silly prego confessions

Comments

• I was at work one day just standing talking to a couple co workers and walked away to let out a little gas. I let it go and didn't think anyone heard...i turned around and my co worker was looking around trying to figure out where the noise came from. Ha ha.
  • I've been drinking chocolate milk like it's going out of style. And I'm pissed because I love peanut butter toast for breakfast and it just makes me gag.
  • Im a big baby now that Im prego. Anytime I see someone cryn on TV I start cryn like a baby.. My youngest tells me... your cryn again, right mom,
  • When I first got pregnant I was sick ALL the time. We stopped at sonic one day for some food and as we were pulling off I took one bite of my cheese stick and puked all in the sonic bag that still had my husbands food in it! Luckily he felt to sorry for me to get upset lol
  • Well I drive the school bus and I have
  • Well I drive the school bus and I have a lot of small kids on my bus. I have gas all the time I found myself passing gas and looking around like I dnt know where it came from lol so funny.
  • I am only 6 weeks pregnant and my bf and I decided to wait to tell our parents until I'm about 12 weeks. My mom called me today and I couldn't answer the phone because I usually tell my mom everything and she usually knows if something is up. I called my sister and burst into tears out of guilt. I felt like such a goob. I don't think I can wait 6 more weeks to break the news. Ha
  • Psh, I was already a really gassy person. I've been farting less since I got pregnant.
  • I'm 7wks ...Few days ago I was sleeping and I let a fart it was loud I even woke myself up and I still had my eyes close thinking omg I hope he still sleeping and I hear him laughing and he goes yea? U wanna play? And I was like ew no babe u know I can't hold it now n he kept laughing and said jus playiing babe so embarrasing I never fart infront of him lol
  • This morning I was in a RAGE... so while I was screaming at my husband to wake up, cussing up a storm... I farted (really loud). My poor husband who has never heard me fart in 8 years said "fine I will get up... don't ever do that to me again". I then began to cry and farted again. And without fail there is my 5y/o to say "really mommy? Its just a fart". Will never forget this one 8->
  • I asked my hubby out of nowhere the other day how he feels about breastfeeding. He got all grossed out looking and said, I don't really want to.
  • Lol that's just... wow
  • I totally peed on myself yesterday. I was sitting on the bed and I leaned over to help our puppy up and it just came out. Luckily I was the only one in the room.
  • Lol all those are great... I have been using the bathroom like 50 millions time in an hour... My boyfriend and I were attempting to have sex... But I had to urine like four times in like ten minutes so he just said forget it. Then I just fell asleep.. When I woke up he was staring at me and said you can't stay woke, you pee every time you blink and you fart really loud in your sleep. When does that end? Lol embarrassing...
  • lmao!! Wow! Great stories....I thought it was something I was eating but now I realize its normal to have awful farts!! 3 months and not getting any better! :*
  • Im 25 weeks and the gas does not let up. I feel bad for my co workers. I try not to but one sneaks out now n then. So far no one had said anything. But I think they are just being nice. So embarrassing ! Today I was fixing Teriyaki chicken n rice for my kids. The smell was making me sick! I ended up eating almost a whole sleeve of oreo cookies and milk.. Not the healthiest lunch but it tasted Awesome!
  • I was reading all the post on this page laughing with all of y'all and my laugh went strait into crying. Its starting.
  • Ok today I was sittin in the waiting room waiting on my husband to get out an I was rereading the post on her busted out laughing in a hole room of people, I laughed so hard I almost peed my self cus im going threw all this but I couldnt help my self so I had to run out of the room to the bathroom still laughing I couldnt stop till Iwas done peeing when I walked back into the waiting room everyone looked at me like I was at the wrong kind of doc office,, I was therw for 4 hours so they didnt know I was just there waiting on my husband
  • Omg im.glad im.not the only one lol......im 13weeks prego n ast week me n my bf were wrestling around jokin n stuff n he was pokin my sides n all of a sudden it just came out n he started laughing so hard i was so embarred i hide my face in the pillows n he tried to lay wit me but he was still dying ive never farted infront of him omg lol now he never lests me forget it
  • Oh my, funny stuff! I was laying in bed curled Up trying not to puke, when I had to fart, thinking I was alone in my room, I let it go only to hear a little voice gagging behind me. My 2 year old had walked in to climb on the bed and was right byy
  • Oh my, funny stuff! I was laying in bed curled Up trying not to puke, when I had to fart, thinking I was alone in my room, I let it go only to hear a little voice gagging behind me. My 2 year old had walked in to climb on the bed and was right by my butt when I farted. Poor kid!!
  • Lol my bf told me I'm a bad person cuz I farted 3x in 5 mins just now. His head was under the covers at first lol. I just can't stop laughing. I've always farted in front of him, its just that now they really stink
  • this is so funny I am laughing so hard......not to mention my bf is sleeping next to me and everytime I read one I laugh so hard and my boyfriend wakes up looks at me and says really baby......

so I have a confession to make to when Me and my bf started going together and living together he was ashamed to fart.... and he was like how come I never heard you fart before and I explained to him I haven't farted in like 6 7months well that night we was laying down you know talking and out of no where the horrific fart comes out and he is laughing so hard tells me he can go the rest of his life with out hearing that again.....so we go to the store the following day and I grab a pregnancy test he says what's that for I tell him cause I farted he was all like whatever.....so we bought it and I took it and it came out positive.....
  • edited January 2011
    Lol its 2:15am here and of course I can't sleep and i was reading some of these and literally laughing so hard I had teard..my bf turns around and said "are u okay?" Makin me laugh even harder
  • I have to keep the trash can OUTSIDE cuz I can't stand the smell of anything..ppl think I'm crazy haha..I also called my mom the other day literally crying out loud about somethin I felt guilty about from maybe 5 years ago...omg I feel so silly now
  • I love pickled sausages right now and am horrified by it!
  • Lol.. ok so this is baby number two for my hubby and I and all I want to eat is salt and vinegar chips..so sitting on the couch after about a half bag gone I get the gassy bubble build up like I have to fart.. thinking it woujld be a small one I tried to let it out gracefully, and when I came out, the nolise was so loud it woke up my dog who then cldnt stop sneezing..lol
  • Oh my God! I have been cracking up at these stories, I so needed that. Yeah, I'm an emotional wreck and a farting machine so it feels good to know that I'm not alone. My poor husband has no clue what to do with me anymore. My emotional swings even stun me. Last week we were not up to anything so he invites his friend over. I completely lost it. I went nuts and screamed at him, cried, and kicked him out of the room. Poor guy :-[
  • I was laying bed, wishing I could sleep and passing the time on my phone posting and playing games. Just as I was finally ready to fall asleep, I was consumed by the most horrific hunger. I just knew that I had to eat something soon or I would surely die. I retreated into the kitchen for a leftover quesadilla and a fiber bar, but not before pausing in the livingroom to cry. I can't tell you why I wanted to cry. But I did. And then I was hit by another panicked wave of hunger.

I hope this fiber bar helps me poop, at least. I think Im bloated so bad it looks like I'm showing early.