December Mommies!!!

Comments

• @TricesBaby I dont think I have narrow hips lol, Idk a way to tell though. I do know that my moms pelvis was to small to deliver naturally with my sister and I which I worried about but I was told recently that I would most likely deliver vaginally.
  • @jessannengland ya. I hope so too. I feel movements in my hips. Its not comfortable. Lol.
  • @tricesbaby well sounds like ur lucky they don't know if I can do it vaginally but going to wait and see until I'm there I guess...
    @angel26 well I hope u either can get more comfortable or this baby can make its way out I've been having contractions all night I have no idea how far aprt cause Im not timing them cause I fall asleep in between.. hopefully that's a good sign though cause it sure is uncomfortable.
  • @angel26 thanks! I definitely will.. Maybe I will bring luck to the rest of my fellow december mommies!!
    @JessAnnEngland thanks!
  • @ashcashj send me some water breaking dust. Lol. Im so tired of contractions. Lol. Im so excited for you.
  • @jules i just hope she comes asap. I think i will be crying to my dr tomorrow. Lol.
  • @angel26 oh I agree... Having to deal with the contractions all night and they r now getting worst if it continues I don't even know what I will do on the way to my doc apt tom. I'm just trying to relax as much as possible right now I wanna cry everytime I have one though cause its hurting my back soo bad :(
  • @jules i hope they are doing something. Lol. Im really tired of contractions. Lol. Cuz i can't make them stronger yet. Cuz like always im stuck driving around everywhere and not do what i want. Lol. I want this little girl out so bad i could cry.
  • @angel26 I will lol.. I couldnt take the contractions either so I got the epi early!. thank yu im excited too! I just wanna hold my baby already!
  • @AshCashJ yay! I'm so happy for u. Goodluck. I hopr everything goes smoothly.
    I know my son is low, he has been the whole pregnancy, but I can't tell if I've dropped. I'm short (just under 5 foot) so when I sit, it is still hard to breath. But then standing and walking, major pain! I think it will stay this way until I have him. How are u doing ladies?
  • @chevygirl my little girl has been low the whole time also. But over the last week i have noticed lower. And then yesterday i found out she is right on hips. Which explains why i get weird movements in my hips.
  • @ashcashj i always get epi. Lol. I can tolerate the ones i get but they are uncomfortable. Im just a chicken. Lol. I would be terrified of pushing without an epi. How is your labor going.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I hope the full moon gives the rest of us some help lol! I'm ready. I know @angel26 sure is! Lets get these babies born already.
  • @chevygirl. I am so ready to get this baby out! But last appt i wasnt even dialated yet. 1 more week.
  • My obgyn didn't even check me :( I have an appt tomorrow morning, maybe he will. @jennalynne87 but when I had my 1st, I was a 2 for 6 weeks! So sometimes u
  • dont progress much :( sorry, dang phone!
  • @chevygirl lol. Totally ready. :) i need something going. :)
  • @TricesBaby lol sorry i fell asleep right after i wrote to u...i was trying to read posts and my eyes were closing. but wow..i didn't know u had carpal tunnel. what is that exactly? numbness? thankfully i haven't gotten any swelling but at least u got that under control!

i am in the same boat as u..if things are moving along i am unaware. i was afraid she was gonna come too son when i had alot of things to do and buy but now that i am all done that anxiety is gone and i feel like i am gonna be preg forever lol its weird. i started to pack my hospital bags but i haven't finished yet. i packed lal the clothes and stuff but everything else i can't pack ahead of time like my toiletries...i am not even sure on what i should bring even tho i should know since its my third time going thru this

my next appointment is on tuesday and because of the pain from the last dilation check idk if i wanna get checked. lol it felt like my cervix was bruised for a day.

• @ashcashj yay! congrats! any updates? lol
  • @angel26 lol yeah shes probably gonna be a handful! i never had my membranes sweeped or anything. with my daughter i woke up with contractions and with my son i just started getting them while cooking dinner. both surprises. my son came out so fast...i am scared that this one will fly out lol
  • Ladies. I have my dr appointment tomorrow at 1:30. The dr plans on sweeping my membranes. I will update everyone tomorrow. Good night.
    And i can't wait to see your stories @jules and @ashcashj i hope you both have good deliveries.
  • edited December 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jules I hope your LO turns my little girl was born 12/5 and we didn't realize she was sunny side up till it was to late. I pushed for a good 20 minutes Dr realized what was going on and immediately started putting on his scrubs. Told me to stop pushing he had to get her out now cause she was stuck he got the forceps and with my next two pushes and being opened like with salad tongs (omg I had an epi and that pain I don't wish on my worst enemy. My first I basically went natural and I would rather do that again then to feel the forceps) but she is safe and all is well stitches and huge amounts of swelling. Im still using ice and swollen and I am almost 7 days pp. but u know it's all worth it. Hope ur little one turns good luck ;)
  • @tricesbaby yea I read that it was temporary from pregnancy. My wrists hurt sometimes and I thought it was carpal tunnel but I never got tingly or numb lol.
    My babies been moving alot still..today sje was moving so much and so hard it was hurting something in there..i wonder if she was hitting a nerve.

U better get packing! I better look for a list on what to pack.

Whens ur next appt? I prob will end up getting checked because I just wanna know if anything has changed lol
  • @TricesBaby @myHEARTZx3 now I dont feel so bad being up so late. I actually took a nap and just woke up. What are you guys still doing up???