Immigrants

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Creamyapple @gabschillin well said.omg!right on point!
  • @mshahir i think they were trying to make english the official language here in texas, but i have to check up on it!! I think there should be an easier path to citizenship, ppl should learn the language, pay their taxes, and better working conditions/pay so we can level out the job field....i know its easier said than done but its possible....we cant just send them all back like some ppl are trying to do, but we cant just start handing out sscards to ppl either....its a big mess!!! Esp in places like were i live....i just wish there was an easy way to go about it....@excitedforbaby im just curious on what you think the solution is...we all know the "issue" but how can we fix this??
  • @lovingmyunborn the government just needs to stop acting like selfish assholes and help everyone in need. And to stop thinking the solution is to wipe them out.
  • @excitedforbaby i agree they need to totally redo the system because ppl are totally giving up on the idea of becoming a citizen because the process is too much and the demand is too high...there needs to be a process but the department that deals with these affairs should become more efficent (maybe even expand and create more jobs) :) but what happens if the process becomes too easy?? EVERYONE would flood the country, only thing stopping me from saying everyone who wants to be a citizen should be a citizen is the possiblity of overcrowding....
  • @lovingmyunborn i don't think they should stop it because its getting overcrowded. Thousands of babies are being born everyday in the US. If people want to live here let them,if it gets over crowded build more jobs and places to live. Get off that ass and stop being lazy.lol
  • Another thing we have to look at is poverty.....theres actually neighborhoods near houston that consist of wealthy hispanic illegal immigrants and its becoming a trend in areas like the woodlands (a really nice suburban area north of houston)..... from what i understand from the news, ppl arent causing any uproar about these illegals because they can pay there way i guess....its alot harder to accept millions of poor individuals into the country as citizens because thats a problem in itself (our poverty rate sky rockets) , to many ppl we already have enough poverty amongst our own citizens...just something to think about....
  • Did anyone hear about new yorks senate spent a lot of time trying t figure out what the state veggie will be... which is corn now... gotta love politics.. we have troops in iraq that shouldn't be there, have laws that need to be passed, but you know what, we need to spend time thinking about the state veggies!
  • No I didn't.lol but that is ridiculous! They focus on not important stuff and spend money on useless things. I just don't understand them. @KalikoJenie
  • oh and as for the immigrant thing, I have no problem with imigrants. I figured that we should just approve them to pay taxes so that way any government help they do receive is paid with everyones tax dollars. It is unfair to everyone if people don't pay their taxes.. no matter if they are from here or elsewhere. I think buisnesses are wrong to offer jobs to someone for less then someone else because it saves them money. I say welcome people who want a new live for the right reason and make em pay taxes... but hey.. I made a wonderful yellow cake and it was delish I wish I could send you all a piece
  • I was watching the daily show with jon stewart.. which honestly gives me the news in a way I like.. with humor.. but then I looked it up..and was like wow.. am wondering if new york has some awesome corn or something tho.. mm corn dang I'm hungry
  • @kalikojenie haha corn? I wouldnt have guessed it....texas would never do such a thing, but i wouldnt put it past them to debated on the best beef in the state or some crap! Politics are a joke! At least majority of the time...
  • @lovingmyunborn lol.. maybe teax and new york should have a grill out.. beef and corn sounds like dinner
  • @mshahir hear hear! I completely agree.
  • @mshahir rotflmao no, but it should have been... but then wouldn't it be like cornbread? And you can tell it is dinner time here.. keep thinking about food :)
  • @mshahir yeah I hear about your bedrest and I'm sorry about that... I'm on bedrest too so I know how you feel. And id go on a veggie strike, but I love veggies.. esp corn on the cob.
  • @mshahir yeah we would make crappy strikers... and I have been on bedrest since my april 14th :( and I still have 3+5 weeks left.. I so can't wait! Ill keep you company til then, cuz I may not talk too much but I'm on pregly A LOT!
  • @mshahir yeah well your not just entertaining yourself you entertain me and most of the time you are absolutely spot on :)
  • @kalikojenie ahh yes now we just need idaho to come through with some potatoes and well be set!!!!
  • @mshahir i totally agree...its impossible to pack them up and ship them out...thats just not going to work and idk why they even began massive deporting....i dont even know anyone who is actively seeking citizenship but i know ones who wont even waste their time, its just sad that the process is so discouraging that ppl wont even bother....smh