December Mommies!!!

12346»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @TricesBaby yeah @myHEARTZx3 is hours behind us. I never used to see you on this late before, just recently. I normally go to bed around this time but I was off this weekend, so Im on a different schedule until the week starts. Hopefully this schedule works for you when baby arrives. ..Lol
  • @tricesbaby @babybubba123111 lol I'm such an old lady I'm usually in bed by 11pm...later on the weekend but I'm such a grouch I gotta wake up early for my kids so I need at least 7 hours of sleep. I'm gonna be hating life when baby gets here. I suffer from migraines when I am not preggo...but they magically disappeared when I got preg. Idk if its from the hormones or me just eating more healthy n drinking lots of water...but when my sleep schedule is all messed up n I'm tired my migraines will be killing me!
  • edited December 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @myHEARTZx3 uh oh I dont expect to see you on here half as often once baby arrives if thats the case. I used to suffer from migraines at one point. But I HATE taking pain meds to often so I would just deal with it. It wasn't fun. Especially when you have to go about your daily duties. I hope sleep deprivation doesnt kill you though. I am trying so hard to prepare myself to not only be losing sleep but to a baby crying and being fussy. Will you have help at night? Hopefully that will help or atleast help with your other kids in the morning.
  • @tricesbaby yes it will! Lol my baby wakes up every night before I go to bed...and she's already up moving when I wake up. I hope that she doesn't stay on that schedule. Ahh life of a mommy
  • @babybubba123111 I'm the opposite I would take meds when I felt one coming on...i didn't wanna take too much of the prescribed ones so I would switch from that and excedrin. I could never ride it out because of the nausea I got I wouldnt be able to function lol. Howd u get them to stop? I tried to take a log to find out what was causing them but I never found out. My bf can help at night but I'll feel bad because he works...and I don't lol. He already wakes up for my six year old son everyday cus he has a bed wetting problem...my son won't wake up on his own to go the bathroom so my bf does.
  • This LO wakes up like clock work around 1 and she doesnt go back to sleep til after three :-| Now imaging coming home from work at 12ish, your day is done while hers is starting...smh When I wake up in the night for the bathroom Im already telling myself not to move around too much because once shes up, thats it, no more sleep for me...lol They have control over us already its ridiculous...lol Well ladies Im tired AGAIN so Im heading back to sleep. Goodnight....
  • @myHEARTZx3 this may be tmi but are you "regular". How often do you use the bathroom? How many times do you go a week?( before pregnancy) I suffer from chronic constipation :/ So all of the waste was leaving toxins in my body. Add that with a busy work and school schedule and lack of sleep, my body was basically shutting down. I actually went the extreme route and got a colonoscopy at my young age. Everything turned out fine but I was severely "backed up". Something had to change. My diet and I take a nap whenever posdible. I hate it! But thats the only thing working for me and its still not enough:(
  • Lol thats funny. Hopefully they all get on different schedules! Seems like they all get up when we are going to bed
    Yeah I should get to bed too! Night ladies
  • Ohh no. that sucks. I'm prettty regular. I didn't have constipation thru thus pregnancy. I eat every healthy and I go at least once a day...and its never hard or anything

Prepregnancy I didntb eat as healthy but I would go everyday...but my stools weren't as healthy..sometimes hard lol
  • @everybody I had my son yesterday 12-11-11 @6:12pm via c section because I was progressing too slow and he had his hand in front of his face making vaginally delivery a no no.. Mind yu I was only 37wks 5ds.. He is 6lbs 2oz and sooo cute! He has been sleep since he arrived, a few crys here and there but overall he is auch a good baby! Thanks for the congrats! Ohh yea today 12-12-11 is my 22nd birthday! Best birthday present ever! :X
  • @ashcashj congratulations. And of course happy birthday. Im sorry you had a c section. Im glad you and baby are ok. He sounds like a good baby so far. I hope you have a good recovery. I hope you post your full story soon and pics.
  • II dont know about the rest of you, but i feel so attached to you ladies. :) i am so looking forward to everyones birth stories and im anxious for all of us. Lol. I look forward to everyones updates and everything going on this month and those that follow. :) i told my husband that i had a couple friends on here whose water broke and they were having baby.
    Keep up the updates ladies i love reading them. I will update when if anything happens. :)
    And i am sending good luck wishes to us all. And labor dust to all. :) but of course im keeping some for myself and asking for some in return. Lol.
  • @TricesBaby thanks mama! Well he came 2wks b4 my EDD.. I sure will.when I feel a little more up to it..
    @angel26 thank yu! Yea me too but I said that I would do anything to keep my baby safe.. I was sooo scared cuz I never had surgery b4 n my life but it wasnt that bad really.. I definitely will tell my story when I feel up to it..
  • @ashcashj ya, i will go through c section if anything happens. I have that thought going through my mind a lot. Im going to tell my dr today that if anything happens (like if she's stuck) i want a c section. I just hope everything goes ok. I hope you have a smooth recovery.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Can't wait to see pics :) my son was born 20 minutes before his daddys birthday...he came out so fast I really think he wanted his own bday lol
  • @angel26 yup same here.. As long as he is safe! C section really isnt that bad its just the after pain that is pretty bad! Everything will b just fine for yu! Thank yu!
    @myHEARTZx3 lol awww thank yu! Yea thats the greatest gift ever!!! I think mine did too lol the day b4 mommy! I will definitely post some with my labor story maybe later or tomorrow when I feel more up to it..