17 and ttc

Comments

• I'm done talking about this cause the more I talk I get upset. I apologize to those whom felt I was being rude but like I said I've been there and know how it feels. Thats all I have to say so I'm done. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • As far as I see some teens think they know it all and haven't been thru shit yet..am gonna be blunt now..at 17 wat kind of
  • @IttyBitty yea,for a moment I got the age mixed up,but it would still be a good idea idea for her to finish school.I had a friend who was soooooo close and she dropped out.I just don't like seeing young girls go through things like that.if she got her stuff together,then by all means.if you've finished school,have a job,then cool.but still no one was bashing.finishing school is the best advice for those teens ttc.
  • Stability can u have..u just turn 17 just being legal to get a jo being a teen with a baby is not cute but hey shit happen..no one up here is better than no one so screw that lame ass shit..and since yall wanna tel her its ok wat if one day ur 17yr wants to have baby wat u gonna tell her"oh yeh its fine go head" plz give me a break
  • And since wen finishing school and being stable were not advice..plz senseless ppl
  • Did anyone else see the 14 YEAR OLD WHO CONCEIVED ON PURPOSE?
  • @BlessedMom_2x nope.not at all hun.want saying that at all.you can personally take it how you want,but I know I wasn't saying anything like that to her.
  • excitedforbaby i agree completely.
  • @prayingforour3rd agreed. Parenting at any age is hard, especially as a teen.
  • I haven't read much of any body elses comments cuz thers 2 much to read but all ima say is... that cute little innocent baby wil eventually grow up, Think of urself being a mother to a 10 yr old when ur only 27...
  • edited May 2011
    I'll be 34 when my son is 18 in 12 years. It's noy easy but shame on yall who say how horrible a 17 yr old will have it. Circumstances are different with everyone. I wasn't ttc when I was prego at 15, had my son 2 wks after my 16th bday. I was a sophmore. I had a support system but I graduated with a 4.0 at 17 and was in college. So I'm sorry but screw anyone who makes young moms (teens) seem like they'll only fail or have regrets. Smdh
  • @bri2186 glad to hear I'm not the only one
  • The point is, regardless of what you've accomplished, where you are in life, how mature you are. You are 17. Now Im not saying that you can not handle the situation or becoming a full time commited mother nor questioning it for that matter but in my opinion LIVE LIFE. Your 17. You have so many experiences you have yet to come across and you have years ahead of you for children. Now is the time where you can be COMPLETELY SELFISH. Go for it! ;-)
  • @isaiahnjocelynsmommy I see your point bout the ttc and a surprise. And yes it's important to have your ducks and a row. It's more ideal, but I dunno op circumstances. I just was reading through out this thread how some people made it sound to be a teen mom. I guess it's a sore subject but I just wanna shine something good and positive out of a lot of bad.
  • oh I think this is funny.... I cant believe people are still writing on this one. the poster only wrote once and theres over 300 posts lol. great conversation though I guess
  • @blessedmom2x I agree :(

the way people replied on this post hurts my feeling a lot..
  • Ladies.. no she should nit be trying to conceive &wait till she has a stable home &finances but me being 18& 21w4d prego I don't appreciate the comments about "what's wrong with this generation" &teens ate so irresponsible & expect others to raise their baby?? Let me make a point by saying I was a full time college student worked full tine till recently cause I graduated that semester I'm currently working everyday &so is the bd.. so please don't stereotype &say teens arevall bad irresponsible &want some else to raise their babies &just wanna have them out of spite because in my case and many others that is beyond untrue.. &I can honestly sit &say I am going to be a wonderful mom.. age does not define how good of a mom you can be... I know some shitty moms at 30... she shouldn't ttc @ 17 but please don't bash other teen moms cause of this one teen.. that obviously just needs guidance.
  • I just dont get it. Like why would you announce this.. You so young. How about you tell your parents your plans. Than come on here and tell us how that goes. This is sooo dumb. This shouldnt even be a discussion. Urg. Your a kid still. You havent lived yet!!!!!
  • i juat wanted to say that having a job and a diploma at 17 is to me flipping burgers min wage and having a piece of paper... really doesnt get u far. having a real job making over min wage and a degree is a different story. and i seen no bashing till recently on this thread. suggesting someone wait and get a real job and finish school is not bashing or abusing it is suggesting tools for a better life. i think most of the suggestions on here are great ones gj ladies! and u cant please everyone.