December Mommies!!!

Comments

• @angel26 is this your first baby as well?
  • @AshCashJ Thank you!! :) And yes, first baby! OB said my body is responding really well to pregnancy just moving along a bit too fast. I dont think I had any bh contractions so I guess I am lucky. Good luck to you as well!! Im getting baby clothes washed and having my baby shower from my mom in a week! Im scared but excited!:)
  • @jessannengland no, this is my 3rd. And its a lot different than my 1st two. Im thinking this will go fast once it actually starts.
  • @angel26 Oh I see. Good luck to you! I cant imagine going through this a second time let alone, a third lol.
  • @JessAnnEngland wow! Yea u r sooo lucky! I need to start washing clothes too lol.. I had all my baby showers in the same week lol.. 11/16 my moms gma shower, 11/17 a surprise shower at wrk and 11/19 surprise family and friends shower! So now I just have to get baby stuff in order! :-D
  • @AshCashJ I guess so. My shower was going to be a surprise and they thought theyd have a month to plan but it looks like he could come anytime so everyones rushing lol. I wouldve had another shower but my dad, two step sisters & stepmom arent in the picture bc when I needed help in the beginning, they didnt care so they probably wont be in my childs life.
  • 38 weeks on sunday.... PIPER get out!!! :) Sorry, I'm just being whiny. I'm ready to have this bundle
  • @JessAnnEngland wow sryy to hear that.. But I hope all goes well..
    @ceegsmommy75 yea I know how yu feel im so readyy too!!
  • Oh yea I went to my appt on friday and my cervix was still closed and long and baby's head still far up.. :( @JessAnnEngland @myHEARTZx3
  • @AshCashJ thank you miss. Wow well I hope stuff changes very soon for you!! Good luck!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @AshCashJ don't worry..u can't be preg forever lol. i don't remember how fast i dilated with my first two...i just know it happened fast right before labor. this time around i am getting BH and progressing slowly. i just had my 37 week appt today and i was still 50%effaced, really soft and 1 1/2-2 cm
  • @JessAnnEngland yur welcome.. I hope so too, thank yu!
    @TricesBaby yea I hope so too. My appt is on friday and I hope that his head has atleast dropped just to give a little hope of seeing my him soon.. Good luck at yur appt.
    @myHEARTZx3 I feel like I will be lol.. yu think the nine months is long but then when yu get to the last month yu never kno how much longer until it is over and yu have yur baby! I just hate the waiting game lol.. I have my 37wk appt friday so I hope for some change but I am not gonna stress myself just to b disappointed..
  • @tricesbaby yay. That's exciting about change. :) sounds like your going to have a good size baby. ;) i go to my appointment tomorrow. And of course like all of us December mommies hoping for more changes. :)
  • @TricesBaby congrats mama! I am happy for yu! :) wow yur baby is already 8lbs and yu still have a little over two weeks to go! My son was just 6lbs last wk and the doctor thinks by his due date he will n around 8lbs.. Hopefully I get some good news like yu tomorrow at my appt..
  • edited December 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @tricesbaby are u dilated any? After my check this week I felt the same..idk I feel like something is happening. I actually lost parts of my mucous plug for the first time. I never did with my first two...

Sounds to me like ur baby is dropping. Sorry I have experienced the pulsating thing tho. I notice lots of pressure down there...and lots of bh.
  • edited December 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I feel like that, its soooo uncomfortable and then right after I get contractions that last for a couple hours & then go away
  • @tricesbaby i don't have the pulsing feeling. But i am extremely sore. And have tons of pressure. My hips also hurt. I just want to cry cuz im in so much pain. Is this your first?
    @myheartzx3 did you feel like you have already given birth? Cuz that's how i feel. This has been the most pain I've been in.
  • @ohhowwonderful I've been having contractions ever sense the exam. And i swear she's lower.
  • Im laying down cuz i really hurt. Im in so much pain i could cry. It hurts so bad just to move. Tonight i will be possibly having sex and inserting some epo and then tomorrow i will walk some more. Lol.
  • @tricesbaby actually i have felt that pulsating movements..but before they started checking me. lol and i was thinking the same thing...i was like did he sweep me and not tell me because i don't ever remember feeling like this after a check. it felt sore like achy inside my cervix. when he explained i was 1 1/2 to 2 cm he showed me his two fingers and said "2 cm means 2 fingers can fit inside..." so i am thinking maybe i was still 1 1/2 and he just forced his 2 fingers in. i been 50% effaced since last week so u are farther along then me :)

@angel26 idk if i felt like i gave birth...but i was sore the whole day it felt bruised or achy..whenever i would get up or change positions my cervix area would be sore. but today i don't feel anything.
  • I have the same thing like shes trying to see whats going on down there someones its sharper than others. How about you? And when is ur due date? @tricesbaby
  • edited December 2011
    @TricesBaby Ive never felt that after a cervical check. Maybe disappointment from not being dilated though...lol Maybe you are dilating more but I do know that its more sensitive than before so any little touch will irritate it. I wonder whos going to go next naturally :) Tonight after my little incident, everytime I get up to walk I get ALOT of pressure and bh. Im even having loose stools which is weird (sorry tmi)
  • Ugh include backpain to that list