This isn't for me!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I love it when people say that they aren't going to comment anymore because everyone is being rude and jumping on their case, but yet they keep coming back.

Is it sad that sometimes I get my bf to read some of these threads and then ask him if he loves me [-] this much more?
  • Jwigs that is funny!!
    And if they do I would be so pissed
  • Oh I don't even look at the name threads anymore. I frequently don't like them. But I like traditional names, anyway. And biblical names. And that's not the current trend.
  • Oh I name my son something way out there but I love it Izeyah Daesen Thompson
    someone told he would be more likely to grow up and be a criminal I just laughed and said well as long as he gives it his all then I am ok with it they thought I was serious about him being a criminal and told me how I was such a bad mother
  • How the hell can you tell what someone is gonna grow up to be based on a name? I think Izeyah is cute and I love the way it's spelled very unique.
  • @may1mommatobe that's hilarious!! People give me a hard time because I didn't give my twins rhyming names. My boys names are Josh and Zach. What's horrible is that when they are both in trouble, I end up yelling Jack and they both answer! I would have really been messed up with they had rhyming names!
  • I'm african american and I'm looking for american names for my girl. I'm totally against names that you can look at and tell the fathers names. Like... Michaela, antoinette, jessica, carla.....most blacks do that. And as one of them I refuse to do it! No ghetto names for my child. No names ending with "a"
  • People will find any reason to hate. Just because it's not name I would choose doesn't mean you shouldn't love it. My baby is going to be half Latin. (S)He's going to be a criminal, too... but only half!

I guess I'll climb that racist mountain when I get to it.
  • Lmao @kriss82001 thats great I always wondered what I would name my kids if I had twins I swore I would never make it rhym I thought that was just torture. ... Thank you @momma2be1990 I agree I mean I like Isaiah just wanted it spelled a little different. but evidentaly in their opinion I am a going to be a horrible mother and he is going to be a criminal so be it <):)
  • Lol zach and cody dont have rhyming names did u reference them. I hate rhyming names I kno these girls Tiesha n Kiesha! How horrible
  • @mommie_mcatee you think names ending in A are ghetto? Lol you make me wanna start looking for names not ending in A.
  • @jwigs lol hey as long as its only half criminal your good I am having an interacial child as well ..... @mommie_mcatee My bd name is Paul Elvis Thompson Jr. i wasnt going no where near that name
  • Yea ok my name is Keona
    Then u have
    Bianca
    Olivia
    Porsha
    Tasha
    Victoria
    You kno with the uh sound at the end
  • Oh my baby name is going to be ghetto it ends with the uh sound lol
  • Well at least your bf doesn't demand it being a jr. I'm hoping for a girl because im against jrs but if I dont name it a jr hes ginna flip.
    Michael Edward McAtee Jr.
    Will be my sons name
  • Working in childcare has ruined so many names for me. Like Wesley. I love the name.... but had a terror by the same name in my class.
  • @Mommie_McAtee I didn't reference them, I should have though! My cousin has twins, a boy and a girl, and their names are Patrick and Patricia, I feel so bad for them, and they absolutely hate their names.

My bf is half Mexican, and we joke him all the time because he's not letting me do anything so I have to call for my resident Spick when I need anything done. But in all fairness he started it. :) I'm more worried about my sons being evil geniuses then my interacial girl being a criminal, but she's def going to have an attitude!
  • Lol I'm so against the uh! So I'm thinking for a girl
    McKenzie Elaina McAtee
    The middle name is breaking the rules but I had to find A "e"
  • I was thinking about McKenzie too. But we ended up settling on Mikayla Rose, guess I'm going to have a ghetto criminal? :p
  • Yea, call 1 800 jerry if your boyfriend won't step up! We can't help u with that
  • @lmelanson my job is boring as well so I am about to turn on Maury lol I love it
  • Lol maybe not a criminal but theres that uh sound.
  • And I saw a post where this was asking if he should feel bad for leaving his gf who was pregnant by someone else and they had never had sex.
  • Hahaha, I'll have to keep a look out for that! :)

What I don't understand is how people could think about not telling their significant other's the truth about whether the kid is theirs or not. Yes, you might end up alone, but they have a right to know. No one deserves a betrayl like that.