December Mommies!!!

Comments

• I meant to say junebuggbabie85
  • My little girl Piper Antolina is due December 18th. Hope she comes a smidge early :)
  • @AshCashJ wow thats scary! And I totally agree, my asthmas gotten alot better with him being head down, so low and cold outside. My OB said you dont loose your plug for months or weeks, ur body doesnt keep making more and u loose it once before birth and thats it. Said shes never heard of that..lol.
  • Well we have something in common lol my daughter's dad love to sing always in the studio so I just had to go with "lyric" "harmony" or "melody" what name did you come up with?
  • Never mind I just read ur post again silly me lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Due dec 19th so 3 weeks and 3 days!! A little girl Chelsea Lynne. I hope she makes her debut sooner, my only hope is that I am dialating and my dr. said he'd enduce me a week early
  • Thank you :) its getting closer only 3 weeks left but I don't feel like I'm making much progress ... Hopefully I'm not over due :(
  • @JessAnnEngland that's good! Well I hope I lose mine soon, we only have 4wks 1d left!
    @proud2bmommyagain lol we sure do! My fiance loves music and my mom is a music teacher! Our son will have a musical family lol! If we had a girl he wanted to name her Harmonie..
    @GirlsLoveInk87 congrats! I love the name Skylah! Skylah Marie sounds cute to me lol just a thought!
    @jennalynne87 awwww congrats! I want my little guy to come atleast a week early.. I have a dr appt on Friday and I hope that there is some change in my CLOSED CERVIX!!! I was having back and side cramps for like 30 mins last night and Braxton Hicks.. so hopefully I get good news Friday!
    @jules I hope yu dnt go over due! Labor dust to yu!
  • @AshCashJ good luck to you! My OB is going by Dec. 30th for some reason. I was told Jan. 3rd, then Dec. 27th and although Dec. 27th is calculated off the first day of my last menstrual period, shes going by the 30th so I guess I have 4wks, 4days left :/ She did say that Im dialated to 3 last visit and hes so low she might deliver me @ 39wks so who knows! Im not rushing it though at all cause my living situation has changed and theres been alot of family issues on my fiances side. Ugh... :(
  • I'm 38w 2d...scheduled c section Dec.6..pregnant with my 2nd son and he will be a Jr.!Marlowe Jr..We already hav a nickname which is "MJ."
  • Thank you I sure don't want to go over... But I want to my apt today the doc said I'm measuring 35 weeks and I'm almost 38 but both daddy and I are small so I'm not shocked. And I'm only half of a cm dialated.. hopefully I start making progress.
  • @JessAnnEngland yea my first appt they had my EDD as Jan 3 then Dec 31 now the 27th of Dec so hopefully on Friday when I go they tell me good news! Awww that would be wonderful if I could hear the same great news! I hope everything works out for yu..
    @juicy143 congrats! You only have about a week left.. Good luck and easy labor to yu!
    @GirlsLoveInk87 lol I LOVE it!! It just flows with Skylah, so cute! Wow lucky yu! I'm soo jealous but I wish yu happy, healthy and easy delivery and baby girl! Congrats!
    @jules I wish yu the best of luck. At my 35 wk appt I was measuring 33wks but he is head down and I feel a lot of pressure down there so hopefully I get good news Friday! Good luck Mama!!!
  • Thank you it's weird to be measuring only 35 at 38 weeks but shes still be here no matter what just hope shes healthy :)..good luck to you as well.
  • @AshCashJ thats crazy were still close to eachother in due dates. And thank you, good luck to you as well.
  • Im going in dec20 th..haven a girl!!! But no name!!!.. im so lost I thought it would of been ez but its not :/
  • @jules welcome.. Yea it is weird and makes me wondering if he might come late bcuz of that but idk same to yu!
    @juicy143 welcome!!
    @JessAnnEngland yea we r lol.. I will update on Friday after my appt if I get good news.. And thank yu!
    @jobabby2 aww congrats! Yea girl names are harder than boy names cuz they have to be sooo cute and girlie lol.. But good luck yu still have a few wks to think about it and yu never kno maybe when yu see her then yu will think of the perfect name.. :-D
  • Ya, I've been more active this week so far.hopefully that helps :)
  • @jules hopefully lol.. Good luck ;-)
  • @AshCashJ Okay, take care! I got shocking news today, Im 36wks Fri and Im dialated to 5cm, already effaced and my OB said to stay in bed 12 hrs a day lol. Said to do nothing but go to the bathroom and back. Also said I will deliver early but to try to keep him in for at least two more weeks. Im scared to death!
  • @jessannengland wow, 5 already? Im 36 weeks on Saturday and im 3cm & 60-70% effaced. My dr said i could go any time. But would like another week or two. But i highly doubt she will stay. I've been having regular contractions for 2-3 days now. And im having tons of pelvic and hip pain. Back pain started today. How are you feeling?
  • @TricesBaby I know right!? I was like, thats impossible for me but Ill try. She wants me to stay off my feet as much as possible but I still have alot to prepare. Ive been having a light green discharge of chunks for awhile and I asked her if it was my plug and said it sounds like normal discharge and the plug would contain membranes and some blood so, so far, I havent had that. I do have pelvic pain when he moves cause she said hes head down and period-like cramps for about 10-15 mins for like a week & a half now. I had no idea I was dialated though. I was 3cm on the 16th so I had no clue then either. She said everything is going well just a little too fast.
  • @angel26 I know, its nuts!! I havent been sexually active either, Ive actually been staying at my moms for about a week now so I can relax. And it sounds like you and I are going through the same things right now! Ive had upper back pain between the shoulder blades for months now but no lower back pain yet. Also tons of pressure and sharp pains when he moves but my OB said thats because hes so low. She felt his head when she checked me the 16th & I was 3cm and when I was checked today too. He wants out!! Lol. Also said Im measuring a week ahead.
  • @jessannengland have you had contractions? Have you ever had preterm labor? I had preterm at 32 weeks. I always have contractions but they have been pretty regular sense Monday. I had really bad cramps yesterday. And my hip and pelvic pain has just been getting worse. I have tonz of pressure when i stand or use the rest room. And i haven't had a lot of back pain throughout pregnancy but yesterday started having lower back pain. I've been taking baths a lot lately to help with pain. But as soon as i get out the pain is back. My dr isn't really concerned anymore cuz i made it this far. I've had steroids and my little girl is also measuring a week ahead.
  • @JessAnnEngland WOW!!!! Lucky you! This is your first right?? Omg, I am sooo happy for yu! So maybe yu will go way b4 me. I am hoping to get excelleny news like that tomorrow cuz I have been cramping alot and having a lot of bh. Good luck to yu hun, all will go well for yu!
  • @angel26 as far as I know I havent had any contractions, my OB told me if I do to go straight to labor & delivery and I asked her what they felt like and she said like your uterus tightens/balls up and then releases. My mom said her contractions were in her back so idk what to expect:/ This is my first baby so never had preterm labor.