This isn't for me!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ooo double pepperoni for me please! Gotta make up for the no meat yesterday! Lol
  • I wanted chili and my hubby brings home Jamaican food...wtf...not at all what I want. Made my stomach turn.
  • I think we are having some kind of roast or stew, something like that. He won't let me in the kitchen, but it smells good!
  • @Mommie_McAtee I agree like I ask earlier why doesnt the post I love this place get sunk Im not sure I agree with it .... maybe if I go over there an complain they will see it could cause problems and sink it .... oh wait I already did that cause mama_kat ticked me off
  • I had meat lovers. It was terrible. My bf works at dominos but we traded and had pizza hut. Never again. He loved it
  • I am still at work I ate left over chinese and chicken nuggets I dont know whats for dinner but pizza sure sounds good I like the veggie supreme from Dominoes with jalepeno peppers =P~
  • I hate dominos...too much garlic for me. Papa johns is my fav!!!
  • @may1mommatobe I don't understand either. To sink it because there may be a problem doesn't make sense. My roof may fall down, but I'm still going to walk into my house...
  • That's all I ever wanna eat now a days is a double pepperoni pizza with extra sauce. My hubby fusses at me for asking him to order me a pizza almost every other day. Lol.
  • Papa Johns, pepperoni, green peppers and onion, my fav! Had it last night, and really want some more now! :)
  • Ladies, I'm so sad...I've been crying all day
  • Lol @Kriss82001 my hair ginna fall out when I'm 80 so let me go ahead and cut it off now at 20
  • I really want pizza now and I still have 45 minutes til I get off but I am prolly going to wait til tom to eat pizza
  • @Mommie_McAtee Hahaha, might as well. Which reminds me, I really need a haircut, have been meaning to get one all week, and I keep forgetting. I hate this preggo brain!
  • She ate pizza hut tear! You hurt my feelings. This post should be deleted
  • :) now i won't have look for this post threw all the other crap post
  • I'm going to have a nervous break down because I have no pizza, need a haircut, and all I wanted to do was find like-minded people and now I feel oppressed. It's all this apps fault!! :-ss
  • sooooooo, what to talk about now..(thinking ) a ha.... My toe nails have grown so long I stab my bf at night
  • I wish mines would grow! No luck on the nails growing
  • The hair on my legs are growing quick I gotta shave like every other day.
  • I swear my hair has grown 6 inches in 2 months, I can't keep up with it. Can't get the nails to grow though!
  • Lol omg I love this post!
  • My 3 yr old has had some crazy gas today.
  • I wish my hair would grow like that. White women hair gros so fast. I'm hating! X(
  • edited March 2011
    Meh, I just don't even read the ones that sound too dramatic, but sometimes it's easier for people to open up to strangers; and it must be a relief to find someone who's gone through a similar situation.

What annoys me more is the poor grammar and people who believe in all those old wives' tales, especially about gender prediction; but in a forum, someone can educate them, which is good.