This app....

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited March 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • u have great post.........:)
  • me to....its a forum u will have crazy things said....
  • @KerrideeRN have you been drinking, lmbo...just peeked n on the byob post, too funny!
  • the like dislike button was removed bcause a certain person got mad her comments were being disliked...that there lets u know something....
  • wow, 1 person, smh...see pure comedy, lol
  • Right, dont want to be sent to time out,..
  • That fan club and background singers is too funny... especially since I'm a singer :)
  • LMAOOOO..THATS REAL
  • lol @ ladybug I said this in another post that got taking down. All the extra people byside Martin is not really need and that how I feel.
  • I mean a singer, with a band and background singers... that's why that comment was hilarious...
  • @KerrideeRN yes I hate coming on here and the frist three to four threads are don't do this or that or report if someone says something you don't like. How old are we ladies. It's crazy girl.
  • I actually read them and laugh... cuz I already know where its going... I mean, a discussion is just that... everyone won't agree... and its about having differences in opinion in a respectful way... everybody is not adults though, sadly... and all u can do is let it go... not like this is a factor, some of the posts are cool, I got some really good info on some things... but honestly... I'm not invited to none of ya'lls babyshower and vice versa... ya dig! Were spread out and here for in common becuz were prego or trying... so... in the words of will ferrell... Everybody luv everybody... or NOT... lol
  • @tiff87124 I've noticed that exact same thing, I'm completely surprised this hasn't been closed or pushed down...
  • I've been staying away but everytime I come back there has always been drama. I'm a first time mom so I can barely answer questions, I have a bunch of questions. I mainly read other baby sites or Google.
  • I am so tired of reading stuff about BD drama and Mama drama. If you're going to act like a child, maybe you shouldn't be having one...just saying.
  • Look out ladies, moderator here, lol. I just wanted you all to know I am not closing this, sinking it or deleting it. I was asked to become a part of the Pregly team because Martin was overwhelmed with so many new members, discussion & comments. I try my best to comment on as many discussions as I can to help others out, as well as balance my health, kids, husband, pregnancy & find time to comment/interact on here as a regular member. Now I will leave this discussion so you don't have 'the enemy among you' :)
    Have a great night & rest of the weekend ladies!
This discussion has been closed.