  • Im due Sept 1st
  • Hi all. I'm due 9/21. Have a 2yr old daughtet but also had a previous ectopic. Going for a scan tomorrow. Hoping all is well. I hope everyone is feeling well.
  • Do any one know wen they concieved their child
  • Mine was on christmas Haha sorry jesus.
  • Lol hey me too wen ur due date
  • @ZyMarion - New Year's Eve!
    :) special occasion conceptions are the best, IMO. When my baby is old enough, it will be a sweet little story to share.

@tiffamommy - thanks for the info, I've been getting mild cramps every now and then. Probably need more water!
  • My due date is September 25th lol
  • I took a pg test because i'm a week late and the + sign was kinda there so I'm thinking I am but its been so long I have a 14yr old and this is gonna be hard having a brand new baby and a kid staring high school at the same time. I'm going to the doctor on tue can't wait to see what she saids
  • Concieved xmas day :-) and got positive pregnancy test on my birthday :-)
  • Due Sept 5th and I'm not that excited. I have 3 kids 2 boys and a girl ages 5 4 and 3. And I can't handle them as it is. My husband wanted this one so he's going to get it..the nightly feedings, diaper blow outs everything. This pregnancy has made me feel like crap. Sore boobs sick to my stomach all the time constantly tired. Also feel like crap in general..My other pregnancys didn't make me feel this bad and I'm showing already..If this is going to be twins I'm going to kill him.
  • Due sept 17th with my 3rd.....have a 9 and 10 year old now so starting over again.....really excited and ready for the months to fly by......can't wait for the movements and hickups.......but most of all can't wait to hold the tiny precious gift from god in my arms and feel that love and bond...... :)
  • @Cali that's true I cnt wait today tell :-S
  • Sep18 with my first child. Im 17 and scared and havnt even told anyone but his parents hes 19 and this is my last year in hs also hes my first love we met wen i was 9 or 10.
  • edited January 2011
    Due September 21st with my 2nd
  • Due September 21st with my 2nd n been having minor lingering headache
  • Due 17th September with my first. Hoping everything goes well as I'm over 40 and overweight. Congratulations and good luck to everyone!