December Mommies!!!

Comments

• edited December 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @TricesBaby Ahhh the joys of being pregnant! :) Where else would you find a place where a woman would see a glob when she wiped and be excited about it...lol I still havent lost my plug. (I dont think so anyways.) I didnt lose my plug with my ODD until I was 38 weeks and I had her at 39 weeks.
  • @tricesbaby suite sound like it.. U dialated at all?
  • @tricesbaby i guess i have felt something similar. Lol. Like when she moves her head it hurts. But it feels weird. And i think i lost the plug or show a few weeks ago.
  • @myheartzx3 im still sore. Lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh ok thats not too long I have 8 days as long as shes not late
  • Hows it going ladies. How are you all feeling? @jules @myheartzx3 @chevygirl @tricesbaby @babybubba123111 anyone else i forgot, sorry, on my phone.
  • @TricesBaby Ive felt the pulsating thing too. Very recently though. To me feels more like a bubbling where his head is. Wierd.
  • Sorry tmi but Ive been loosing massive amounts of discharge, clearish/light yellowish sometimes with blood specks everytime I use the bathroom. It got heavy when I turned 35wks. I also get cramps and then Ill use the bathroom and when I wipe there will be some discharge with a little blood. Like the cramps are me feeling myself pass the blood/discharge. I guess this would be my plug?
  • edited December 2011
    @angel26 nothing is happening with me lol. I don't feel anything at all. Just babys jabs, elbows n knees. Have a babyshower to go to and a parade today so I'll be doing alot of walking. What about u?
  • Its pretty gross actually but Im excited cause I feel Im getting close lol. I turned 37 weeks yesterday and Im already dialated to 6 so Ive got to be close ! I hope! Baby shower is today also :)
  • @angel26 how do you feel today?
  • @jessannengland i had discharge all day and only once with a streak of blood. Im in so much pain i could cry. My back hurts a lot. My pelvic area hurts like hell and i want to scream when ever i move. My hips hurt. And the only thing that doesn't really hurt are the contractions. They are a little uncomfortable. But that's it. Sorry for complaining but im just miserable.
    @myheartzx3 im glad your not totally miserable like me, but sad cuz nothing is happening yet. Lol. I hope all your walking does something. I feel like i can barely move without cringing. As i stated above, i just want to cry cuz im in so much pain.
  • edited December 2011
    Feeling ok, getting exited now that my due date its a week from today but I'm I a lot of pain since the baby super droped couple days ago so hard to walk or even roll over while laying down. Got a lot of nasty coming out down there so I think I'm making some more good progress hopefully I get some good news on monday. Oh and my baby girl is sunny side up so now I'm very nervous to have vaginal delivery cause if she doesn't turn not only is it going to be harder and longer on me hit I don't want my little girl to get stuck or have something to go wrong. Please say some payers that she turns someone b4 coming out and that shes safe and hopefully shes not going to be over due... But I know u haven't been feeling that well either anything new going on? @angel26
  • @angel26 wow. That sounds almost like me. Sounds like you have more pressure than me though. And Ive had one big contraction so far and it hurt, it was sharp and brought me to tears lol. Glad it happened though cause I know what to expect now. I have quite a few small ones throughout the day though that last only about 2-3 seconds.
  • @jules pain sucks, i have been the same way. I have yet to change more though. I went in tonight to l&d and found out she is in deed lower. -1 and on my hips. I hope you get good news on Monday. I also see dr Monday. :)
    @jessannengland i found out the reason behind the massive pain and pressure. She is lower and on my hips. It hurts like hell. Lol.
  • edited December 2011
  • @angek26 why did u go to l&d u ok? Atrnd yes hurts a lot makes me walk funny so hope I have good news monday big I would love this baby in next few days...
    @tricesbaby I have very narrow hips I think 23 inchs I have always worn a double 0 and actually had jeans made for me before from buckle cause I need smaller than that but don't wanna wear kids jeans although they fit... I'm only 4ft 11in tall and I was 89 pounds b4 got prego and only gained 17 pounds and I'm due in 6 days. So I think thats big reason why mine hurt so bad.
  • @angel26 :( sorry ur in soo much pain! Are u dilated anymore now? I thought for sure ur baby girl woulda been here by now. Heres some *labor dust*

Don't feel to bad for me...labor always comes as a surprise to me. Both times before I didn't even know I was gonna be in labor till that day...i don't get any contractions before that. I been getting bh but they never hurt. My next appt is on tuesday and I wanna know if theres any change but I don't wanna be in pain like the last time he checked lol
  • @tricesbaby heyy belly buddy! Ur always up late like me. But I know ur ahead in time its only 11pm here...what time is ot where ur at? How have u been feeling...do u think things are moving along? For a, while I thought I might go in before my due date but now in feeling like I may make it to my duedate lol
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I was in L&D yesterday. I had contractions all day. They would come and go but right around 8ish they became unbearable so I headed out. The car ride there wasn't fun. Once I got to L&D I was still having contractions. They hooked me up to the monitor and saw that I was having them 6 min apart. They checked me and said that I was 1cm, -3 and soft. (the day before I was closed and soft)Right after I was checked the damn things started to let up and just became uncomfortable :( They gave me the option to go home. They said that I was progressing well and if I wanted to do some things at home then to go ahead. Well by the time I left I only felt pain when I walked. I told df that I wanted to take a long walk so bad but it was min to 12am and 30ish degrees outside and he wasn't having it X( So I tried walking in the house but that was done before it even started. I didn't want to wake anyone up so I stopped. Today I'm going to go on a long walk and see if that does anything. The contractions have completely stopped :( but since the check I have been spotting. I thought I would have stopped by now. Its 6am here, now I'm just waiting for the sun to come up so I can go outside and walk.
  • @tricesbaby i dont think i have narrow hips. They didn't hurt with my other 2. But apparently she is just chilling on my hip bones. I hope that doesn't mean trouble for delivery. Now, i am more nervous.
    @jules i went in cuz the pain was so bad i could hardly move. I was having my usual contractions, but nothing painful. No changes other than she's lower. Unfortunately. :(
    @myheartzx3 my first labor came pretty much on its own. Lol. I had a sweep that day and water started leaking. I never really noticed bh or contractions before that. And my 2nd i was induced a week early. I never noticed any with him either. Lol. But this little girl is definitely not taking after her brothers. Lol. No more changes other than her being very low and on my hips. Ouch is all i can say.
    @babybubba123111 hey, that's awesome that you have progress. Maybe early labor. :) i also went to l&d yesterday but it was mainly cuz i was in so much pain. Come to find out she is very low and chilling on my hip bone. I walked around the l&d floor for an hour to try getting things going and contractions got pretty intense. I was able to tolerate them though. And they were close together. But got sent home. My contractions have decreased a ton in the night. I also told my husband i wanted to walk a ton. Lol. We seem to go in around same time. I think that's funny. :)
  • Good news everyone! So at 3am this morning my water broke.. So I have been at l&d since about 4.. Funny thing is that my cervix is still closed and I might have a c section just to keep the baby safe which is fine with me.. Just got the epi and I feel lovely! Ohhh yea my bday is tomorrow lol
  • @ashcashj oh yay congratulations. Keep us updated. That's so exciting. I wish mine would break.
  • @angel26 oh wow, i didnt know that could cause that much pain! My hips dont hurt at all, I have some pain and pressure but thats only because hes so low and when he moves and jabs my bladder. Hope you have a natural delivery despite this!